Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

first cycle pin didnt go to well

hey guys

just started my second cycle

pinned twice since injected 4ml, and only had 3ml syringes, used 5/8 inch 25g needle

anyways both were deltoid shots

my problem was

first i injected testerone ethanthate 2mls

and then tren ethenthate 2ml

the tren went in all fine, little blood, no oil leak

however the testerone didnt

after the shot alot of blood came out and it seemed oily, so im guessing i didnt get much in

any info on why this happened

im thinking maybe my needle was to small, but from researching few websites they reccomended a 5/8inch size needle for delts

any opinions? or reasons why u think it happened?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i used 1.5inch with 25 guage works fine for me sometimes I nick a vain and blood comes out once in a while but it works

rcmf5525 is offline Junior Member
    I dont think the deltoid is going to hold 4ml of anything, let alone an oil based injection.... The muscle is just not large enough.... I think 2ml is about all you can get away with. The glute is good for 4ml, inner thigh 3ml. Not sure about calf, bis, or pecks....

Hamma Head is offline Junior Member
    That 5/8 pin sounds too short try a 1 incher. How many times a week are you injecting? You could half and half it in one syringe, 1.5cc in each delt 2x a week.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I use 5/8 on delts with no problem. Are you combining the Tren and Test in the same pin? If not, are you pinning in the exact same spot as the Tren?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i bet he's shooting bilaterally

Quote Originally Posted by rcmf5525 View Post
    I dont think the deltoid is going to hold 4ml of anything, let alone an oil based injection.... The muscle is just not large enough.... I think 2ml is about all you can get away with. The glute is good for 4ml, inner thigh 3ml. Not sure about calf, bis, or pecks....
    i didnt shoot 4ml in one delt

i shot 2ml of test in left delt

2 ml tren in right delt

Quote Originally Posted by Hamma Head View Post
    That 5/8 pin sounds too short try a 1 incher. How many times a week are you injecting? You could half and half it in one syringe, 1.5cc in each delt 2x a week.
    im shooting twice a week

today i frontloaded

but from today on its 1ml of each ester every 3.5 days since der both ethanthate esters

might try a 1inch pin n c how i go, though it only happened on the testerone shot, tren didnt leak at all

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I use 5/8 on delts with no problem. Are you combining the Tren and Test in the same pin? If not, are you pinning in the exact same spot as the Tren?
    no not combining i did one shot in the left, one shot in the right delt

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    i bet he's shooting bilaterally
    bilaterally?
    Last edited by ranging1; 11-13-2009 at 11:45 PM.

G4R
    Not sure why you are having the issue with the Test. All you can really do is try and inject slower, to try and give the oil time to disperse, and then wait a few seconds longer before pulling the pin out.

Also, are you only injecting your delts, or are you moving around? If all you have is 5/8 pins, you may want to try injecting Bi's, Tri's and Pecs too.

Not sure why you are having the issue with the Test. All you can really do is try and inject slower, to try and give the oil time to disperse, and then wait a few seconds longer before pulling the pin out.

Also, are you only injecting your delts, or are you moving around? If all you have is 5/8 pins, you may want to try injecting Bi's, Tri's and Pecs too.
    today was first shot, and yes used delts but i plan on rotating injection sights

however ive only ever shot in delts and glutes

in yout opinion whats the next best place to inject (pain wise) and what needle length u reccomend?

i think ur right about giving it time to absorb, i did leave the tren in their longer after id pushed it all in, shall c how next pin goes

G4R
    I personally dont care for glute injections (no real reason why). Quads are very easy to inject, and the outer muscle head on Biceps is easy too. Its going to come down to personal preference. You will have to try out different areas to find which ones you like the best.

On quads I will use 1" pins, Biceps I use 5/8. Also, I assume when you inject your delts, you are pinning in the center of your delt (middle muscle head), but remember, you have 3 muscle heads available on your delts, your inner (closest to your pecs) and outer (closest to your back) which you can also inject into.

I personally dont care for glute injections (no real reason why). Quads are very easy to inject, and the outer muscle head on Biceps is easy too. Its going to come down to personal preference. You will have to try out different areas to find which ones you like the best.

On quads I will use 1" pins, Biceps I use 5/8. Also, I assume when you inject your delts, you are pinning in the center of your delt (middle muscle head), but remember, you have 3 muscle heads available on your delts, your inner (closest to your pecs) and outer (closest to your back) which you can also inject into.
    thanks mate

yes i am injecting middle delt, but good to know i can do the other 3 also

might try quad since bicep doesnt sound attractive to me

appreciate all the help

Hamma Head is offline Junior Member
    After my first cycle of injecting only glutes I decided to try delts and boy I loved it! The temporary swelling makes you look even bigger and wider, My
    ass is big enough already so now I only do delts, and if you get roid flu it is easier to deal with a sore shoulder than a sore ass.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Bilateral symmetry, symmetry between two sides of an organism

Quote Originally Posted by Hamma Head View Post
    After my first cycle of injecting only glutes I decided to try delts and boy I loved it! The temporary swelling makes you look even bigger and wider, My
    ass is big enough already so now I only do delts, and if you get roid flu it is easier to deal with a sore shoulder than a sore ass.
    lol hmmmm, dunno if thats good or bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    Bilateral symmetry, symmetry between two sides of an organism
    o okay thanks for that

injected today in quads went all sweetly

PEAKINSX is offline New Member
    I done organon sustanon250 shots in the biceps...first time hurt after that it was fine.

For anyone that knows, rekon you could shoot 2cc in the bicep, or too small a muscle?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i never like going over 1.5 ml in delts. Some say 2 is fine but over 1.5 i lose gear from the site in blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    i never like going over 1.5 ml in delts. Some say 2 is fine but over 1.5 i lose gear from the site in blood.
    lol thats prob what happened to me since i shot 2mls, and runny bood came out

thanks mate, think u solved my problem why

Thread Information