Thread: superdrol

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member

superdrol

Does anyone have a link about this? or as anyone have any info?
    ino its not a steroid but figured this was the best place to post.

Dan

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol is a designer steroid based off the parent hormone masteron , it is a di-methyl compound thus stress on the liver is much greater compared to single methyl pro-hormones. It is widely believed to be the most powerful of all pro-hormones and arguably better than D-bol at producing gains that are lean with strength increase.

Iforce has released dymethazine which was a steroid developed in the 80's it is basically two superdrol molecules separated by an ion or something (not big in chemistry) The result is a hormone that is strong, but less harsh on the liver and HPTA than superdrol.

Superdrol is sold under names such as methadrol by Iforce, m-drol by CEL, massdrol, etc. It can be found at most online supplement stroes.

so i take it this designer steroid is not illegal? im from the uk.
    what are the typical sides from this?

ps. sorry if this is pretty much a dead subject....just interests me thats all

Dan

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Superdrol is the trade name of an anabolic metildrostanolone, also known as metasterone; this powerful agent anabolic oral has never been introduced on the market as an anabolic drug. The first news on superdrol date back to the 1960s but the medical research on this drug was suspended after a few years. Recently the superdrol is back to hit the headlines as a supplement sold without prescription in stores in the USA dedicated to food supplements for sports. Superdrol's chemical and pharmacological follow closely the characteristics of another famous anabolic compound, marketed under the name of masteron . The only difference is the usual addition of a group methyl in position 17, a change which makes anabolic steroids suitable for the recruitment oral.

Between the positive features of superdrol stand out the absence of estrogenic activities and its anabolic power is particularly high (three or four times higher than testosterone ). Exceeding 40 mg ed, the risk of liver damage is very high. For this reason, if the action of the superdrol is insufficient, it is advised to remain within the limit of 20 mg per day, associating it if necessary, with steroids not hepatotoxic (primobolan or trenbolone ). In any case the superdrol must not be taken for a period of time more than six weeks. Another positive characteristic of superdrol to its low investigations, also lower than that of winstrol and of the aforementioned primobolan. Problems such as accelerated falling hair, acne and prostatic hypertrophy are therefore rather rare in the consumer of superdrol. In the United States it is still a debate for the legality of this drug, since it was marketed only after the entry into force in January 2005 of a law that has banned good part of prohormones and steroids, not yet been classified as such. It is however likely that it will soon be withdrawn from the market. In the first months of 2006 its production was definitively blocked by a federal US law but in the Internet and in the black market runs to move products based on superdrol.

hmmmm interesting stuff.
    just checked out an online uk store what sells M-droll. (suposebly the clone of superdroll).

would this supp cause natty test shut down??

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    hmmmm interesting stuff.
    just checked out an online uk store what sells M-droll. (suposebly the clone of superdroll).

would this supp cause natty test shut down??
    Sorry, I have no knowledge to answer that question.

In any case, why not anavar ?

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

Genetic Edge SD is quite a good one. It's about £27 for 90 caps and readily available in England. And yeah, it will cause natty test to shutdown. Hence, despite it being legal in the UK and therefore seemingly quite innocent, it isn't and you actually do need to do a proper PCT after it.

It is quite good though. I did a Superdrol cycle before I had ever used 'real' gear and I really liked it. Just make sure that if you do one you don't just get it and use it. you need to do some research so you can take the proper supps through the cycle to take care of your liver and that you are prepared for a real PCT afterwards. Also, I think the SD you buy usually recommend no more than a 6 weeks cycle, but I think in general the prevailing opinion is that that is too long. As far as I know most people don't go above 4 weeks.

I can't actually remember what I used for PCT all those years ago. I am pretty sure that the legal PCT stuff that sell and legal test boosters aren't sufficient though. I think you need Clomid or possibly Nolva. Don't take that as gospel though. Wait until some people with a better understanding pitch in and learn from them.
    Last edited by DavidYork2; 11-10-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Sorry, I have no knowledge to answer that question.

In any case, why not anavar?
    as you may have read im going in for the army....just checkin out legal ways

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    Does anyone have a link about this? or as anyone have any info?
    ino its not a steroid but figured this was the best place to post.

Dan
    SUPERDROL is a designer steroid,,,not a supplement. Run a searc here and even do a google. lots of info out there on this.

Thread Information