Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    gsxracer is offline Banned
    and it's not like I have a math book infront of me to find the % of my bf, from different body size, just a fyi thenextcutler

graeme87 is offline Member
    Before and after pics?

I dont have before and after picture, but I can probably get a camera from a friend and get a photo.

graeme87 is offline Member
    I am glad to see someone doing an insulin only cycle because as I said above it would be an interesting alternative for guys who get tested a lot. However with those results……..

9-15lbs of LEAN muscle in 3 weeks is better than what people expect to gain even off a heavy short blast cycle.

it's 8 pound for sure, the rest is innacurate because I dont know how much water retention I had.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    well im not gonna judge personally. the body is capable of doing things, that dont mathematically add up sometimes. i put on 14 pounds in 14 days, the first time i did insulin . but that was on a cycle of AAS. and it did include some water retention. which means i had lean gains somewhere between 7-10pounds. with a very sh!tty diet no less.

i think the reason you get gains that dont add up, on insulin. is because your body isnt functioning normally. youre making much better use of the calories, that youre ingesting. so instead of pissing out half the protein you eat, your body makes use of it.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    PHUCK insulin , wanna be hypoglycemic one week and diabetic the next week and experience black outs, i will steer far away from anyone takin that shit, its irresponsible and a hellah dangerous thing to do, only if you understood, ur gonna end up with a pump for the rest of your life.....or fat.....or dead.

unless you running for mr olympia insulin is stupid, theres no pct for induced diabetes and\or hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia lol

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    PHUCK insulin , wanna be hypoglycemic one week and diabetic the next week and experience black outs, i will steer far away from anyone takin that shit, its irresponsible and a hellah dangerous thing to do, only if you understood, ur gonna end up with a pump for the rest of your life.....or fat.....or dead.

unless you running for mr olympia insulin is stupid, theres no pct for induced diabetes and\or hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia lol

i do agree, that insulin isnt worth the hassle, unless youre a competitive BB. but you seem like one of those people, who has fallen victim to the crazy scare tactics.

there is nothing wrong with insulin, when used responsibly. and by your attitude, why would you ever use steroids ?? they will make your balls shrink, and give you gyno, and make you TRT dependant for the rest of your life, plus give you heart disease.

as with insulin, sure all these scary side effects COULD happen. but if you dont abuse them, and use responsibly, the chances are very very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    i do agree, that insulin isnt worth the hassle, unless youre a competitive BB. but you seem like one of those people, who has fallen victim to the crazy scare tactics.

there is nothing wrong with insulin, when used responsibly. and by your attitude, why would you ever use steroids ?? they will make your balls shrink, and give you gyno, and make you TRT dependant for the rest of your life, plus give you heart disease.

as with insulin, sure all these scary side effects COULD happen. but if you dont abuse them, and use responsibly, the chances are very very low.
    lol ur right in a sense, well i just think its too easy to phuck up, aas is bad too in the wrong hands. i definitly think insulin should be for the hardcore only not the recreational guys or wanna look good guys, thats why i re acted like that, lots of young guys nd new guys read this forum, insulin is for those tha have had 15+ cycles already imho

I've also noticed since I've finished cycling, that my body is dead, I've been sleeping 2x more, and eating 2x less.

I'm taking a break till next friday, then starting my aas cycle, even thought insulin got me very good gains I don't wanna harass it.

I'm currently only taking about 3k of calories a day or less, and training very lightly till next week, then ill restart on same diet, and jump in a more complex workout + might alternate my diet a bit.

and for insulin use being dangerous, It's true it is somewhat dangerous, because if by any chance that you don't take the right amount of carbs in the period of time giving, ull find yourself hypo,

so basicly you do a car accident after taking you're insulin shot, you're basicly done for, if you pass out.

or if you pass out during you're injection, or something like that.

but this what my first cycle of anything which I was able to do it without a problem, just checking my blood sugar level daily, and ingesting enough carbs to keep myself good, and finding my body limits.

