Thread: Mexico gear!!!!

urbanbody is offline Member

Mexico gear!!!!

Ok im gonna tell all who are interested in Mexico gear, as we all know Mexico was one of the biggest opperating steroid suppliers from o say the last decade well things have changed due to mostly Operation Gear Grinder. Some of the best gear used to be gathered down at your local Vet in any border town such does not exist anymore!!! Their is not one LEGIT Lab that is producing anabolics so that leads to the next money maker UGL. That's right UGL that is all the Labs in Mexico have right now so on that note Mexico is not any better than a UGL no days.

I have been making trips and have many vet friends in Mexico since the late 90's. My friend who has owned and operated a store since early 93 has tested every product that says they are a legit lab and all have come back either completely fake or way underdosed. He has even tested all the orals and the same follows. I have been friends with this guy like I said from the mid 90's and he's not your typical vet down there he's a really nice guy and has always helped me since day one.

So In august 09 mexico has made all anabolics not produced by licensed pharmaceuticals illegal. So that brings many counterfeits to the market since their is such a huge demand on the borders of mexico. So that makes it really hard to obtain real anabolics hard to come by down south. With the drug problem in mexico and the corrupt police all this is starting to change with the military taking over down there. So if your caught with anything more than likely you are going to be taken in by the military as they are watching everything very closely now and making all police departments to fire and hire new police with different credentials. Meaning no criminal background. Most all the old Labs that were running really good in the old days are still in business but that because they sell other vet supplies too but they still make some of their gear but at doses of 50mg.

Now if you do find and you do try to come back its not just a walk in the park or a slap on the wrist like it use to be. Before if you got caught bringing back something and it was nothing more than just say personal use it was no more than a 500 dollar fine and nothing on your record. As I know from personal experience, now it's being charged with a controlled substance depending on the amount and then booked then posting jail and going to court and then drug classes yet depending on if you have anything past drug charges. Now the borders have caught on to all the demand of steroids and they are tougher than ever now. First you have to have a passport and they are not just looking you over they will actually start going through your pockets not really to say your dumb and have them in your pockets but just to see how nervous you get and then they will send you back with 2 agents and strip search you!!!! So it seems mexico is just not worth it to risk getting fake gear and then risk the border just doesn't make sense guys. So I'm just giving a heads up on this issue to all thinking everything is good down south BE CAREFUL!!!!

UB

Bump

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    last i heard about mex gear was that there were some good ugls but that was around summer of 2008

Ya a few Labs were good when they first came out but went to sh*t. Usually works that way though.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Bump for guys considering getting gear down there.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Good read urban.Yes,the good ol days are over as far as mexico.

Yep use to be so good... I use to get great gains off using test 200 and deca 50mg. Now days almost everything vet grade is super underdosed or just fake

its too bad, luckily I get my gear at walgreens now

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    i went down there about a month ago and got a bunch of testoprim-D . that stuff is pharmaceutical.

Ya the breakoffs and the redijects good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    Ya the breakoffs and the redijects good stuff
    that testoprim hurts like hell .i have to cut it

hot stuff is offline Junior Member
    Got all my gear from there in 2008 and it was great. What the hell is going on in the world? You can get pot off any street corner, but if you want to improve yourself, you are a criminal. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post
    Got all my gear from there in 2008 and it was great. What the hell is going on in the world? You can get pot off any street corner, but if you want to improve yourself, you are a criminal. WTF?
    plenty of ugl in the states

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post

people wanted change.. so there ya go
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Well, I guess I should talk to you, "cause If I knew s***, i wouldn't have to go to Mexico. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    I guess we were thinking of change for the "BETTER". Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    that testoprim hurts like hell .i have to cut it
    Ya they do. Have you tried the redijects??? Wow now those hurt like a mofo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    EXACTLY a lot of this is owed to our new president helping mexico fight the war on drugs... Just the wrong drugs

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    That's for sure.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I live in Texas, never saw the point of getting gear from a 3rd world country... But love the strip clubs down there

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    A LOT OF latin american third world countries sell pharm grade stuff OTC, you just got to go down south (Real south)

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    I live in Texas, never saw the point of getting gear from a 3rd world country... But love the strip clubs down there
    The gear used to be really quality back in the day. But ya strip clubs are out of control in that country

Mustang09 is offline New Member
    good info man I wished I would have seen this 2 months ago! As I was busted down there at the border.

jaytoro7 is offline New Member
    good info as I am heading that way next week

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Good read urban.Yes,the good ol days are over as far as mexico.
    To say the least. I have seen some good gear but far overpriced there. the old days of the steroid mexican haven are gone.

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    Man that makes me a little nervous, i was thinking about going there next weekend..lol i really need to...

Quote Originally Posted by el_zorro_007 View Post
    Man that makes me a little nervous, i was thinking about going there next weekend..lol i really need to...
    I can't stress to you as much as I need to about buying down there. They are really cracking down. The policia are watching all the pharmacies and vet shops as they are getting incentives from their department on catching people buying anabolics now. I know to vets that have closed their shop completely due to the cops watching their shops so hard. Not only mexico's authorities but customs are stepping up their game on catching smugglers also. BE CAREFUL it's a felony to bring any narcotics into the border now NOT A FINE.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Bump for bros going to Mx for the weekend.

MrGreen is offline Member
    I had been dating a mexican girl for a while now and was talking about going down there to get some stuff guess that might not be such a great idea. Her family lives down there and she said I could go to a doctor and get a scrip, would that not work?

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    That should work 2_slow

Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    I had been dating a mexican girl for a while now and was talking about going down there to get some stuff guess that might not be such a great idea. Her family lives down there and she said I could go to a doctor and get a scrip, would that not work?
    Ya you can do that and buy out the pharmacies which is legit but the redijects are expensive like cheapest $12 for 1cc. I think you can get better deals in other places in the states. Plus bringing it back you would take a chance still.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by el_zorro_007 View Post
    i went about a month ago . just watch out for police go to revolution dont hit any pharms right inside the border. revolution is busy and alot of people . its not that bad ,the police arent all over the place. if you walk across dont put shvt in your bags or anything they make you put all your stuff through an x-ray ,and if yiou appear nervous or what not theyll x-ray you, or maybe worse strip ya. good luck!
    Last edited by ted666; 11-21-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    i went about a month ago . just watch out for police go to revolution dont hit any pharms right inside the border. revolution is busy and alot of people . its not that bad ,the police arent all over the place. if you walk across dont put shvt in your bags or anything they make you put all your stuff through an x-ray ,and if yiou appear nervous or what not theyll x-ray you, or maybe worse strip ya. good luck!
    FYI revolution is watched the most. And I looked around and it was all fakes due to all the people , thats where they try and get you. Id be suspicious of your gear if you got it on rev st.

Thread Information