PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up All newbies looking to do their first cycle, click here.

***Thanks for taking the time for reading my thread***

***First of all, you need to do you're research. Lately, I've been seeing lots of teens looking to do anabolic steroids *facepalm*. Please reconsider doing steroids at such a young age. A friend of mine must have his hormone levels monitored for the rest of his life because he did ONE CYCLE when he was 16. ***

Alright, so you're 24 or older, been training for a couple years, and you've got a nice diet cut out for you. But you're looking to take things to the next level, like a lot of people here. Read on for you're first cycle...
    !Newbies starter cycle!

Here we go. We are doing a 12 week cycle with testosterone and stacking it with dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. Here is what it looks like:

400mgs of testosterone every week for 12 weeks.
    20mgs of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks. (you can really do 50mgs of dbol for the first few weeks if you'd prefer.)

Test 400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400 Once a week
    Dbol 20/20/20/20 Everyday

So you´ll notice a few things here, and I´ll explain them one by one. The first thing that I suggest is a twelve week cycle. This is because as a beginner, I feel like you want to have some time to deal with your cycle and make gains from it. You´re going to gain a lot of weight at first, and you need to get used to it. Gains will begin to taper off towards the end of this cycle. Most people find minor side effects to begin immediately upon starting a cycle (acne, etc... ) and subside within the first month also. This is as a result of your body trying to normalize itself´ or maintain/restore homeostasis in geek-speak. Also, in case you didn't know, you only inject testosterone twice a week(you split it, every 3.5 days inject another 200mgs). Keep in mind that dbol is of course optional

!Post cycle therapy!
    Great ! Now you have you're cycle complete. But a lot of newbies make the mistake of not having a pct (post cycle therapy ).

Clomid everyday for 4 weeks. Start with 100mgs everyday for a week. Then for the next 3 weeks bring it down to 50mgs everyday. Clomid sends you're body signals to start reproducing it's own natural testosterone.

Nolva everyday for 4 weeks. Nolva reduces the amount of gyno in you're body so you don't get man boobs . As with clomid, start high then decrease the mgs. The first week should be 40mgs a day. Then 20mgs for the next 3 weeks.

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Well there you have it! A newbies starter cycle! Good luck everybody, I wish you the best luck with you're entire anabolic career.

Best of luck!
    PO

some information was used from http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    Last edited by PO OFFICER; 11-11-2009 at 01:06 AM.

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    WoW This looks identical to my first cycle and post cycle. Only I did a tad more Dbol ... but regardless I dropped 2% bf and gained 18 lbs muscle. Sticky for this... great beginners cycle.

(I kept the muscle I gained)

All the noobs want to jump on deca and all kinds of other things because they heard someone at the gym talking about it. If you are here its because you don't know everything... so when you ask a question listen and take the advice.

allsop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PO OFFICER View Post
    So you´ll notice a few things here, and I´ll explain them one by one. The first thing that I suggest is a twelve week cycle. This is because as a beginner, I feel like you want to have some time to deal with your cycle and make gains from it. You´re going to gain a lot of weight at first, and you need to get used to it. Gains will begin to taper off towards the end of this cycle. Most people find minor side effects to begin immediately upon starting a cycle (acne, etc... ) and subside within the first month also. This is as a result of your body trying to normalize itself´ or maintain/restore homeostasis in geek-speak. Also, in case you didn't know, you only inject testosterone once a week. Keep in mind that dbol is of course optional
    It's actually twice a week, not once a week. So you'd split it 200mg roughly every 3.5 days to total 400mg for the week.

ADO
    ADO is offline Associate Member
    so i went with what my friend got me! i am on my first cycle its sust 325 he said its a great first cycle but after reading a little i feel like i should have went with something like test e. a lot of good info on this site i should have done a bit more research.

AD

PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toutanje View Post
    It's actually twice a week, not once a week. So you'd split it 200mg roughly every 3.5 days to total 400mg for the week.
    Oops I feel so stupid thanks for correcting me.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also to be on the safe side, you should run something to keep estrogen levels under control. You don't want gyno.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    as a 'newbie starter cycle' I wouldn't recommmend anything more than just test. Any honestly for first cycle I'd say test for 10wks

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ HaHaHa!.. The OP has got 59 posts and calls other people Noobs. Test should be shot x2 a week, Noobs like yourself should stick to one compound to see how your body reacts when doing AAS. YOU my friend are the definition of a facepalm, u define the word "facepalm"

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    what about an AI in that PCT?

test shot once/week?

suspect of this "advice"

sorry OP, no bueno. not horrible, but not great

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Add some hCG homie

Also some 1cc slin pins, bac water, 3 cc 1.5" 23ga needles, alcohol pads, sterile vials, liver/blood pressure support and extra nolva or adex for gyno control. That should make a complete first cycle

Oh, and another item for the cycle....... days of research on pinning, steroid profiles, side effects and sterility control

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    not bad, though we already have a thread like this:

Test beginner cycle info

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ HaHaHa!.. The OP has got 59 posts and calls other people Noobs. Test should be shot x2 a week, Noobs like yourself should stick to one compound to see how your body reacts when doing AAS. YOU my friend are the definition of a facepalm, u define the word "facepalm"
    El you crack me up man.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Great info here for the most part. Maybe we can get by 1 day without a noob asking for a first cycle,hehe.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they have stickies for this shite OP

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Add some hCG homie
    hcg isn't used for a basic short test cycle.....hcg should be used more when use is heavy or for an extended period of time.

i know hcg helps you "keep your balls" on cycle but im on my 6th week and my balls are the same size, so if you sugesting the hcg for this purpose i would suggest not taking it until you konw you need it.

this is right out of the profile

Since HCG increases the body’s natural testosterone levels its use during long or extremely high dosed cycles can be most beneficial were the effects on the hypothalamus causes a depressed signal to the testicles. The result of the depressed signal leads to what is known as testicular atrophy (shrunken nuts). The use of HCG will send an artificial signal to the testes (again, as if it were actually LH), thus preventing (to some degree) atrophy. It not only helps to maintain testicular size and condition but it will also help in restoring testicles back to their original size.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    why 400mg instead of 5? most test is 250mg/ml

PushIt2287 is offline New Member
    awesome post, I just registered here and I'm trying to gain info on what I should do for my first cycle.

I was thinking test prop/dbol /deca , not sure if this would be too intense for a first cycle. I want to be able to keep as much of my gains as possible after pct.

If anyone wouldn't mind sending me a PM to talk to me directly about how I should go about my first cycle, it would be greatly appreciated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PushIt2287 View Post
    awesome post, I just registered here and I'm trying to gain info on what I should do for my first cycle.

I was thinking test prop/dbol /deca , not sure if this would be too intense for a first cycle. I want to be able to keep as much of my gains as possible after pct.

If anyone wouldn't mind sending me a PM to talk to me directly about how I should go about my first cycle, it would be greatly appreciated.
    just start your own thread in the Q/A section,

we'll help you out...

PushIt2287 is offline New Member
    no doubt, gonna do that now

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Always helpful when someone takes the time to type out some helpful info.
    But, this link spells it out and then some; as mentioned above;

Test beginner cycle info

I still refer to it

Thread Information