Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ghost84 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I just stopped with my hrt and i feel SO much better. Its like a weight was lifted off my back, Ill never touch it again. Now I just pray I recover, man I was stupid for not ever coming off !!
    What do you mean by this. Have u had hormone replacement therapy? And do you mean that you will never use AAS again?

Please explain your situation..

jenkrob is offline New Member
    Ghost how long do you think this anxiety will stick with me? Ive had it for a month now. Also do you think i would be safe taking cellmass creatine right now? Would it make anything worse? Thanks

Once again I see things in you that Ive experienced too
    You must understand that anxiety feeds on anxiety. So if I tell you that within a month from now your anxiety will go away, you will only get fixated on that date a month from now and as that day draws closer you will grow more and more anxious about not feeling well when that day arrives. These things go away without you even noticing. As I think Ive mentioned before. Your mind is gonna get tired of focusing on the anxiety so you will slowly start thinking and focusing on other things. I can only tell you that a month is really nothing
    As I said. Focus on the little things. What can you do today that you couldnt do 2 weeks ago cause of the anxiety?
    And I think you should look up some creatine that doesnt contain anything lika caffeine and such. I really enjoy my morning coffee now but back then I didnt even drink tea. A creatine that I really like to recommend is Krea-Bolic from a brand called PVL. Im from sweden so I dont really know any retailers in your country (as I guess you are from US right? ). But even though I guess that Im gonna get bashed for writing this I gained 15 pounds when I used this creatine for like 6 weeks (slightly overdosed about 4caps). Ive been training without steroids for 5 years so it was really the creatine and some really hard training that did it. I always eat alot and I didnt do anything different at this time either. Believe me or dont.
    Glad reading that you take some initiative!!! Thats key to get rid of your demons

Thanks for the the great info yet again! yea my mind is losing focus and i have noted that when i just think about my anxiety i get anxiety. Is it normal for me to have like shortness of breath along with the anxiety? I finally got through a whole workout and ive been getting through them so thats comforting!

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkrob View Post
    Thanks for the the great info yet again! yea my mind is losing focus and i have noted that when i just think about my anxiety i get anxiety. Is it normal for me to have like shortness of breath along with the anxiety? I finally got through a whole workout and ive been getting through them so thats comforting!
    If your having anxiety after a workout it may be because workouts are hard on the CNS and anything that's hard on the CNS can trigger anxiety in some people.

I dont know your what level your at or how long you been working out but this should go away with time.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Where the hell is Bojangles !!!

Shortness of breath is really common. Its called hyperventilation, nothing dangerous.
    Anxiety is a respond to fear as you might know by now And this causes your torso to tighten up its muscles and making it more stable in case of any physical performance is needed. This goes back to when we had to fight off animals and or other enemies. This tightening of the muscles makes it hard to draw deep breathes and therefore you breathe with your chest rather than with your diafragm which is located in your upper abdomen. Your lungs does not expand to the fullest, during an inhale, by pressing on your chest and spine. But actually fills up like a "long" balloon if you know what I mean. Theres balloons that becomes round and those who becomes long. And therefore when you gets tense in your abdomen you cant inhale properly cause your diafragm will not be able to contract.
    You can compare this to if you tried to push a large rock or a car, you will naturally tighten your torso and breathe short shallow breaths while pushing.

To the point then :P

If you feel that this hyperventilation is a problem you can fight it by breath with your abdomen. If you dont know how to do this you can start by standing up and relax and then try to breathe in while trying to push your lower abdomen down to the floor :P If you find the way to do it you will feel a big difference between this and trying to breathe in by expanding your chest.
    I think you could find better guides on this on the net. Google it

MANDELBROT27 is offline New Member
    Id say it was the transition from your natural Test to the injected Test and then when you stopped taking the Test abruptly (without PCT) you would have not been producing natural Test. Whats the side effects of low Test,Depression.

Quote Originally Posted by MANDELBROT27 View Post
    Id say it was the transition from your natural Test to the injected Test and then when you stopped taking the Test abruptly (without PCT) you would have not been producing natural Test. Whats the side effects of low Test,Depression.
    I wondered if this was a possibility. You think so?

Ghost thank you for the info and ill look into it!

nwic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkrob View Post
    I wondered if this was a possibility. You think so?

Ghost thank you for the info and ill look into it!
    I think this is spot on. I have never done a cycle but I did suffer from depression for the 1st time. Doc put me on anti depress. I did citalopram for a month and hated it because I could get a hardon and keep it but could not finish. I found that added stress so he switched me to sertraline and that made the prob 50% better. I have never had any sexual probs before this.
    I was on the sert for like 6 weeks and it did help with anxiety but made me feel slow in a sense like I lost alot of drive. I got off the sert about two months ago and got my test checked and its low so I see doc on monday to see what he can do for me. I got that test gel but did not continue after amonth due to the cost and no noticable changes. I am hoping I will start to get him to inject me, a nurse told me that they give men test injects all the time.

I say stay away from the anti depressants they are highly addictive and the ones that they start you off on like mine are just a stepping block to eventually be taking a hardcore drug such as Zanex or zoloft which make you walk around brain dead.

My low test is the reason for my moods I think.
    I still have a bad attitude at times but thats better than the the way those pills make you feel.

I just smoke a little reefer from time to time and it helps me not hate the world so much.

Good luck to you guys.

Thank you for the reply...However i only took that 1/2 amp of the sust and then stopped. I also found it weird that i felt these anxious effects the day right after my shot, i didnt think any of my test levels had spiked or if the stuff was fully active yet because from what i hear it takes 3-4 weeks to really start feelin it. Overall im saying i dont know how it could have messed me up that quick with that small of a dosage, i had a friend do the shot and from what i know he shot it into the muscle in my bum. What would have happend had this gone directly into my bloodstream? Uhh this stuff is so hard to cope with!!

I think you should forget the Idea of that it was the sust who made you feel like this.

Could you please explain how things happened exactly, with your feelings so to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost84 View Post
    I think you should forget the Idea of that it was the sust who made you feel like this.

Could you please explain how things happened exactly, with your feelings so to speak?
    The day after i injected the 1/2 amp i took my preworkout supp and did a pretty hard chest workout. An hour or 2 after my workout i had my first extreme panic attack with dizziness, anxious feeling, unable to concentrate and just a blank feeling where i could just sit there and wait for it to be over. this happened about every night for a week or so with the attacks. Then came a stage where i was just anxious all the time with no crazy attacks but i had a on the edge feeling also and i had times where i was really just sad and looked at everything negatively, but this is gone now as i know of. That is all of it summed up the best i can.

Well then. Nothing strange, all good. I do not know, but I think this is due to some underlying fear or a bad reaction to the preworkout. But I guess if you didnt take the preworkout before every attack u had in the beginning at nights, its probably a "mindthing". Something like; "Ok the time is x o clock, I had the anxietyattack this time yesterday, wonder if im gonna have it again..omg I am!!!!" subconsciously maybe but still.

However your main goal is to get rid of it and you do that best by looking forward. How are you doin nowadays?

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I get anxious when i do stimulants on sust 250. stay away from caffine or the superpump while on it and youll be fine. im on it right now and i was a lil nervous this morning. no worries. it never used to do it. but i keep doing it.lol

Well its good that you ask that Ghost because i think i am getting much better now and ive learned how to cope with them to make it better. I think its just time before it goes away entirely.

Gt- i think that it is a reaction because ive taken stimulants for nearly a year and i never had a bad reaction until the sust. was running through me so i think its just a bad reaction.

Glad to hear that mate, told ya!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information