jcosley is offline Associate Member

Thoughts on Adding Clen/T3 to Test E cycle

My cycle is going great so far....strength keeps going up and up in the gym...having excellent workouts. My goal was trying to CUT this entire cycle....had my ups and downs...had alot of problems with bloat at the beginning...finally got that solved. I would like to get as lean as possible.

I started at around 262....down to 254 as of last friday. I want to get into the 230s or lower. My cycle started on 9-18 so i'm going on week 7.

What are you thoughts of adding CLEN /T3 to this cycle?

big_k is offline Associate Member
    You could add clen /T3 although there are a few things to consider. Your cycle experience, age, stats. And also some may suggest running T3 and keeping the clen for PCT. Furthermore how is your diet and cardio looking, that will make the biggest impact on bodyfat percentage. Test E slows down your thyroid so adding in 25mcg of T3 is not a horrible idea, while you can up the dosage to make it really burn too, although if you wanted this to be a "Cutter" I think throwing it in a few weeks earlier would of been a better idea.

You can add in T3/Clen though, there are just things to consider.

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Test E slows down your thyroid?

Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    You could add clen /T3 although there are a few things to consider. Your cycle experience, age, stats. And also some may suggest running T3 and keeping the clen for PCT. Furthermore how is your diet and cardio looking, that will make the biggest impact on bodyfat percentage. Test E slows down your thyroid so adding in 25mcg of T3 is not a horrible idea, while you can up the dosage to make it really burn too, although if you wanted this to be a "Cutter" I think throwing it in a few weeks earlier would of been a better idea.

You can add in T3/Clen though, there are just things to consider.
    What are the reasons to only run T3 and not clen?

Here's my cycle info, stats, and log I've been keeping:
    My TEST E Cycle

As for my routine....I have been hitting the gym 6 days a week....do 2 body parts a day 4 days of the week and do complexes the other 2 days. I haven't been able to do cardio until last week because I had something up with my heel...but I plan on doing alot more cardio now that I can run again.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftsmore View Post
    Test E slows down your thyroid?
    I've read that somewhere I can't remember where, although I was just looking at some literature and it stated that Test E impacts Thyroid testing but not function. So maybe thats why I was under the presumption it did.

You don't have to run them separately (I'm going to run them both on my next cycle) I Just know some prefer to save the Clen for PCT, which would help you keep your gains and continue to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    I've read that somewhere I can't remember where, although I was just looking at some literature and it stated that Test E impacts Thyroid testing but not function. So maybe thats why I was under the presumption it did.

You don't have to run them separately (I'm going to run them both on my next cycle) I Just know some prefer to save the Clen for PCT, which would help you keep your gains and continue to lose weight.
    Yeah I'm debating on doing this. Or possibly just running a short cycle of clen /t3 ...maybe 2 weeks and then try clen again during pct. I dunno yet, i'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Just looking for input and some clen/t3 vets to chime in.

Thread Information