Thread: Anavar

DillonSmash is offline Junior Member

Anavar

i want to take anavar ,
    i just want people to tell me there experiences and what they have heard of this steroid

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    can u give us a little more background 1st

stats?
    cycle experience?

... im 20 (and i know your going to tell me to wait and junk) never cycled (i know how to use the steroid because ive read up on it) im 6'2 240 lbs 17% bf.
    i just want people to tell me what they think if the steroid. more on the lines of benefit to risk ratio.

i seem to always be getting the ones under 25 lately...

well i used it in a cycle and it was alright, not too high on it. would only use it again if had extra cash to spend or if i was cutting. as for risks, its very mild on the liver and HPTA, still requires a PCT. gives good quality hard muscle, decent strength...slow muscle builder

ok so compaired to not on a steroid is it a slow muscle builder? bc im assuming that their comparing it to dianabol and other super mass gainers.

ive also read that anavar dose not aromatize in to estrogen, so a pct isnt needed. but why do you think a pct is needed? is there something i dont know about?

ok well i should ask this instead, what is considered a slow muscle builder? 5 lbs a month?

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DillonSmash View Post
    ive also read that anavar dose not aromatize in to estrogen, so a pct isnt needed. but why do you think a pct is needed? is there something i dont know about?

Because it will shut down your natural testosterone production. Your balls will shrink, you will have no sex drive, you won't be able to get a boner, you will be depressed, and all of the other side effects that come along with shutting down your natural production of testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    Because it will shut down your natural testosterone production. Your balls will shrink, you will have no sex drive, you won't be able to get a boner, you will be depressed, and all of the other side effects that come along with shutting down your natural production of testosterone.
    i know about all of that you like the 2385218 person who told me. but how can it do that if it doesn't turn into estrogen??? hello?????

ya slow compared to say dbol or drol, which isnt a bad thing. you can cut on it while putting on quality a maintained muscle. what u get out of it muscle and/or cut wise will depend on your diet and training

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    not necessarily true man, sorry

yes it will partially shut down your HPTA but you will still be producing your own testosterone

nuts wont shrink, sex drive and everything else is all dependent

im sure you may be saying some of these things to sway this kid not to use it, and i agree i dont want him to either. its best we give accurate advice on the compound

as for suggesting a cycle and all that business, sorry OP you re just not gonna get that from me

(ok keep in mind that im not going to go out and put all this into my body, maybe later but this is just for my own knowledge) so the reason why you take the pct is because it partially shuts down your HPTA? can you answer the question of how it dose that if it doesn't turn into estrogen?

its cool man, good to know

it doesnt convert into estrogen because it doesnt aromatize like say testosterone does. that is a big reason why. it is still mildly suppressive on HPTA.

some have ran var without PCT.... IMO if you re smart a PCT of nolva or clomid (your pick here, many debate which is better) for at least 3 weeks. depending on the length of time u run it

ok so the PCT will be like a safty net if anything goes wrong. i can see that. so lets say for example i run a 4week cycle of anavar . then i start the PCT 3 days before the end of my cycle for 3 weeks. then that person is ready to go again for another cycle? oh and while on anavar sense it's not test will it effect your libido? in your experience have you lost any ability to "get it up" ? I'm a bio major at my college so this stuff its way interesting to me.

4 weeks would show little to no gains IMO.

time between cycles is: time on+pct=time off so you would wait at least another 8 weeks to cycle again..... this is a rule of thumb. some guys get blood work done

never had libido problems personally. never ran a cycle that didnt include test, everyone is diff here though man

hope some of this info helps. i gota log off. make the right choice though bro and dont touch any form of AAS until you re at least 25. keep gaining natually, diet , train, and continue to do reasearch

thanks for all the info man, yeah prob around 25 is my start time.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

i want to take anavar ,
    i just want people to tell me there experiences and what they have heard of this steroid
    One of the best oral AAS ever produced. Nice strength,,and lean mass gains. With minimal to no side effects.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    im sure you may be saying some of these things to sway this kid not to use it, and i agree i dont want him to either. its best we give accurate advice on the compound

Yeah, you caught me. I was exaggerating a bit because he really shouldn't be running an oral by itself. On the other hand though, Anavar is very mild and tons of people do take Var only cycles with great success.

kaigab is offline Junior Member
    First of all, i suggest you to read this thread where a user just finished his 7week cycle of Anavar .

ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Anavar is mild on liver and on HPTA. This is what you read on almost every website. However, this is mainly true if the dose is 20-30mg ed. However, at this does, you won't gain much. Maybe you can put on 3LB of LM and take out 2LB of fat (if you didn't reach your potential).

If you read the thread linked, you can see Testo (free and total) has been killed.

kaigab is offline Junior Member
    i want to take anavar ,
    I would add: at 20 you are full of GH, Test and every hormone. A good diet and good exercise should bring your BF at 10-11% easily. That's where i would start.

Starting any cycle with your BF is non sense IMO. At least start a cutting cycle and get ripped.

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    ive also read that anavar dose not aromatize in to estrogen, so a pct isnt needed. but why do you think a pct is needed?
    Yeah, your HPTA will be suppressed and therefore you'll need to minimally use clomid for pct. Just because websites tell you it's mild on the HPTA doesn't mean you don't need PCT. It's only mild compared to anadrol or dbol .

Thread Information