neptunoprofundo is offline New Member

Winny drinkers question

I am looking for ways to verify some questional Stanozolol tabs and have smelled and tasted them reduced to particulate in water... Could you guys give me a discription of the taste and smell? Words like salty, sweet, bitter, sour, spicy, mild, tastless or chlorine, ammonia, sweet, acrid, caustic smells... and if you had any sensation in your mouth like numbness immediatly after consumption... not very scientific, however leading... thx!

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I was just reading your post in the picture forum,you must not trust your source or the lab you have at all.You will never know for sure by taste.Even tho i will admit winstrol is pretty much tasteless.Good luck.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Ya I agree you should trust your source before having to judge by taste, smell and feel lol. Are yours in capsules Im guessing?

Winny drinker question

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    I was just reading your post in the picture forum,you must not trust your source or the lab you have at all.You will never know for sure by taste.Even tho i will admit winstrol is pretty much tasteless.Good luck.
    Agreed gentelmen, I don't simply trust. That's why the inquiry... and yes I posted in the picture section as well under: STANABOL-TEK* (Stanozolol 10 mg oral) UGL or what?

then I kept reading and saw threads about drinking WINNY and hoped for a definative taste discription, something more than "tastes like shit" which I can only imagine.

Romo6, you said it is pretty much tasteless, which I would agree from slurping alittle this morning, BUT I also notice a mild, sweet chlorine smell and a slight numbing of my tongue. Do you remember this sensation?

adding up the facts can improve confidence...

Just a note: when I couldn't locate anything about this product, I thought about the risks of an oral being fake and what it most likely would be faked with, a cheap compound. Simple aspirin came to mind and that would reduce HCG effectiveness during the last 2-3 wk of cycle. So, I tasted it! not aspirin...

That's what got me started...

So, I'm curious if anyone can add to thier experience of taste, smell and mouth sensation shortly after tasting... we can't prove anything, we can only hope to disprove things around it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winny drinkers question-1.jpg   Winny drinkers question-2.jpg   Winny drinkers question-3.jpg  

Just finished the questionable STANABOL TEK* 3 week 30-60mg/day end, to my 11 week 1g Sus/Eq stack... I definatly noticed a drastic increase in hardness, vascularity, intensity, aggresion as well as weight (but mabe that's just the Eq really kicking in) and decreased bike lap times... I don't know if they were truely 10mg Tabs, however, IMO, they were Steroid in nature and most likely Stanozolol as opposed to some other cheaper steroid, like Anadrol I believe...

Looks like I gained 13 Kilos in the past 12 weeks and 5 just in the last 3 weeks, with very little bloat. Start PCT on 12/13... Let's see how much I weigh in a few months, for what it's worth... Cheers!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What's your pct?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Definetly a UGL.

Only way to know is to have it tested.

Best

T

I ran HCG the last 3 weeks starting at 500iu/day and reducing to 250iu/day and the last 2 at 1,500iu E3d, which kicked the boys back in concurent with adex, tapering from 1mg-.25mg before PCT...

My PCT:

Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

Unfortunatly no lab here in Mexico to test Stanozolol ...

Anyway, if I had it to do again, it would be a 14 week cycle for the Boldenone ...

Thread Information