corsa5000 is offline Associate Member

First cycle is doing nothing but making me spotty

Hey guys, basically i started my first cycle recently im on week 4 now. 200 deca 250 sust for weeks 1-3, 500 sust 400 deca weeks 4-10. Now i know the gear is good because a friend of mine is using the exact same stuff as me and he is seeing some good size gains. And the weird thing is his diet is pathetic and mine is spot on, im taking in about 4000 cals a day and keep it as clean as i can, taking in a shed load of protein and training hard.

Now i was under the impression i should see between 10-20lbs of gain out of this cycle and as of yet i have seen nothing that i couldnt have gotten naturally (apart from some additional acne)

So my question is- does the sust take longer than 4 weeks to get working properly? should the gains start coming later on in the cycle or do people usually see results in the first 4 weeks? Is there any way i could be 'immune' in a sense to the sust? could another sort of test work better for me? what would you suggest to someone in my position? because im busting my ass in the gym and eating perfectly so seeing very little to no results is very dissapointing, especially when most people respond so well on their first cycle.

Thanks for reading i appreciate all of those who help.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    It still could be bunk, your friend got legit and you didn't. you should be gaining something, if your being honest about diet and training.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DUDE you just started wk 4,, be patient

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    DUDE you just started wk 4,, be patient
    his friend is making gains? it doesnt make sense if theyre on the same cycle really.

is it pretty common not to see noticeable gains 4 weeks in? and we both got the same gear at the same time from the same man, so it deffo the same gear that my friend has been growing well on, would the fact ive been training for 5 years naturally and put on good natural size make it harder to gain on AAS? my friend has only been training for roughly a year naturally so is that a possible reason why he could be responding to it better?

I'm just trying to get the very best out of this cycle

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Its hard to tell. Give it some time and keep monitoring your results. It could be that his genetics are just better than yours and respond better to training than you do.

Also, what were your stats when you started?

Quote Originally Posted by corsa5000 View Post
    is it pretty common not to see noticeable gains 4 weeks in? and we both got the same gear at the same time from the same man, so it deffo the same gear that my friend has been growing well on, would the fact ive been training for 5 years naturally and put on good natural size make it harder to gain on AAS? my friend has only been training for roughly a year naturally so is that a possible reason why he could be responding to it better?

I'm just trying to get the very best out of this cycle
    Whats he gaining? Water Fat?

Well he appears to be gaining some good quality muscle, his chest, shoulder and arms are filling out well and he is looking good after the first 4 weeks.

My stats are 5'8 210lbs at about 12-13% im a decent size already which made me wonder if that is whats slowing down my progress?

I was thinking of doing a test e cycle sometime next year instead of sustanon (as the sustanon doesnt seem to be working for me yet) do you think the test e could have a different/ better effect on my body than the sust?

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member

Idk?

im in my second week of the same gear... just a little different..

500mg/week of deca

500mg/week of sus

208 when i started.... BARE ARSE

219.5 5 min ago with lite gym shoes and shorts on..... lost 2 inches in the waist as well.... i think at 4 weeks being your first you should see something... o besides feeling like a big pile of pooh... sus/flu sucks azz

jg2

o by the way

its not my first cycle and i know what my body likes.... so keep that in mind

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    A though...

Maybe you are over training? Are you getting enough rest?

Eat, lift, sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by jg2 View Post
    im in my second week of the same gear... just a little different..

500mg/week of deca

500mg/week of sus

208 when i started.... BARE ARSE

219.5 5 min ago with lite gym shoes and shorts on..... lost 2 inches in the waist as well.... i think at 4 weeks being your first you should see something... o besides feeling like a big pile of pooh... sus/flu sucks azz

damn.... 11lbs in 2 weeks? something must be going seriously wrong here then. And ive not had any kind of flu? if anything it has made me feel better and more alive. well being is up as well as recovery time. just no size or weight gains.

Well he appears to be gaining some good quality muscle, his chest, shoulder and arms are filling out well and he is looking good after the first 4 weeks.

My stats are 5'8 210lbs at about 12-13% im a decent size already which made me wonder if that is whats slowing down my progress?

I was thinking of doing a test e cycle sometime next year instead of sustanon (as the sustanon doesnt seem to be working for me yet) do you think the test e could have a different/ better effect on my body than the sust?
    should start growin soon,, just be patient.

jg2

its a learning process

damn.... 11lbs in 2 weeks? something must be going seriously wrong here then. And ive not had any kind of flu? if anything it has made me feel better and more alive. well being is up as well as recovery time. just no size or weight gains.
    my first cycle i thought i had bunk.... didnt get much at all

many tries with different stuff and alot of wasted time and money im geting close to the magic formula.... be patient like there saying... unless you stumble on a cycle that is "yours".. it will take some trial and error... thats just my opinion and i realize now i dont know sh#t that i thought i did... you are in the right place for advise and good people as far as i have seen... ive learned more in the last 2 days than i have in the last 5 years... i suck at chemistry and thats what it is.... good luck and be patient.... its a marathon... not SPRINT.

GOOD LUCK

ok mate, thank you to all of you who helped, ill finish my cycle off and report back on the final results. I suppose like anything, trial and error is needed, ill just keep on working hard untill i find the right things for me. cheers

Thread Information