Anonymous40 is offline New Member

Test Propionate Cycle

Im about to do my second cycle in a few weeks and im curious to get responses from you guys.

Im 6'2", 206lbs

This will be my second cycle. First one i was too much of a newb and didnt get to keep majority of my gains.

With more knowledge and research im confident that my next cycle will be more successful.

Im doing 500mg a week of test prop. mon/wed/fri injection schedule at 150/150/200.

I train heavy and hard and my diet is fairly good.

Im expecting to gain about 15 pounds of LBM or so with minimal water retention.

With 4-5 weeks of nolva 20mg/day how much of this possible muscle gain do you think ill be able to keep. ???????

Also for future cycle reference- Opinions on test/deca stacks???

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What is your age and bf%

what was your previous cycle and PCT?

How long have you been training, and what does your diet look like?

22yrs. old.

Bodyfat, ?? not sure but sure its below 12%

Previous cycle was a 10 week test enanthate cycle.

First 5 weeks t400(800mg/wk) last 5 weeks t250(500mg/wk)

Like i said i was a newb so my pct was pathetic, virtually nothing worth mentioning.

Been training for 8 years. Im strong, i train heavy, no more than 8-10 reps. tend to go higher weight lower reps on basic movements.

Diet right now is literally everything in sight. I consume about 200-220g of protien currently, ill prolly up it when on my cycle. Was doin low carb to slim down but i lose too much shape and strength. Id guess i eat about 4000-5000 calories a day.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Besides being too young to cycle, imo, there's alot wrong with your cycle and diet.

Prop is shot ED or EOD, not three times a week. You don't want fluctuating levels like that.

Regarding the diet: "everything in sight" and "I'd guess I eat about 4-5k calories a day" is not a diet.

If you want results you need to be alot more precise than that.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post

Prop is shot ED or EOD, not three times a week. You don't want fluctuating levels like that.
    +1 you want to keep your levels stable also the jump from 150 to 200 mgs on the last shot also would make your blood levels unstable EOD 150mgs would keep them stable.

also nolva at 20mgs is not enough its not a heavy cycle but you should still run clomid and nolva together and the nolva should be 40/40/20/20

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you need to add somethign to that pct

Definately have been considering clomid for pct.

My diet was vague because it fluctuates but very seldomly.

I eat about 220g of protein per day from chicken breast about 16oz. about 14 eggs whites and another type of meat like fish or beef. In all i eat about 5-6 meals a day, and thats not including the usual protein shakes that i plan on adding in when i start the cycle

I avoid carbs after about 6pm just to stay away from any unecessary fat storage.

I was told that since test prop was still an ester test the 200mg on friday could last the weekend.

Im on the fence between 3 days a week or EOD as ive seen multiple posts for both.

But pertaining to the gains. What can be gained on an average and kept on a average.

I know alot of variables are involved but im just searching for ball park answers.

Note: I have 30ml of test prop 1oomg/1ml

What would be you alls best opinons to get the most out of this amount

Mg per dose/ How many weeks.

--is 5-6 weeks adequate time to see Test Prop results?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    prop is so cheap why not grab another 10ml?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous40 View Post
    I was told that since test prop was still an ester test the 200mg on friday could last the weekend.

Im on the fence between 3 days a week or EOD as ive seen multiple posts for both.

But pertaining to the gains. What can be gained on an average and kept on a average.

I know alot of variables are involved but im just searching for ball park answers.
    There's nothing to be on the fence about. It's just science. Research the half life of prop, which is why everyone advocates ED shots (and EOD at the most)...to avoid the hormone fluctuations.

Yes, prop still has an ester. But it's quite a different ester than say test cyp.

I think you're still too young to be cycling, and you still have quite a bit of research ahead of you, before you start injecting yourself.

well eod and 3 times a week is pratically the same thing,, only diff will be on paper

D7M
    Blog Entries
    well, if he shoots three times a week, then his levels will drop every weekend.

EOD there will one week where he shoots 3x's a week, and next he will shoot 4x's a week.

I'm a firm believer in dosing your compounds according to their half-life.

thanks for the concern everyone , but i have done plenty of research..

the conflicting opinions on injection schedule is why i made the thread.

