EBZ911 is offline New Member

Question Complete newbie needs help!!! Plz!!!

Hi Guys!

Need some advice PLEASE!

I am a complete newbie,and have had enough of been skinny, i weigh a measly 48kg, am 1.6 m tall, min prev. training experience.

Ive decided to use and have already bought the follwowing gear

Sustanon 250mg weekly for 12 weeks
    Deca 100mg weekly for 12 weeks
    Dinabol 30 mg a day ie. 10 mg every 8 hours for 6 weeks

I have not started as yet, as im still planing on what pct to use and hence am posting here to ask for advice, ie. will these doses be adequate, i mean from the research ive been doing this seems fine, although others say sust. should be taken e.o.d, and others say deca 2mg per pound which means i should be taking 200mg weekly....but i figure im a skinny guy (Both my parents are small build, DAMN GENETICS!!!), and this been my first cycle maybe i should start slow and instead add a combo of diff. types of drugs to get a max. benefit????

Also with this type of cycle what pct should i be using and when should i start?

And lastly any advice on diet and supplements,what supplements do you recommend

I would like to thank all replies in advance!!! and to apologise for my ignorance in this matter, ive tried researching this particular cycle with no luck.

Thank you!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

you definitely do not need steroids , bro. you need food.

what's your daily diet like in detail?

Hi again sorry am 31 years old, mmh diet at this point is lacking, due to time constraints, finally got my wife to help me prepare my meals, hence need a diet to follow, lead a busy and active lifestyle working 24 to 36 hours at a time sometimes 3 times a week
    Last edited by EBZ911; 11-10-2009 at 09:18 AM.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    well, without the proper nutrition steroids won't do anything for you.

head over to the diet forum, start reading and get that diet squared away

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if anything stick to the sust only and get your diet in order

Damn dude you reply quick! Thank you, will do that and have realised that diet is more imp. than gear...and will not start gear without a proper diet, but still wanna know what do you think of this cycle i plan to do? and any suggestions for pct? nolvadex ? clomid? both?

deca is not a begginer steroid ,, you need to stick with the test only for your first go,, nolva and clomid for pct,, but you need to read up on that first and come back and post what you think is a good pct. If you dont eat right youll just lose all that you gain after you get off.

From the research ive ben doing it seems a combo of diff types of AAS seems to be more effective than just 1 type??? also do you guys think sust. 250mg a week is ok? as in adequate?

should i incl. the dinabol? ie. sust 250 week for 12 weeks and dinabol 30mg a day for 6 weeks ? leaving out the deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by EBZ911 View Post
    From the research ive ben doing it seems a combo of diff types of AAS seems to be more effective than just 1 type??? also do you guys think sust. 250mg a week is ok? as in adequate?
    yup they will be more effective,, theyll also be more effective giving you sides and problems down the road.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Damn dude you reply quick! Thank you, will do that and have realised that diet is more imp. than gear...and will not start gear without a proper diet, but still wanna know what do you think of this cycle i plan to do? and any suggestions for pct? nolvadex? clomid? both?
    No, I'm not just saying to have a good diet while on cycle,

I'm saying you need to learn to start eating and training naturally to gain weight.

doing a cycle at this stage in the game won't do much for you, you'll gain some weight, but you'll probably end up loosing most of it bc. your diet is sub par.

I'd say train, rest and eat for a while to build up a natural base before anything else.

LOL! Thanks guys for the speedy replies much appreciated, am heading of to the diet section to start planning a proper diet...

D7M
    Blog Entries
    ^it's nice to see someone with a good attitude taking constructive criticism.

Hi guys am taking your advice but qurios to know which is better TEST E or SUST esp. for a novice like myself? and at what doses?

if you already bought sust go with sust,, e is simplier but its not rocket science either. anywhere from 250 to 500mg/wk is fine
    but you wont need us to answer these questions once you have read and learned what you should be doin

HIYA AGAIN!!! Thank you for replying to my posts/questions, I really do appreciate it! The reason i am so bent on doing gear is coz im tired of been skinny, i have in the past attemted to train with weights, used supplements and with no luck...genetics as ive said. anyway im gona improve on my eating habits and train for about 3 months naturally, but will still use the gear after that...i mean i bought the gear already and im sure the supplier doesnt offer "RETURNS", LOL!!! was thinking of getting this guys E-book, Vince Del Monte. anyway thanks again...chat soon

hey guys just checking in, any new opinions?

PEAKINSX is offline New Member
    Don't bother with this unless you diet is down to a T and your going to train atleast 3x a week (minimum) or its a waste of juice. Make sure you have been lifting heavy for a few months atleast to make sure you tendons are up to the job or you may tear them.

You won't notice the sus250 'working' until around week 4.

Weeks 1-10 Sustanon250 @ 500mg per week (monday - thurs injects)

Keep nolva and arimidex on hand incase you get signs of gyno...I like to run arimidex at .5mg E3D during the cycle to keep bloat down.

Start PCT around 10 days after last inject.

PCT
    Wk11 40mg nolva
    Wk12 20mg nolva
    Wk13 10mg nolva

big_k is offline Associate Member
    HIYA AGAIN!!! Thank you for replying to my posts/questions, I really do appreciate it! The reason i am so bent on doing gear is coz im tired of been skinny, i have in the past attemted to train with weights, used supplements and with no luck...genetics as ive said. anyway im gona improve on my eating habits and train for about 3 months naturally, but will still use the gear after that...i mean i bought the gear already and im sure the supplier doesnt offer "RETURNS", LOL!!! was thinking of getting this guys E-book, Vince Del Monte. anyway thanks again...chat soon
    This is a good idea although I would recommend training for even longer, it takes awhile to learn what works with your body. And you don't want to be on AAS second guessing your diet.

Nevertheless head over to the diet section, get ready to start eating until it HURTS! And lifting heavy weight.

But I wanted to double check your Stats, you're 5'3 103lbs? If so...you need to gain the weight naturally first...AND if you are serious about this, you can sacrifice more than 3 months...There is no reason to rush, learn proper diet and weight training.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    age?

you definitely do not need steroids , bro. you need food.

what's your daily diet like in detail?
    X2...u be amazed how much of a difference it will make. u have been skinny for so long cant u wait 6 more months?? Roids will do wonders after that. Stick with diet and workout you will see results believe me I was on the other sode of equation and it did wonders for me.

Thanks again for all the replys!!!

Sorry ive been away for a while

jaytoro7 is offline New Member
    lots of good info here

Thread Information