Thread: 10000 iu hcg ?

Captain37 is offline Junior Member

Question 10000 iu hcg ?

Hey guys, I need some advice and knowledge here. I have never done HCg and I got some from a friend but it is 10000 iu and I am about to mix with 10 cc. The question is, I wanted to run 250 IU a day for 40 days Which will allow me to start in the last few weeks of cycle and run for about 2 weeks after my last pin, but I am concerned it will not hold up that long. Any knowledge or help on this would be great.

Thanks in advance

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you're about to mix it with 10cc water...Is that what you mean? I'd use 20ml water for 10000iu. You'll then have 500iu per ml. What is your cycle?

I'd use just 4ml of water, because then each injection of 250iu would only be 0.1ml, which is the 10 mark on an insulin syringe. Then I'd inject that subcutaneously.

As for it holding up after you've added the water... hmm maybe after you've mixed it you can split the liquid into 2 or 3 vials and then keep the extra vials in the freezer. But I dunno if you can freeze it without f***ing it up. Anyone know?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I'd use just 4ml of water, because then each injection of 250iu would only be 0.1ml, which is the 10 mark on an insulin syringe. Then I'd inject that subcutaneously.

As for it holding up after you've added the water... hmm maybe after you've mixed it you can split the liquid into 2 or 3 vials and then keep the extra vials in the freezer. But I dunno if you can freeze it without f***ing it up. Anyone know?
    Would like to know as well

Thanks guys. The biggest concern is the time it will stay good but thanks for other mixing info. I have learned this can get confusing.

Cycle
    Week 1-12 Test E 250 mg every 3 days
    Week 3-10 Deca 150 mg every 3 days (just for some lube purpose, I know its not long enough)
    week 9-14 Hcg 250 iu every day
    Week 14-18 Nolva 40 40 20 20
    Clomid 100 50 50 50

Quote Originally Posted by Captain37 View Post
    week 9-14 Hcg 250 iu every day
    9 weeks is a long time to wait to start taking hCG , especially if you're on Deca coz the Deca's gonna shut you down pretty hard. I wouldn't wait any longer than 4 weeks before starting hCG. For my own next cycle I'm thinking of starting hCG around the 3 week mark.

Another thing:

Does anyone know if reconstituted hCG can be frozen?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    ^^^^

i agree. from the articles ive read, it seems like HCG is best to run right from the start. then you can get away with running 250iu twice a week. which means you would only use 5000iu for your whole 10 week cycle. and then run 500iu twice a week, for weeks 10-14, before starting your nolva and clomid.

if you let yourself get all shut down on deca for 10 weeks. it requires much higher doses of HCG to bring you back at the end, as opposed to running low doses right from the start.

ill have a look, to see if i can find that HCG article i was reading.

oya, and why would you mix it all at once?? do you just have one vial of 10,000iu?? ive only ever got them in 5000iu vials.
    Last edited by Someguy123; 11-21-2009 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    oya, and why would you mix it all at once?? do you just have one vial of 10,000iu?? ive only ever got them in 5000iu vials.
    I assume this is the case, otherwise it would be a no-brainer just to reconstitute 5000iu of it at a time

Thanks guys and yeah it was all in one vial. I am not gonna complain it's Pharmacy stuff and was given to my by my trainer for free. I have not done enough deca to totally shut me down, yet!! I have read so many different things on HCG some say during cycle some say 2 weeks before last pin and 2 weeks after up until pct. So I thought I would see how this works out for me.

Thanks guys and yeah it was all in one vial. I am not gonna complain it's Pharmacy stuff and was given to my by my trainer for free. I have not done enough deca to totally shut me down, yet!! I have read so many different things on HCG some say during cycle some say 2 weeks before last pin and 2 weeks after up until pct. So I thought I would see how this works out for me.

from some of the PCT articles ive read on this forum. it seems like most things can shut you down within a week. just something to think about.

Any Idea how long it takes to get things started back if it shuts down? Using Hcg that is.