Its just a lil cycle to get some gains , and see how i like the injection schedule.

im gonna do 4 weeks of 125mg eod and then maybe bring it down to 100 mg eod for the last 3 weeks. (or just get another 10ml and keep it at 125 mg eod) followed by 2-3 weeks of clomid 150/100/50 -/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20-/20.

Im gonna get my diet in better shape and make sure to eat clean. I know alot of people would advocate an older age, but with the upmost regard i guess its a choice only i can make for myself.

thanks for all the advice guys..

So still no guesstimates on any gains.

How should the clomid/nolva pct work out with 7 weeks of prop?

thanks for the concern everyone , but i have done plenty of research..

the conflicting opinions on injection schedule is why i made the thread.

Its just a lil cycle to get some gains , and see how i like the injection schedule.

im gonna do 4 weeks of 125mg eod and then maybe bring it down to 100 mg eod for the last 3 weeks. (or just get another 10ml and keep it at 125 mg eod) followed by 2-3 weeks of clomid 150/100/50 -/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20-/20.

Im gonna get my diet in better shape and make sure to eat clean. I know alot of people would advocate an older age, but with the upmost regard i guess its a choice only i can make for myself.

thanks for all the advice guys..

So still no guesstimates on any gains.

How should the clomid/nolva pct work out with 7 weeks of prop?
    u made this thread not about injectiuon times but about an estimate of what u will gain.
    and if u researched like u say then u should no about ur PCT questions and no that there is no point in changing ur dosage, and have bought the correct amount of gear.

the research u think u did was not good enough, go back to the drawing board and try again..

sure thing. lets start drawing then.....

I dont mean to sound rude. But if you think im ill equipped in my knowledge then lets talk about the subject.

My "research" would also entail reading forums and getting answers from threads.... So this is in a sense a slice of my researching.

You make a very good point, but if you really wanted me to know more about the subject, youd refrain from simply sending me about the world wide web when some questions could be here by people who already know the answers.

Michealangelo's teacher didnt say do not start painting until you have talked to a master of the art, he taught him what he knew and started him off in the right direction.

I dont mean to sound rude. But if you think im ill equipped in my knowledge then lets talk about the subject.

My "research" would also entail reading forums and getting answers from threads.... So this is in a sense a slice of my researching.

You make a very good point, but if you really wanted me to know more about the subject, youd refrain from simply sending me about the world wide web when some questions could be here by people who already know the answers.

Michealangelo's teacher didnt say do not start painting until you have talked to a master of the art, he taught him what he knew and started him off in the right direction.
    looks like most your ?'s were answered. ED, EOD, twice a week,, honeslty i aint gonna make much a dk of difference. The more you shoot it the less sides you tend to have. And more than likely when you run out on that 7th wk your gonna be kickin yourself cus your gonna want to go longer.

michealangelo....are u kidding me..
    painting wont shut ur system down, wont cause irreversible damage to urself.
    that could be the worst analogy i have ever seen..

as Chuck stated, ur questions have been answered.
    if u need any help, feel free to PM me man, i will do what i can..

So another 10ml and making it a 9 week or 10 week cycle would seem like a better solution pertaining to more quality gains?

Clomid + Nolvadex for 4-5 weeks sound good?

yup yup
    good luck

yes extending the cycle will be better.

go to the PCT forum..i run my pct till i feel i dont need to anymore, min. 4 weeks and max i have ran was 6 weeks..

make sure u have everything on hand before ur first pin, i mean everthing...
    and get to no other injection sites as u will need to rotate as u will be doing eod shots..

and if u never shot prop before u better pray ur shit doesnt cripple u...

thanks for the advice..

My first cycle i shot t 400 into the quads and gluteus muscle.

--Talk about being crippled. Thanks for the help Mooseman & Chuckt .

Moose- I tried to PM you but im not sure my profile will let me . See if you can send me one.

I searched sending them and they said something like you have to meet a requirement number of posts..... Im not sure man. But i appreciate the help.

need 25 posts i think..

keep posting, when u get there i will be here

Thread Information