gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Deca,dbol cyckle.

First off I know test is base of all cycles these days but deca dbol was a common cycle back in the day and for discussion purposes I would like to get some feedback from anyone who has actually run a deca, dbol only cycle.

I hear everyone say deca dick will kill you but its all regurgitated IMO. who has actual experience on the subject? I have never done it myself but I had a buddy who did years ago he NO sides to speak of gains were awesome as well. I also know ALOT of people who run tren only cycles and dont have any libido issues as well thats another subject though.

I am hoping this thread doesn't get overrun with the test pushers its just a topic for discussion and that is all, just to satisfy my curiosity why some people can run deca with no test and not get deca dick and some people can run 750mg of test with deca and get deca dick.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I would hate to be the one who recommended it since I however have not done deca I cannot tell you my experiences however it is quite the norm for people to have problems with errections after a deca only cycle. Sure there may be a few that are not quite as affected by it but would you really want to take the chance?

Big_D_12345 is offline New Member
    run deca with enough test an you will be fine. also throw in one of those gnc test boosters that also crank the labito and youl be fine. I was hornier than hell on dbol , deca. test prop and cyp. Also take your vitamins and powders ect. youl be fine.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    The thing is everyone is different. Some people get lucky, some don't. During my last cycle I made a miscalculation and ended up shooting a little too much deca once, and yeah I got deca dick while on test. I recovered shortly, but it was still scary.

I'm sure you'll be able to find people that will tell you it's fine, but the general concensus (which is based in facts) is that you should NOT run a deca/dbol cycle with no test. There are exceptions to every rule, but there's a reason they are called "exceptions."

Because we dabble in a dark art, we lack the resources to do legitimate testing, clinical trials, etc. So we just go with what we know and experience on a case by case basis.

This is gonna sound cliche, but there have been people who survived getting shot in the face, does that mean I'd survive it? Not at all.

wrestless is offline Junior Member
    I just came off Deca 400 per week and 400 per week of test cyp for 12 week cycle and as of 10/10/09 no sides and still no erection problems also I am 54 .
    personally i did deca cycles only twice when I was 27 for 6 week cycles. ( I know weak cycle but what the hay I was young and tried it ) Still had no problems back then. As of now at my age I will always run it when ever I run test strength, size, and joints feel great when I include Deca

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    I did a Deca /DBol only stack back in '93 when it was considered a good stack. To be honest I loved the way it made me look...full muscles without as much bloat as test (not sure if it was real DBol, it was the old "Russian D" which I heard was actually a methyltest). Anyway at about week 3 I realized I hadn't thought of sex or had an erection in about a week. I dropped the DBol the following week and added Sust which made me look smooth but fixed the other issue.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ E View Post
    I did a Deca/DBol only stack back in '93 when it was considered a good stack. To be honest I loved the way it made me look...full muscles without as much bloat as test (not sure if it was real DBol, it was the old "Russian D" which I heard was actually a methyltest). Anyway at about week 3 I realized I hadn't thought of sex or had an erection in about a week. I dropped the DBol the following week and added Sust which made me look smooth but fixed the other issue.

That's what I am looking for first hand experience. It must have been a recomended cycle for some reason back in the day. If everyone's cock was falling off I don't think people would keep running it IMO.

Thread Information