kiddo24 is offline Junior Member

New user after some advice!!

Hi guy's, this will be my first post, over the last couple of months I've been frequenting the site & forum building up some knowledge on Anabolics and the cycles to go with. I've got a couple of questions that would be really cool to get some answers. I'm looking to find the right first time cycle for myself, I'm 24, 5,10, been weight training for around 2-3 years although the last few months I've been more crossfitting rather than solid weights. My diets pretty solid high protein (200-300g's a day) from shakes and lean sources like chicken, tuna etc, staying low on the refined stuff. I'm currently weight training 3-4 times a week, I also play soccer train once and play once a week. I'm looking for a cycle that will fit in with soccer and now weigh me down too much, I was looking at the begginer cycles on the main site and they suggest Test E & Dianabol though I'm a bit worried this will bulk me up a bit too much. What are peoples views on a Winstrol cycle for a first timer?

Sorry for the spew!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    winstrol wont do to much for you,, make you a little harder and stronger but thats about it. Also can push your test levels down so its advised not to take without test. Im not really sure what your goals are but all the answers you get on here will be a test only beg cycle. Anavar may be an option.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Whats your Weight, BF%, and what is your actual goal, the only thing I got is you play soccer and don't want to bulk up.

Beginner cycle is almost always Test only, and Winny alone is not recommended, Mr Happy might have problems.

Ahh sorry I have put some of my stats up on my profile I thought they may show at the bottom of my posts but I'm not that advanced yet!
    I'm currently 189lbs with 12% bf last time I checked about 4 weeks ago, I'm looking to add some mass to my frame but I'm a little worried using a Test & D-bol cycle may bulk me up too much. I'm hearing that kinda cycle would stick 20-30 lbs on is that right? I would like to stay as lean as poss for footballing purposes.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddo24 View Post
    Ahh sorry I have put some of my stats up on my profile I thought they may show at the bottom of my posts but I'm not that advanced yet!
    I'm currently 189lbs with 12% bf last time I checked about 4 weeks ago, I'm looking to add some mass to my frame but I'm a little worried using a Test & D-bol cycle may bulk me up too much. I'm hearing that kinda cycle would stick 20-30 lbs on is that right? I would like to stay as lean as poss for footballing purposes.
    your gains will be largely dependent on your diet.

I'd still go with a test only cycle for your first run, keep a clean diet and keep the cardio up

So you'd suggest Test only with no additional D-bol?
    Test @ 500mg weekly?
    How quickly am I likely to start seeing changes, I guess I'm slightly worried about the comments I may get or what my girlfriend may say. I'm down with gaining some size but I'm far from wanting to get huge, keeping up the cardio through footie should make the gains substantial but not massive I hope.
    Thank you 4 the replies so far!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would she notice 15-20lbs in weight difference? If the answer is yes she can`t find out then dont cycle. She will notice.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    if your g'friend hasnt a clue on training you could bluff it off as creatine, eating more etc.

people thought I was just "letting myself go" because of the bloat in the face.

You can get Adex, and that should control some of the bloat, weight gain. The only thing to be careful for is joint pain while playing soccer. You only play once a week so it wouldn't be a huge issue.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The first time I ever cycled people were asking me if I was juicing within 2 weeks just a heads up. You can try the creatine excuse but don`t forget injections can leave marks sometimes especially when you are inexperienced with injecting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The first time I ever cycled people were asking me if I was juicing within 2 weeks just a heads up. You can try the creatine excuse but don`t forget injections can leave marks sometimes especially when you are inexperienced with injecting.
    i've always been accused even in 13yrs of being natural, prove it is wat i say lol

I reckon I could prob bluff it to a certain extent but injection marks would give it away in a flash! It's difficult cos so many people have such a downer on using steroids including some of the guys I play footie wit, but they don't no the half of it! Being a sensible user and being an abuser are two very different things!!

Blog Entries
    I reckon I could prob bluff it to a certain extent but injection marks would give it away in a flash! It's difficult cos so many people have such a downer on using steroids including some of the guys I play footie wit, but they don't no the half of it! Being a sensible user and being an abuser are two very different things!!
    inject marks are gone in an hour or not much more, certainly if you injected in the morn there wouldnt be a trace come evening, well for me anyhow

Blog Entries
    another thing, what type of football do you play? if its soccer alot of running around wont help with bulking up

welcome to the game, everyone is against it because the media puts steroid use in the same limelight as meth addicts

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the weight you put on is all up to you,, i can run 750mg/wk and lose 5lbs if i really wanted to. You do a simple test cycle from 300 to 500mg/wk and keep cardio high and diet right you can lose 10lbs of fat gain 10lbs of muscle and stay the exact same weight. But your girl wont notice weight,, shell notice changes in your body comp.

Ok thanks for the replies so far guys. I'm feeling more confident bout things already. Looks like the general consensus is to start with a Test E cycle, any thoughts on stacking with Dianabol on a 1st time cycle?
    Also anyone run into any real problems with the joint pain? Soccer is pretty high impact especially on the knees & ankles.

Thread Information