ml87 is offline Associate Member

test e crystals and pain!

so i started my test e cycle a week ago. every time i pinned my side i could not walk the day after. it felt worse than those dead legs we used to give each other in middle school. but i got past it and pinned my arms instead. just couldnt lift the next day but its bearable. anyway, i went to pin myself this morning (4th shot) and i looked at my vial and it had crystals growing on the sides!! what gives?? i figure the pain was from the alcohol, but the crystals?? please help, i missed my shot because of this. now im waiting for something else, all he has is prop. how can i structure a prop cycle after starting test e?

thanks guys

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    i have had this recently too!! I heard that u are suppossed to heat up the vial, so the crystals melt. I did it and it worked for the most part, but some of my vials got the crystals back...hope this helps

urbanbody is offline Member
    Ya i would heat it up and see if that works.

dh-dude is offline New Member
    ...make sure to use a water bath.

I like to use some tongs to "swish" the vial in the boiling water...after a bit I usually pull the water off the burner and leave the vial sitting in the water bath (pulling it out to "swish" occasionally). Works for me.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Heat will bring it back to solution. I just held it over a hot owen and they were gone forever. Keep them in room temp.

ok thanks.. so crystals are a good sign that its real stuff. i was afraid i was injecting stuff that was turning to crystals in my leg and that was what the pain was. haha. thanks guys! i owe my guy an appology now. but about the pain... anybody ever have this much pain off of test e? i never have..

The pain was most likely caused by what you said. You should have heated it up before you shot it in your leg. It is a good sign its real though...

can i heat it up real quick with a lighter? this is a real question by the way. and would that also help with the pain?

Yes it will help.

hot stuff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    ok thanks.. so crystals are a good sign that its real stuff. i was afraid i was injecting stuff that was turning to crystals in my leg and that was what the pain was. haha. thanks guys! i owe my guy an appology now. but about the pain... anybody ever have this much pain off of test e? i never have..

Man, am I glad I ran across this post. I just got some new gear, and noticed the crystals on the side of the vial. Very happy to hear it's not s***!
    As for Test E, I have found it to be very painfull to inject. But I know of other people using the same batch that have no problem at all. Go figure. You can try mixing it with something milder, like Eq. or Deca to take the edge off. Worked for me.

yea this is my first test e that actually hurt.. the other ones were pain from moving the needle during the shot or whatever. never from the actually gear. i heated it up lastnight with a lighter and left a pin on the rubber to vent out, and it worked! it also goes into the syringe 2x fasted when its warm. i also the the crystals might be from the room i store it in, its like 60degrees at night in there. so the temp fluctuation may be a cause too?

Thread Information