mrutah is offline Junior Member

please help me with my hrt

Hey guys my doctor prescribed me testosterone cypionate long story short 200 mg every two weeks isen't cutting it he wants to give me 400 mg every two weeks now, I was wondering if that would be a good dose to also notice increase in muscle mass, I have read blogs on people seeing decent gains with 200 mg every weeks, but he said he would rather have me do 400 every two weeks. I was thinking though with a 7 day half life I should still have 200 mg in my system after one week so basically it should have the same effect as dosing 200 mg weekly, at least that was my thought. I would love to see others opinions.

he says that he does not want to do weekly injections so if when I go back to him and he says he wants to do 300 mg every two weeks or 400 mg every two weeks could I do that then inject myself with 100 mg at the start of the following week so I don't bottom out? He doesn't know I have my own test at home so basically im stuck with the every two week thing becuase he has his nurse give me the shot

Chev is offline Associate Member
    You need to inject it twice a week if you can. That way your levels are stable. Once every 2 weeks will have levels all over the place! good luck man

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    You need to inject it twice a week if you can. That way your levels are stable. Once every 2 weeks will have levels all over the place! good luck man
    For sure, twice a week will yeild more stable levels.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    400mg every 2 wks is still way to high for HRT,,, and cyp shot every 2 wks for HRT is fine for the normal 200mg/2wks,, if hes doin 400 every 2wks thats pretty much a cycle.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro!

My doc had me at the same 400 mg every two weeks as well. He has no problem with me giving myself shoots and wrote me a six month script.

I have found that 200 mg once a week has worked well for me. I have even gone as far to break that down to 100mg every 3.5 days.

The once a week shot was a great improvement over every 2 weeks.

I could tell no difference in the shot every 3.5 days

So when Im on my regular TRT dose, I take my shot every Sunday morning. Has worked out very well so far

Hope this helps

Papa

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Hey Bro!

My doc had me at the same 400 mg every two weeks as well. He has no problem with me giving myself shoots and wrote me a six month script.

I have found that 200 mg once a week has worked well for me. I have even gone as far to break that down to 100mg every 3.5 days.

The once a week shot was a great improvement over every 2 weeks.

I could tell no difference in the shot every 3.5 days

So when Im on my regular TRT dose, I take my shot every Sunday morning. Has worked out very well so far

Hope this helps

Papa
    Thank you for the post, did you notice an increase of mass and strength doing these doses, I know its not super high but I had read 200 mg per month is enough to notice anabolic effects and promote muscle mass.

Thank you all for posting, I just wanted to let you know what i have going on as of today and hopefully shed some light. Im 26 years old today I got my total test results back after a month of test cypionate 200 mg bi-weekly my results came back at 92 ng so very low, I can only imagine by the time I test it is already out of my system. My doc put me on 300 mg cyp every two weeks, im getting flustered and want to do it weekly odviously so I may take matters into my own hands and go to his office every two weeks for the 300 mg injection and then between at the 1 week mark inject myself with 200 mg. so basically 300 mg week 1, 200 mg week 2, 300 mg week 3, 200 mg week 4.

My history is this and the main reason I am posting here. I have lifted weights for around 10 years, I have never taken steroids but I have run short cycles of pro hormones, if you guys are familiar I ran bold for 1 month and I ran havoc for two weeks along side androgel I know its probably stupid but I wanted to see some increase in muscle.

So my hopes are if I use a decent dose I will be able to see muscle gains and feel better have energy. Would dosing at 300 mg every two weeks with 200 mg in between those doses put on mass even if it is at a slow rate?

Thread Information