oskey is offline New Member

dbol, sus, test cycle

i was informed that this will be a good cycle for lean mass... im currently around 210, last time i had my bf taken around 4% not sure how accurate it was tho... just wandering if I could get some info more info on this cycle and what I should be aware of when on it... thanks

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    dude if your 4% BF, then my god.

scamp is offline New Member
    theres no reason to take sustanon and test, they are the same thing....it would be a d-bol and test cycle, no reason to waste the money taking both of them at the same time

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I think its just Dbol and sus and he was using improper punctuation

thanks!.. thats what I was curious about. what would be better dbol , sus; or dbol, test?

24yrs old
    6'2''
    210lb.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by scamp View Post
    theres no reason to take sustanon and test, they are the same thing....it would be a d-bol and test cycle, no reason to waste the money taking both of them at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by oskey View Post
    thanks!.. thats what I was curious about. what would be better dbol , sus; or dbol, test?

24yrs old
    6'2''
    210lb.
    well you haven't said if "sus" is sustanon or suspension, but either way, sus IS test. (like scamp just explained)

scamp is offline New Member
    sustanon is a form of testosterone , it is one of the more popular forms of test. There are lots of differant testosterones the only differance in them is the ester attached to them. The ester determines how long the test stays in your body. The most popular forms of test are test cypionate , test enanthate , test propionate , test suspension, and sustanon. Sustanon has a little bit of 4 differant kinds of test- 30mgs test propionate,
    60mgs test phenylpropionate, 60mgs test isocaproate, and 100mgs of test decanoate. That is a very basic/generic description of test, i dont feel like getting into all the differant esters and half-lifes and all that, but you should do some research on your own about the differant test esters so you understand it more. Im assuming this is your first cycle so you would be better off doing a d-bol and test cypionate or d-bol and test enanthate cycle instead of d-bol and sustanon or d-bol and suspension cycle. Most beginners dont like injections every day or every other day thats why i dont reccomend the sus for first time cycle.
    Last edited by scamp; 11-20-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oskey View Post
    i was informed that this will be a good cycle for lean mass... im currently around 210, last time i had my bf taken around 4% not sure how accurate it was tho... just wandering if I could get some info more info on this cycle and what I should be aware of when on it... thanks
    4% BF at 6'1 210 lets see some pics...cause i think thats an error.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are not 4% bf. Sust is test.

yea i mean sustanon , yea i read up on sustanon and test thats why it didnt make sense to me to do both in a cycle.

thanks fellas

in season 4% bf, done beginning of season by team docs so I am pretty sure it was legit.. im guessing its not as low now since i dont condition any

they wont let me post pic for some reason i will try.. bf probably off cuz the caliper i have said 7 and i just did it to check, u guys are right... now im pissed haha
    Last edited by oskey; 11-21-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Thread Information