elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

Crazy scheme, feedback pls

I was thinking about how a person can stop their body from naturally producing testosterone . Regardless of age, if I caused my body to stop naturally producing and waited for my levels to sink to an all time low, then went to a doctor to get my hormone levels checked to reveal my low levels of t, wouldn't the doctor be obligated to medicate me to fix this problem with a prescription of low dose testosterone? This prescription may make it easier to order from online pharmacies because I would have a script... Any thoughts on this matter. I know it is a little stupid and crazy but for someone who is already suffering from low testosterone because they overworked themselves it may not be too bad an idea right?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Dumb idea!, but you could cut your balls off. I had countless bloodwork completed, and even an MRI before being prescribed test. How old are you?????

If I was gonna be so dodgy about it, I'd just spend my time looking for a dodgy doctor that will accept a bribe to give me a prescription for Testosterone .

....actually no, on second thought, I'd just forge a prescription. Or I'd ask a friend who works in a pharmacy to sort me out.

Thankfully though I live in Asia, I can walk straight into a pharmacy and say "yeah I'll take 3 vials of Deca please".
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 10-31-2009 at 02:59 AM.

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almond View Post
    if i was gonna be so dodgy about it, i'd just spend my time looking for a dodgy doctor that will accept a bribe to give me a prescription for testosterone .

....actually no, on second thought, i'd just forge a prescription. Or i'd ask a friend who works in a pharmacy to sort me out.

Thankfully though i live in asia, i can walk straight into a pharmacy and say "yeah i'll take 3 vials of deca please".
    lucky!!!!!!!!1

Thread Information