SFElite is offline New Member

Heard of Innovagen Super Test 450?

I recently picked up 2 vials of Super Test 450 by Innovagen. They are 15ml vials, with a listed breakdown of: test propionate -75mg, test isocaproate-75mg, test cypionate -100mg, test decanoate-200mg. It's in a base of 50/50 ethyl oleate and almond oil with 2% benzyl alcohol and 14% benzyl benzoate.
    When I recieved the two vials, when placed side by side, one looked to contain 1-2ml less fluid than the other even though both were unopened.

This concerns me and so I'd like to know if anybody has had experience with this product? I've taken a couple of doses so far and notice my skin is extremely oily and I've been developing massive pimples just in the past week I've taken it. I've used another very real testosterone before, it was a higher dose and in a similar oil vehicle and yet did not have this problem. Any input?

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    its a mix i wouldent use due to long and short esters this is bacuse boold levals need to be maintained with each esters and its a pain in the ass with these type of blends ,the difference in levals shouldnt be a proplem becasue there more or likely a small ugl and i know of many that dont get levals all the same in each vail,as for the base and solvents that looks totaly fine ,the one thing i will say is be very carefull with the type of oil as its an extract from almond nuts and if you have an allagegy to nuts this can be very very risky and can be fatal.a lab should not use nut oil as there are many different types of oil that are far better and safer than almond oil (grape seed/cotton/ect)

Thread Information