surferrr is offline New Member

Estrogen Creation - Min Time Frame

What would be the min time frame for the creation of Estrogen in a male body, age 40? I read and hear different things and dont know who to believe.

Cycle.
    "4 x times a week 100mgs - test P (total 400mg's a week)
    1 x time a week 200mgs - deca (total 200mg's a week)"

I am 165 Pounds, been on the cycle for about 5 weeks with test p and 2 weeks with deca.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you asking?

Well I would like to understand the timeframes of how soon it can happen as have not been able to find this answer anywhere? I suspect it will vary of course to each individual.

sweezy is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering the same thing...I destroyed my estrogen by taking too much letro and was wondering how long to get levels up again...

oh im more concerned of too much estrogen. I have noticed my tits starting to get bigger, like bitch tits, more fat and more sensitive. I read that this is caused by test p and the unusualy high creation of estrogen in the body.

Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by surferrr View Post
    oh im more concerned of too much estrogen. I have noticed my tits starting to get bigger, like bitch tits, more fat and more sensitive. I read that this is caused by test p and the unusualy high creation of estrogen in the body.

Correct?
    yes. aromatase activity occurs rather quickly. and estro sides can manifest early with test p. do you have an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand?

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by surferrr View Post

Correct?
    You dont want to kill all your estrogen ( it is somewhat anabolic ) and is very important in the muscle building process ( Test effects are dependent on aromatization to estrogen)..

Heres a link to a thread with a article I wrote about estrogen effecting your gains .. ( but if you read through the thread there is a lot of info )..

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

This is a article I wrote about gyno and estrogen ..

Gyno needs more than just estrogen
    By Merc.

There has been a lot of post as of late concerning gyno .. I wanted to go over a few things that seem to be misunderstood ..

Lets start with talking about gyno .. What is it ? The medical term is gynecomastia .. It is the formation of breast tissue .. Here is the medical definition of gynecomastia..

Gynecomastia

Alternative Names
    Breast development in a male
    Definition
    Gynecomastia is the development of abnormally large breasts in males.

Considerations
    The condition may occur in one or both breasts and begins as a small lump beneath the nipple, which may be tender. The breasts often enlarge unevenly. Gynecomastia during puberty is not uncommon, and usually goes away over a period of months.
    In newborns, breast development may be associated with milk flow (galactorrhea). This condition usually lasts for a couple of weeks, but in rare cases may last until the child is 2 years old.

Causes
    The most common cause of gynecomastia is puberty.
    Other causes include:
    Chronic liver disease
    Exposure to anabolic steroid hormones
    Exposure to estrogen hormone
    Genetic disorders
    Kidney failure
    Marijuana use
    Side effects of some medications
    Testosterone (male hormone) deficiency
    Rare causes include:
    Genetic defects
    Overactive thyroid
    Tumors

Home Care
    Apply cold compresses and use analgesics as your health care provider recommends if swollen breasts are also tender.

When to Contact a Medical Professional
    Call your health care provider if the breasts have developed abnormally or if there is swelling or pain in one or both breasts.
    Note: Gynecomastia in children who have not yet reached puberty should always be checked by a health care provider.

What to Expect at Your Office Visit
    Your health care provider will take a medical history and perform a physical examination.
    Medical history questions may include:
    Is one or both breasts involved?
    What is the age and gender of the patient?
    What medications is the person taking?
    How long has gynecomastia been present?
    Is the gynecomastia staying the same, getting better, or getting worse?
    What other symptoms are present?
    Testing may not be necessary, but the following tests may be done to rule out certain diseases:
    Blood hormone level tests
    Breast ultrasound
    Liver and kidney function studies
    Mammogram
    Intervention:
    If an underlying condition is found, it is treated. Gynecomastia during puberty usually goes away on its own; however, persistent, extreme, or uneven breast enlargement may be embarrassing for an adolescent boy. Breast reduction surgery may be recommended.
    After seeing your health care provider:
    If your health care provider made a diagnosis related to gynecomastia, you may want to note that diagnosis in your personal medical record.
    Update Date: 12/6/2007

As you can see from the common causes ( listed above), gyno can occur during puberty .. There are many other known things that can cause gyno .. Steroids is not the only thing .. People seem to relate gyno mostly with steroid use , but they are surprised when I tell them all the other things that can contribute to having the dreaded bitch tits form..

