BRjr is offline New Member

What steroids should I take

Hey Im a 20 year old college student and last week my buddy asked me if i wanted to take steroids with him and couple of other guys. Im pretty sure Im gonna take them but im not sure what I should take. I took two cycles of dianabol during my senior year of high school and I went from about 185 to about 215 but It definatly wasnt solid muscle. Over the last year I've almost lost all motivation to lift partly because I dont play football anymore and i live in a big college party house where we drink proly 4 or 5 days a week and I regretfully say id much rather be drinkin than liftin. I know that if i start takin steroids i will stop drinkin and i will finally get motivation to get back in the weight room. And I think drinkin 4 or 5 days a week is much more dangerous than for me to start takin steroids again. Over the last year i have withered down from about 215 to about 180. I would like to get bigger but i dont want to get fat again like i did on dianabol. My buddy suggested for me to take winstrol stacked with test prob. I looked up both of them and it seems like thats what i wanna take. Does anyone have any suggestions on what steroids i should take or suggestions on any legal supplements that i should take with steroids?

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Don't. You were lucky the first time not to mess your hormone production up. You are running the risk of shutting down your bodies natural test production permanently. Wait until you around 24-25 before thinking of starting a cycle. For now, see the diest section and they will help you reach your goals naturally.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    *sigh*

Educate before u medicate like a member used to preach , may he rest in peace

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)
    you really have no business using steroids

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not this shit again.... Dude, if you're not committed to the bodybuilding lifestyle then steriods aren't going to motivate you to start. Plus, you're WAY TOO YOUNG so find something else to do. If you want to gain weight then you can drink illegally like you've been doing. That will fatten you right up.
    Last edited by PistolPete33; 11-09-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    Here was going to happen. Everybody will tell you not to take steroids because you're too young (from reading the few posts above me, I'm rite ) Really, you are to young and you could shut down you're hormone system. But hey, you already said you plan on taking them anyway.

At least do it the safe way. Take 20-60mgs of anavar everyday. Anavar is a very mild anabolic so the risk is way less.

My advice is to wait 4 years. And as far as you're dbol cycle goes, the reason you got so fat is because you're supposed to use dbol to kickstart test.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by PO OFFICER View Post
    Here was going to happen. Everybody will tell you not to take steroids because you're too young (from reading the few posts above me, I'm rite ) Really, you are to young and you could shut down you're hormone system. But hey, you already said you plan on taking them anyway.

At least do it the safe way. Take 20-60mgs of anavar everyday. Anavar is a very mild anabolic so the risk is way less.

My advice is to wait 4 years. And as far as you're dbol cycle goes, the reason you got so fat is because you're supposed to use dbol to kickstart test.
    reading his post, his age is not the most prevalent reason I would discourage steroids.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drinking 4-5 times per week is more healthy than taking steroids ? thats news to me.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Didn't u get the memo? Reds

Alcohol makes ur bench go up to 500 and u can pack on 500lbs lean mass in 4 months ... But u have to stack it with multivitamin to get those results

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So many wrongs in the OPs post...must be a joke.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    reading his post, his age is not the most prevalent reason I would discourage steroids.
    Was it the decision to use steroids to start lifting or the idea of trading steriods for booze .

People use AAS when they are not progressing after dedicated years of lifting .

To start rigorous gym routine and steroids at same time will result in a disaster .

When you finish whatever cycle you decide , there's a time during PCT you might feel unmotivated or depressed . Then you see booze fountain flowing . Crash !!

I suggest leaving the steroids and stick with the booze and parting . That takes no commitment and is alot funner to talk about in later years . Never heard guys sitting around the bar talking about the old days I got huge on test and I had erectile dysfunction , But I was ok because I still have these gyno boobs that are fun to play with .

Enjoy life friend . Leave the russian roulette for those with that desire

Well thats not what I expected u guys now got me believin in roid rage for sure hahahaha but maybe you guys are right. I tend to over do things and I really dont care what happens to my body in the future. I live for the moment way to much. Im not sure if you guys have convinced me not to take steroids but i will take into consideration what you guys have to say. To tell you guys the truth its hard for me to say no know when my buddies are gonna be stickin needles in themselves in my bathroom and gettin huge. Thanks for the advice about anavar . i'll check it out.

I know i may sound like an underage raging alcoholic but b4 i got to college i used to lift 6 times a week, i used to follow all these diet plans, body builder work out plans and i have tested all kinds of stuff from GNC. I like to think i know a fair amount about weight lifting. Unfortunatly over the last year i found beer and im now lookin to get back into weightliftin and i know if i start using steroids again i will. If you guys have any first hand experiences or something that i wouldnt find on the internet to discourage me please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Didn't u get the memo? Reds

Alcohol makes ur bench go up to 500 and u can pack on 500lbs lean mass in 4 months ... But u have to stack it with multivitamin to get those results
    Wow well in that kase im gonna get HUUUGGGEE!!!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Was it the decision to use steroids to start lifting or the idea of trading steriods for booze .

People use AAS when they are not progressing after dedicated years of lifting .

To start rigorous gym routine and steroids at same time will result in a disaster .

When you finish whatever cycle you decide , there's a time during PCT you might feel unmotivated or depressed . Then you see booze fountain flowing . Crash !!

I suggest leaving the steroids and stick with the booze and parting . That takes no commitment and is alot funner to talk about in later years . Never heard guys sitting around the bar talking about the old days I got huge on test and I had erectile dysfunction , But I was ok because I still have these gyno boobs that are fun to play with .

Enjoy life friend . Leave the russian roulette for those with that desire

Your right, your all pretty much right. I shouldnt be takin roids but I really want to. When i took them in high school i felt like a dam champion. Im not sure if im gonna take them or not but i'll keep you informed. thanks

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    what is up with people saying they don't care about their body in the future? Future like next year future if you **** it up.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRjr View Post
    To tell you guys the truth its hard for me to say no know when my buddies are gonna be stickin needles in themselves in my bathroom and gettin huge.
    not a good enough reason. So your BUDDIES are going to potentially harm themselves and end up being on HRT by age 30 with ED problems, doesn't mean you should.

Your buddies will do a lot of stupid shit, its up to you to have the brains to see if you want to follow along.

Besides your age, you have no reason to take steroids . You're in college party mode (I've been there), theoretically you DO hop on juice, get a little bigger, possible skim by with no real huge problems, you get off. You lose motivation, you go to the huge rager and pound a few beers. Couple months down the line you're in the same place you started.

Prove to yourself you are serious, Hit the gym 3-6 days a week for 3 years, then comeback and lets talk about proper cycles.

ps. and we're all just roid ragin' here

Thread Information