Insulin dosen't need a big huge amount to be effective, because I was only taking 5 IU, and it did me good.

just a nutrient transporter.

pravda is offline Junior Member
    Thats good you are at least knowledgeable about synthetic insulin .
    The beginning of your thread you mentioned 10IU's wow.. **** man thats lots.
    Ive been diabetic for 10-11 years and know the in's and out's of how it works with the body. When i first turned diabetic i was on 8 or 9 units of short acting before meals. Then as i started working out i found that 5,6 or 7 units would suffice due to the fact that my muscles ate up the excess sugar.
    About 3 months after i turned diabetic i started working out in a gym. About 2 months later(after working out 3-4 times a week) I ended up with many many stretch marks on my inner biceps. Very Ugly. Luckily i took zinc to clear away the purple lines. But stretch marks are still there, but are now white, not even noticable.
    Friends started asking me for insulin. I immediately said hell no and told em about the side effects etc. I scared em off but one friend kept on persisting. He was going to get some anyway from another source so i decided to get him a vial.
    I gave him humulin R, which starts around 20-30min and peaks about 1.5 hours later.
    I wanted to make sure he knew the magnitude of how powerful insulin is and how dangerous it is. He started taking 3IU's before meals.
    I told him these things.:
    - Don't workout before insulin shot.
    - If taking insulin after a workout expect a much more rapid response and peak time.
    - After insulin shot make sure your at home doing nothing for first 2 hours.
    - Carry Dextrose tablets in your pocket at all times. first sign of hypoglycemia pop 5 tab's immediately.
    - Eat your meal 10 min after insulin shot (with humulin R) (Humulog works in 2 minutes)
    - Prepare for the peak and eat more and more 1.5 to 2 hours after insulin(with humulin R)Have Juice ready.
    - With the insulin he was on I told em to be prepared for hypoglycemia 4-5 hours after shot, since it tapers down around that time.
    - Watch for the signs of hypoglycemia. sweating, shaking, irritable mind, confused, slurry voice, feel exhausted, panicky.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend after he took his insulin shot. When he was supposed to eat 10 min after he kept talking to his gf.. he felt all of the symptoms mentioned above. Luckily he got sugar in him fast. He said it was incredibly disturbing, almost nightmarish.

The worst case scenario is you'll end up having a hypoglycemic reaction, have a seizure, go unconscious, possibly go into a coma, and possibly DIE. If your liver has enough stored glucagon your body will save it's self, hopefully thats what happens.
    The other worst case scenario is that your pancreas shuts down and and you'll need to take insulin for the rest of your life.

Question you got to ask yourself does the extra 5-10lbs of gain worth it.
    Last edited by pravda; 12-07-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda View Post
    Thats good you are at least knowledgeable about synthetic insulin .
    The beginning of your thread you mentioned 10IU's wow.. **** man thats lots.
    Ive been diabetic for 10-11 years and know the in's and out's of how it works with the body. When i first turned diabetic i was on 8 or 9 units of short acting before meals. Then as i started working out i found that 5,6 or 7 units would suffice due to the fact that my muscles ate up the excess sugar.
    About 3 months after i turned diabetic i started working out in a gym. About 2 months later(after working out 3-4 times a week) I ended up with many many stretch marks on my inner biceps. Very Ugly. Luckily i took zinc to clear away the purple lines. But stretch marks are still there, but are now white, not even noticable.
    Friends started asking me for insulin. I immediately said hell no and told em about the side effects etc. I scared em off but one friend kept on persisting. He was going to get some anyway from another source so i decided to get him a vial.
    I gave him humulin R, which starts around 20-30min and peaks about 1.5 hours later.
    I wanted to make sure he knew the magnitude of how powerful insulin is and how dangerous it is. He started taking 3IU's before meals.
    I told him these things.:
    - Don't workout before insulin shot.
    - If taking insulin after a workout expect a much more rapid response and peak time.
    - After insulin shot make sure your at home doing nothing for first 2 hours.
    - Carry Dextrose tablets in your pocket at all times. first sign of hypoglycemia pop 5 tab's immediately.
    - Eat your meal 10 min after insulin shot (with humulin R) (Humulog works in 2 minutes)
    - Prepare for the peak and eat more and more 1.5 to 2 hours after insulin(with humulin R)Have Juice ready.
    - With the insulin he was on I told em to be prepared for hypoglycemia 4-5 hours after shot, since it tapers down around that time.
    - Watch for the signs of hypoglycemia. sweating, shaking, irritable mind, confused, slurry voice, feel exhausted, panicky.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend after he took his insulin shot. When he was supposed to eat 10 min after he kept talking to his gf.. he felt all of the symptoms mentioned above. Luckily he got sugar in him fast. He said it was incredibly disturbing, almost nightmarish.

The worst case scenario is you'll end up having a hypoglycemic reaction, have a seizure, go unconscious, possibly go into a coma, and possibly DIE. If your liver has enough stored glucagon your body will save it's self, hopefully thats what happens.
    The other worst case scenario is that your pancreas shuts down and and you'll need to take insulin for the rest of your life.

Question you got to ask yourself does the extra 5-10lbs of gain worth it.

thanks for posting this, people need to hear this side of insulins story, i wouldnt even take 2 ius

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    WEll GL on next cycle bro

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information