ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

To Juice or not to Juice

ok.... here is the problem

I had to cut my training down to zero for 3-months and to top that off I gradually went from 6-8 meals a day down to 2-3...

Basicly I lost a SHIT LOAD of weight and a Mother load of Strength (nearly 15 pounds )

Now here is the deliema --- Should I jump on the juice or wait till I get some strength and wieght back naturally before hit the grear?

Here are the stats:

5 years Experiance working out
    2 cycles
    248 pound 17-19% BF (At the hieght I was 268 pounds 20% BF)

I'm more leaning towards hitting gear since I'm gona be doing it any way

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro always better to ease on into it ,give ur body to get use to it get back in the program and then hitt it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by big N
    bro always better to ease on into it ,give ur body to get use to it get back in the program and then hitt it
    I agree with big N

JohnnyB

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont waste your money on AAS. Wait until your body starts to Plateau naturally then hit it up with the AAS. Plus you will need some time to get your form down and your joints to get used to working out again. I would say wait a couple of months at least.

Pain.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Definately wait until you get the strength and weight back up naturally. Slowly start increasing your meals and calories by the week. Doing this you will feel like you are cycling already. It happened with me. i took some months off from the training and eating properly because i was working two jobs. But once I went back to my normal job working hours, I was slowly able to eat more and gain. For like 2 months I had gained back all the wait i lost and a ton of strength. I felt like i was juiced bro. I remember All I kept tellin myself at the gym was "I feel jacked and Im not even jucy yet". Great feelin bro, almost make s you want to completely hold off from the cycle for a bit until you know you really want it.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Go back naturally for a few months, you will gain back most if not everything and then some. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah In the back of my mind I was pretty much thinking the same thing but I guess I'm trying to take the short cut cause I know getting back into it is gona be one heck of an uphill ride...... Thankx for the Advice guys...

Thread Information