I see a lot of post on the board about people asking about gyno and how estrogen's role is very important in it's formation ..

There is a misconception about this ( so it seems ) ... Yes, estrogen's role is a important one in the formation of gyno .. Gyno needs estrogen to form .. You see these post about it all the time .. " Take a AI's to try to knock out estrogen so gyno cant form " .. " If there isn't any estrogen you wont get gyno" blah blah blah ..

Well as we know estrogen is also important in the muscle building process ( I spoke about it in my estrogen and Ai post)... So trying to totally destroy it is not the best idea as it can reduce your gains .. As well as the health benefits estrogen provides in men ( I will do another post on that though in the future)..

As I have said .. and as you probably have heard (a bunch of times ) .. at least if you are an active member here .. Gyno needs estrogen to form , but what you dont hear a lot is that gyno acually requires estrogen , progesterone as well as other mediators such as IGF and GH to form ..

Gyno cant not form if the internal conditions are not right.. Estrogen or progesterone alone cant cause gyno ..

So like estrogen , progesterone will have minimal effects in breast development ( without anterior pituitary hormones ).. Development of breast tissue im men occurs in a simialir manner as it does in a females ( same hormones cause it)....

Males testes secrete 6 -10 mg of of estradiol per day .. The rest comes from the aromatization of testosterone , as well as androstenedione to estradiol and estrone.. So if you are taking steroids the test your body is converting to estrogen could possible create the proper environment for gyno to form , but I want to clear up the misinformation I keep seeing on the web so people can start to understand that is is not just estrogen that causes gyno ..

People using 19nors ( like deca , tren ) are concerned with progesterone ( and prolactin) issues .. Its is the samething .. Gyno requires progesterone , estrogen ( as well as other mediator's to form).. People using 19 nors could also consider using letro as it has been shown to lower PgR ( progesterone receptors)...

So yes controlling estrogen is a good way to avoid gyno , but I wanted to clear this up a little bit so more people understand it's not just estrogen that causes gyno .. There have been a lot of post about this so I thought is was worth discussing ..

Merc.

Merc, a big thanks.

Now to sit down and read this on a pc as the iphone almost melted with all that great info!

Love this site!

estro

Merc so what happens when you totally wipe out estrogen during cycle ? Can you get it back during same cycle or do you have to stop and do pct ?

damn bro you were on 2.5mg of letro while on your cycle?^

how about providing a little more detail. whats your cycle? how far in are you? how long have you been on the letro?

letro

I am on week 10 of 650mg Sustanon / 800mg EQ..I was having serious gains until I started using Letro for a sore nipple..I was an idiot not researching the dosage for letro..I have a pump from a Research company that is 2.5mg / pump so i thought that was the normal dose..I used it everyday for 3 weeks and let me tell you..I feel as strong as i did before the cycle..The Letro totally wiped out everything..How long should it take for the Test to level out the Estro levels ? I haven't used it in 2 weeks and I still haven't got my strength back...

Bump for response

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweezy View Post
    I am on week 10 of 650mg Sustanon / 800mg EQ..I was having serious gains until I started using Letro for a sore nipple..I was an idiot not researching the dosage for letro..I have a pump from a Research company that is 2.5mg / pump so i thought that was the normal dose..I used it everyday for 3 weeks and let me tell you..I feel as strong as i did before the cycle..The Letro totally wiped out everything..How long should it take for the Test to level out the Estro levels ? I haven't used it in 2 weeks and I still haven't got my strength back...
    Letro causes estrogen rebound ( you are suppose to taper the dose down to help with it ) .. So your estro should be increased.. ( increased a bit at this point )..

I believe C Bino's gyno reversal protocol uses 2.5 mg of letro ( maybe thats where you might have also saw using that dose )..

Just continue on your cycle as planned .. and please keep us posted on your cycle results ..

Merc.

Thanks Bro...

I still have no strength and my muscles and joints ache like a mofo..Whats the normal time for estrogen to rebound on cycle ? I feel like shit...At the dose i was taking would it take longer to rebound ?

Thread Information