Bjjitsu is offline New Member

First time cycle is it a good idea in my situation?

I am 24 years old. I used to compete in bodybuilding and BJJ until I got in a car accident and was unable to workout lost a ton of muscle then i developed a drug habit which led to me gaining a ton of fat lol. Anyways I have been clean for 2 years and have recently started training very seriously. I had some Anavar and Winstrol I bought awhile back and was thinking of doing a cycle. I am completely new to this stuff. My main question is would it even make sense to to go on a cycle being that I am still overweight,(6'4" 260lbs)? I was thinking of doing 40mg per day of Var, because I heard its easier on your body. Once again I am completely new to this and everything I wrote could be completely wrong. Any advice would be much appreciated!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Going on what your saying and the high body fat you have i would not suggest you do any cycle at the moment,i would concentrate on diet and cardio to bring the body fat down first

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Most of the people on this board will say NO, ur not ready to do AAS, firstly u need to do cardio and have a great diet, get the BF down till around 14% and get a solid base to work off, then only may u consider using Juice. The cons outway the pro's.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ^^^.. Great minds think alike

Bjjitsu is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot guys ur advice is much appreciated! I think I'm just getting anxious because I spent so much on these pills. I have been hitting the weights cardio and my diet super hard so I should get my bf down pretty quick. I have currently been doing 45 mins of cardio a day does that sound good? I am gonna hold off on the cycle but I was wondering too what is your readining as to why I should do so? Thanks!!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Most of the people on this board will say NO, ur not ready to do AAS, firstly u need to do cardio and have a great diet, get the BF down till around 14% and get a solid base to work off, then only may u consider using Juice. The cons outway the pro's.
    Agree.

Thread Information