Thread: test .

mr amp is offline Associate Member

test .

hi guys just a question i hope someone can answer ..i have done my fair share of cycles all been test and deca or test alone ..my question is .. everytime i cycle i come out in big boil like blisters mainley on my neck and colerbone ,i always stick to the same doesage through cycle and never go past 750mgweek with test and 500 with deca .even when i have ran a test only cycle at 500mgs week i come out in them ..some people have said i might be sensitive to test and just to take 250 mg week and up the deca or i mght have a high test drive ,or could i just be the unlucky one who suffers with acne (cysts) has anyone got any ideas or answers ..thanks for you time ...

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure you can change that? You could experiment with different combinations to see if there is any change. Do you or have you had problems with acne off cycle?? I dont mean to be offensive but are you showering enough? I know that if I dont shower at least twice a day on cycle I will start to break out.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Some are more sensitive to oil based steroids to break out. I use to break out really bad on my back from anadrol but in time it stopped happening, I honestly haven't gotten acne since like 02 guess my body adapted to it.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    You can try Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid I know some bros swear by it on or off.

Strangely on cycle I clear up, and I got worse acne like 5months after PCT when I started Cutting again, probably a hormonal shift.

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    none taken... i work as an asbestos remover so i have to shower 2 times a day at work and have another after gym .. it happens when i am comeing to an end of a cycle and mostley when of cycle i think it could be becouse my test levels are all over ..

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    who knows bro try the viatmins

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    accutane?

Thread Information