bobofet is offline Associate Member

Adding deca to trt dose?

I am about to start a 200mg/wk dose of test for trt. I will be eventually blasting off in the future, but not right now as I just came off my first Test cycle 6 wks ago. After much consideration I decided to go on the T full time and blast off at various times thoughout the year. I do, however, want to start some deca along with the beginning of this, more or less for it's benifits in the joints, and I feel it may help with my low back issues. I am not trying to bulk at the moment, but lean mass is always welcome.

My question is could/should I be OK to run the T at 200/wk and the deca at 300/wk? And what results and/or benifits might I get from this approach?

oh yeah, I am planning on running the deca for 10wks and maybe adding some var towards the end for wks 8-16, and continuing on with the T permanently.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Did you decide to go on TRT or did your Dr. give you that option?

What are your stats?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    It's definitely DO-ABLE.. I know quite a few bro's that do not like going over the 200mg mark of TEST and then letting the OTHER Compounds do the HEAVY LIFTING if you will...

As long as you have a baseline TRT dose of Test in your Body, you should by all rights stay FULLY FUNCTIONAL but I wouldn't use a 19-nor without A stockpile of CABER on hand as well as some possible Letro and Maybe even some A-dex in case the LETRO causes some unwanted decrease in Sexual desire.. however uncommon when running Caber..

But, I have thought this same thing myself.. Running just BASELINE Test and Doing a stack of Deca /Primo at above average dosing..

Some peeps are just SUPER SENSITIVE TO TEST.. I'm not one of them, I can rock a gram and a half with ZERO estro sides.. some people get GYNO related issues off of 100mgs... it all depends on your chemistry.. and like RANA Said..

What's your stats and goals...

And is your TRT doc prescribed or something YOU decided to implement...??

Age-36
    Ht.-6'0"
    Wt.-195lbs.
    Bf-14%

I am prescribed 200mg/wk, originally I was gonna stockpile it and use in cycles, but decided after this last cycle that I would prefer just staying on. I believe my test is naturally low anyway, so I don't see PCT working out very well. This way by staying on (cruising) I don't yo-yo so much and don't need to run a PCT that may not be effective anyway. I just don't like yo-yo-ing all the time. I don't know if it's the right choice, but hey, you don't know if you don't try, so fvck it, time will tell.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You can run 150 mg's of deca per week and it will do the job as far as joint pain relief...

Thread Information