jpt1341 is offline New Member

Post newbie for advice

Hi guys! I'm a newb looking to start up with steroids for the first time. I've been lurking on this site for a while. I'm just looking for some of your opinions and advice on what direction I should be heading in as far as which steroids to use, how to handle my first couple cycles with this (what dosage to take and how often, when to up this dosage, etc). This is my first post so let me tell you a bit about myself.

I'm about 5'9" 200 lbs with a stalky muscular build. I've wrestled for 15 years and have that stereotypical wrestlers body frame. I have been into weightraining since high school and I lift seriously. My typical week would consist of 4 days weight training, 2 days cardio, 1 day rest. I have a decent diet in that I eat healthy, lots of protein and good carbs from fruit/veggies, low fat, I try not to eat junk too often, etc.

What I'm looking for isn't so much bulk (althought that would be fine) but to get cut up. If additional size comes with then that's fine but tone and extreme definition is my objective. Thoughts?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    How old are you and what is your BF%?

jpt1341 is offline New Member
    I'm 25, 8% ish

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have been lurking for a while you should have seen some similiar goals, and viewed their cycles. Head over to "Members Cycle Results". People there post their cycles, goals and outcomes. You might be able to get a feel for what you want

Thread Information