tryingtogain is offline Member

what are these pills plz read

my friend gave me these red capsule pills you know the capsule pills were you can pull them apart and powder comes out. well these ones are red ones and he says to take one a day and you will get huge gains off of it my friend did it and he looks bigger than before but they again i cant be sure. i am just wondering what are they there red capsules and they have the number 933147 i would like to know what these are and i could not find out what they are anyone know what they are? he says there suppost to raise test levles but that dont tell me jack. and he said it made him horney but ive never seen a roid in a red capsule plz help thanks i just wna know what the heck they are

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ohh dude I know that that is..It is the Capsule that lets you into the matrix, but you can only get them from Morphie's (spelling) and then you are in. But if you take the Blue pill you will wake up and you will think that it is a dream.

No for real get a pic.

lol that was funny but i mean common guys for real anyone know now i have to go to bed and i wont know now :-(

i dont have a pic but you dont really need one its the standard size for capsule about the size of creatine capsule but its red and has the number 933147 on it. what else is there to know?

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    Go to the one board that has roid pics on it and maybe u'll find it. did u pay for that stuff without knowing what it was?

plz help yes i looked at the roids pics did not see it anyone know?

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    it could be some sort of tribulus, just guessing though i've seen tribulus in red gel caps and blue gel caps can't remeber the brand name i know one was tribex. they were about the size of a creeatine cap. again this is just a guess. how many pills did he give u ? he dosen't know what they are either? trib will make u horney but u usally have to take alot of it .

what does tribulus do? he says take one a day he got big but i dont know if it was because of that and he says that his source told them that they were illegal but that could just be bs i dont know for sure.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    HEY TRYINGTOGAIN, I looked up the number and they r the new sustanon250 sapositories. Ur supposed to implant them in ur colin (asshole) and keep it in there till they dissolve. This is for maximum absortion into the bloodstream! Sustanon250 is a base of 4 testosterones but take about 4 a day thru ur rectum!

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    are u kiddin? sapositories. well if u can stick a needle in your muscle why not shove a pill up your ass. never herd steroid sapoitories but if it works im sure eveyone will pop'in ..er..um sticking them up the old poop shoot. i hope your kidding.

tribulus is a legal supplement that is used to get natural test levels back, i've only used it a couuple times and it usally just makes u horney so i suppose in some way it stimulates the testes a little. again the tribulus is just a guess. although big-g's answer is much more entertaining

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    HEY TRYINGTOGAIN, I looked up the number and they r the new sustanon250 sapositories. Ur supposed to implant them in ur colin (asshole) and keep it in there till they dissolve. This is for maximum absortion into the bloodstream! Sustanon250 is a base of 4 testosterones but take about 4 a day thru ur rectum!
    Dude thats just wrong!He might try that shit .

thanks for the replies but i mean for real anyone know what this shit is? also would tribulus help you gain muscle? would it work in place of clomid for a cycle? and dang i cant stop thinking what are these red capsules i have

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Aren't you like 15 and keep posting about when you reach your natural growth limit? Why do you wrap yourself around trying to find the magic pill that "help you gain muscle". In your efforts you now have what could be a prescription drug, an OTC - or simply a sugar pill... and you want to put in your body - BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS. Get real. Throw the stuff away and go to bed - and go beat the hell out of the kid that sold that to you tomorrow morning.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    all posts like this should be in the supplemement forum - make sure this is the case from now on

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I AGREE WITH WARRIOR 100% All kidding aside hes right, no magic pills, no magicians, just shut up and train!!!

husun is offline Junior Member
    i think i know what it is actually. Go to the vitamin shoppe and look behind the glass cabinet where they keep all the prohormones. I was there today and they had bright red andro poppers that sound like what ur describing. they also have blue ones and even red and blue ones. That come in the most rediculous bottles, they look like fireworks or somthing. but yea they might raise ur test levels a tiny bit but dont waste any money on them.

and def ask your friend to see the bottle they came in before you take any.

Thread Information