bigmoe5067 is offline Junior Member

tren... expiration date question

i got sum tren i recently converted from finaplex. got it 3 weeks ago, converted it 2 weeks ago. i planned on using it very soon so i discarded its packaging that had the expiration date. now i may be postponing it for a while until i get my test (was originally doing a TREN/hdrol cycle but im backing off). i got it from a vet supply site (allivet).

how long does converted tren last for before expiring?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Expirations can vary, hard to determine without knowing the exact expiration but having said that even if it did expire today you could easily use it 6 months later. Most prescribed meds are giving some flexablity on when it has expired, i.e.

X drug expires on June of 2008, doesn't mean it loses it effects on that date, usually it's much later then that but drug companies want to sell product asap and most want to use it before the expiration date.

When are you looking to run your cycle?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Expirations can vary, hard to determine without knowing the exact expiration but having said that even if it did expire today you could easily use it 6 months later. Most prescribed meds are giving some flexablity on when it has expired, i.e.

X drug expires on June of 2008, doesn't mean it loses it effects on that date, usually it's much later then that but drug companies want to sell product asap and most want to use it before the expiration date.

When are you looking to run your cycle?
    Right.....

It can lose potency over time..... no idea how much it'll lose over a given ammount of time.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no way to tell but every bottle of AAS i own has about a 2 to three year span at least on it. Im guessing yours is probably the same

bigmoe5067 is offline Junior Member
    i plan on doing it in in about 3-4 months. im going to do a 1 month cycle of halodrol with a 1 month pct with nolva and arimadex all the way through.... then im going to wait another 2 months and start my test/tren /maybe winny cycle.

while on the subject, what are some personal opinions on the best test to stack with injectable tren. prop is out of the question as im not going to pin myself everyday with tren and every other with test. are there ingestable test?

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    between 2 and 3 years is what your tren box had its exp date as. You could easily use it 5 or even 10 years down the line though from what I understand. I have heard converting it actually increases shelf life.

Thread Information