Any Idea how long it takes to get things started back if it shuts down? Using Hcg that is.

longer youre on, the longer it takes to come back. thats why its a good idea to run minimal dosages right from the start.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    HCG should keep in the fridge for up to 30 days...

Don't need to freeze it

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Start HCG by atleast week 4..... You CAN wait till the end but it's going to take more HCG in a short period of time to bring the testes back. The problem with that is you shouldn't take more than 500iu's in one shot because it can damage the testes.....

Your best bet is to start HCG from the beginning or at the least week 4 and run it at 250iu's twice a week. If you feel you need more..... add another 250iu's on a third day.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks Hazard. I am about beginning of week 9 and started 250iu's a day today. Will probably bump that up last few weeks since I have enough and it will go bad in 30 days. First time using it so I will try to keep you all posted.

doctorb325 is offline Junior Member
    I would not do HCG at a dosage higher than 500 iu 3 times a week for 3 weeks during the middle of teh cycle, taking some time off and then doing the same protocol closer to the end of the cycle.

I am slightly paranoid about desensitizing my testes to LH, because i'm a young man still and need my testosterone levels to be soaring high after cycle

Thanks Hazard. I am about beginning of week 9 and started 250iu's a day today. Will probably bump that up last few weeks since I have enough and it will go bad in 30 days. First time using it so I will try to keep you all posted.

lol. i post the same advice umpteen posts ago. but Hazard gets the thanks. my poor ego is bruised, nobody likes me haha jk bro.

Sorry someguy..lol I am very thankfull for all the info. As for the age, I am 36 and I figure this will help the pct. I could of used it the last time I cycled but did not have any and I think it could of helped me get things back to normal and keep a few extra pounds maybe. We will see. I am def not an expert on any of this, that is why I am thankful for people like you guys and this site.

Thanks again.

ezlimitz is offline Junior Member
    ok,

so i'm pretty lost here. I am getting confused on the mixing. With hgh @ say 10iu I just mix a full insulin syringe or .1ml to get 10iu. Now I have a container of hcg which is 2000 iu. So how much water do I mix with that so that ea insulin syringe is 250iu?

Or, is the math more like 2000hcg plus 2 cc water then 1/4 of an insulin syringe would be 250iu?
    Last edited by ezlimitz; 11-22-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ezlimitz View Post
    ok,

so i'm pretty lost here. I am getting confused on the mixing. With hgh @ say 10iu I just mix a full insulin syringe or .1ml to get 10iu. Now I have a container of hcg which is 2000 iu. So how much water do I mix with that so that ea insulin syringe is 250iu?

Or, is the math more like 2000hcg plus 2 cc water then 1/4 of an insulin syringe would be 250iu?
    Yes, 2cc water would make it 1000 iu's per cc. so a .25cc would be 250 Iu's

Quote Originally Posted by ezlimitz View Post
    Are you doing intramuscular injections, or subcutaneous injections?

For subcutaneous injections you should really keep the volume small. Personally I like to inject about 0.1ml subcutaneously (0.1ml is equal to 0.1cc by the way).

Depending on what volume you're most comfortable injecting, here's some options:

Add 1ml of water to 2000iu of hCG so that a 200iu shot is 0.1ml. (This is the 10 mark on an insulin syringe).

Add 2ml of water to 2000iu of hCG so that a 200iu shot is 0.2ml. (This is the 20 mark on an insulin syringe).

Add 2.5ml of water to 2000iu of hCG so that a 200iu shot is 0.25ml. (This is the 25 mark on an insulin syringe).

If you're not sure which volume you would prefer to inject, then you can start of by adding just 1ml and then see how it goes injecting 0.1ml (you might not like injecting such a small amount because it's hard to measure and you lose so much of it in the needle). If it turns out you don't like injecting 0.1ml, you can always just add more water to the solution at a later time.

However if you add 2.5ml of water straight away, there's no going back, there's no way of taking water back out of it (........well actually there is but it involves chemistry equipment)
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-23-2009 at 12:31 AM.

Thread Information