young guns is offline New Member

taking suggestions

i got 10 amps of durateston250 2 bottles of that new ttokkyo cypinate, 2 bottle nandolna 300 la 1bottle of test 200 40 clomid pills and 3 2500 ui of hcg any suggestions?

The Iron Game Guest
    not a flame but next time you go and buy some stuff, plan your cycle first

You have 2500mgs of duratest and 4000mgs of cyp + 2000mgs enanthate 8500mgs of test and 6000mgs of deca

is this your first cycle?

young guns is offline New Member
    i got all this gear for free my buddy is going to be on a long vacation so i was thinking of doing it this wold be my thrid cycle.

atwa is offline Associate Member

The Iron Game Guest
    Week 1 = 1000mgs of test
    Week 2 - 8 = 700mgs of test
    Week 1 - 7 = 500mgs of deca

Start with the longest ester of test and switch over to the cyp or enanthate towards the end. That way start your clomid 2 weeks after last shot of enanthate and 3 weeks after deca. Try and get some dbol , or winstrol (winny) preferable, for the first 7 weeks.

hardasnails1973 is offline New Member
    Instead of being a greedy bastard....LOL

Break cycle into 2 10 week cycles and concentrate on eating and traniing and not so much on drugs, problem with too many people on this board. They think more is better. I'm preping for national level show and relying on science over drugs and being strictor on my diet. It is more difficult, but its a choice that I take. Instead of looking to gain 20-30 lbs a cycle and losing over 1/2 to 3/4 of it and going into depression. Try to gains 10 lbs and retain over 80% taking 8 weeks off and then hitting it agin for another 8 weeks. I run no higher then 600-800 mgs a week for 8 weeks at a time and then take a 4 week break and goto right into a cutting phase. My appoach is different then every one elses. I use more anabolics for the first phase get leaner as possible and then the next precontest phase. I use more test based to fil out the leaner muscle mass i have retained. Usually 8 weeks out i'm a bout 6% bf and I grow into contest time rather than bulk up and ripped down. I stay at 6-7 % year round ready to step on stage in amatter of 5 weeks. People over do drugs why to much and negate proper eating and training..this is where expereince came in and one has to learn when to draw the line!! Secret to longevity in the sport is moderation and understanding how the body responds to the ultimate drug FOOD !! With out proper nutrients to feed the muscle all the drugs in the world wouldn't do shit. Alot of you will disagree with me, but when people take a good look at what they are doing (may be not now, but latter down the road) they will start to understand. All i'm saying is people need to take a good look of what there goals in life are and need to look down the road. I suggest people to use juice to maintain their physiques as one ages, uf you play sportsd and make money of of your body or you compete in a professional sport or compete in bodybuilding... NOT TO BE BIG ....ALOT of people on the boards need to build a foundation and train natural for 4-5 years then decide if they want to take that road, not just jump on a cycle one year after training!! Think of it this way "YOU CAN"T BUILD A HOUSE WITH OUT A FOUNDATION OTHER WISE IT COLLAPSES"

Hardasnails

The Iron Game Guest
    nice post hardasnails73 but would like to know what you based this on:

"Instead of looking to gain 20-30 lbs a cycle and losing over 1/2 to 3/4 of it and going into depression"

I have had much feedback from guys who have done numerous cycles and managed to keep more than 90% of gains made.

Diet is as you said the #1 factor but if someone has reached his natural peak and completed 2 other cycles I doubt 250mgs of test and 300mgs will do much for him.

Peace

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    do we know anything about this guys stats, etc? sounds like he just wants to jump right in to me.....

hardasnails1973 is offline New Member
    What I'm trying to say is that people start out on cyles and don;t give their body a chance to see what gentics they have. And when they stop they shrink and loose over 50-60% of their gains. AS one knows there is only one cycle. A NEVER ENDING ONE!! I retain all my gains and even continue to gain when i'm clean. just saying people need to be do their research before starting and under stand both psychological and physical effect it and the more you use the more you have to take each time. That is by a persons choice. I like to take the conservative side of this and go with moderation !!

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by young guns
    i got all this gear for free my buddy is going to be on a long vacation so i was thinking of doing it this wold be my thrid cycle.

Dane, his third cycle. Personally people using aas who havent reached or arent very close to natural peak is a foolish idea in the first place and as sad as it may be it is also true that this applies to more than 80% of people on these boards. Then again as long as they are doing it the safe way its better than doing it the wrong way.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game

Dane, his third cycle. Personally people using aas who havent reached or arent very close to natural peak is a foolish idea in the first place and as sad as it may be it is also true that this applies to more than 80% of people on these boards. Then again as long as they are doing it the safe way its better than doing it the wrong way.

are you talkin about me behind my back again ig?..............

peace bb79

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by young guns
    Got it free? Did you steel it.

Your buddy is going to be on vacation? What does that have to do with your cycle.

What are you goals and what was your past experience with your other cycles?

MarkyMark is offline Member
    I was gonna give some input ...but decided against it

Thread Information