Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SilverTest is offline Senior Member

kidney twitch from vitamins ??

hey guys,

I've been taking some animal pak for about a week , and my kidney area kind of twitches a lot , and i'm scared shitless.

what the heck is going on

anyone had this ?

should i be worried

by the way , everytime i take a lot of vitamins , even vitamin c , my kidney area does that .

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    hey man..i'd stop taking it if i wer u..i dont even believe in this supplement shit..myself i had lots of stomach problems cuz if them..my trainer lost a kidney cuz of them too..if you wana take multi-vitamins..buy from a pharmacy a nice pharmacutical grade..not so many pills to swallow at the same time..drink lots of water and ull be fine..\

take care and good luck

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hey guys,

I've been taking some animal pak for about a week , and my kidney area kind of twitches a lot , and i'm scared shitless.

what the heck is going on

anyone had this ?

should i be worried

by the way , everytime i take a lot of vitamins , even vitamin c , my kidney area does that .
    Animal Pak is a great daily Vitamin specially formulated for weight training. Iv ur worried get some Milk Thistle to flush ur Kidneys. Obviously consume alot of water.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Animal Pak is a great daily Vitamin specially formulated for weight training. Iv ur worried get some Milk Thistle to flush ur Kidneys. Obviously consume alot of water.
    x2

If you do not solve that I advise you a blood work.
    In my case, to be sure, I also took an echography but my pang was related to an ingestion of liquid proteins.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    x2

If you do not solve that I advise you a blood work.
    In my case, to be sure, I also took an echography but my pang was related to an ingestion of liquid proteins.
    Good Luck
    i dont understand , your kidney got screwed because of protein intake ??

please explain.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member

please explain.
    Sorry i think he was saying, that if ur not happy with ur Kidney "twitching" go for a full bloodwork panel, that will eliminate alot of ur confusion, but in his case (seems like he also had somthing similar to his kidneys "twitching" was to do with protein intake (that gave him a runny tummy)

I think...

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

please explain.
    Apparently, a certain type of liquid protein from a specific company, gave me this pang on my right back just above the hip-bone.
    I took either a blood work and an echography but nothing to report, everything was fine.
    Also, the kidney is located a bit above the area I felt the pain and the doctor was not able to give me any explanations.

So, I guess it was a pang irradiation from the kidney even because when I quit ingesting those proteins, the pain disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Sorry i think he was saying, that if ur not happy with ur Kidney "twitching" go for a full bloodwork panel, that will eliminate alot of ur confusion, but in his case (seems like he also had somthing similar to his kidneys "twitching" was to do with protein intake (that gave him a runny tummy)

I think...
    more or less...

this is scary shit guys! damn , never had any AAS give me problems like this , the only problems i ever got was : from supplements + PCT drugs and acillaries, weird shit.

its ok , i actually increased my water intake today , its feeling much better right now , all in all , i will stop taking it , not worth it really , i will stick to my ultivite men which is great by the way . Animal pak may be just too much as its seriously megadosed.

Thread Information