KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Injection concerns

Hey guys I will be doing my first cycle next week. Been on the board for six years so I am well researched. Cycle is 250 MG of Test Cyp a week for ten weeks. I know its not a lot but this is what I am most comfortable with.

I am 6'1 225. Collegiate athlete. Been training since I was 14.

What are some of the tips for doing injections by yourself. I won't be having anybody inject me. Do I really need to rotate injection sites? Im scared as hell to inject. I know to aspirate and be very clean and all that is within the process. How much force do I use in jabbing myself with the needle?

big_k is offline Associate Member
    All these years and you haven't researched the basics!

Rotate the sites, I recommend glutes, Left for 1 day, Right for the other.

Read this thread, it covers all your questions.

How To Inject

Otherwise whats your age, and diet going to be on cycle?

AgainstTheMachine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23 View Post
    Hey guys I will be doing my first cycle next week. Been on the board for six years so I am well researched. Cycle is 250 MG of Test Cyp a week for ten weeks. I know its not a lot but this is what I am most comfortable with.

I am 6'1 225. Collegiate athlete. Been training since I was 14.

What are some of the tips for doing injections by yourself. I won't be having anybody inject me. Do I really need to rotate injection sites? Im scared as hell to inject. I know to aspirate and be very clean and all that is within the process. How much force do I use in jabbing myself with the needle?
    ther are inject sites you can study. try listening to music while you are injecting to calm you down. i was scared shitless the first time. i know how you feel. i like to listen to No Leaf Clover by Metallica. i push it in slowly and i rotate injection sites. the needles are so sharp they go in easily.

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    I knew to rotate. But do you have too? Like I dont see how In the world I can inject in my left glute by myself because I right handed and don't have the coordination my left hand.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    You are inj once a week,right? I think 7 days is enough time between shots.
    Hit your right quad, right glute or my favorite right delt,delts are pain free.
    Go slow in and slow out,that works for me.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I knew to rotate. But do you have too? Like I dont see how In the world I can inject in my left glute by myself because I right handed and don't have the coordination my left hand.
    quads, delts and pecs are easy, u will get used to it and yes rotate or you risk lumps and infections etc

Cycle is 250 MG of Test Cyp a week for ten weeks.
    For my first cycle I did 583mg of Sustanon per week for 14 weeks. I injected 250mg every 3 days, and I alternated between left and right glutes, meaning that each glute got a shot every 6 days.

I think 250mg sounds like a really low dosage to be honest. I reckon after you're satisfied that there's no bad side-effects, you'll probably up the dosage.

I think it's a small minority of people that can just grab a syringe the first time and stick it straight in, I think it's less than 1 in 10 people that can actually do that. Most people will start shaking when they have the syringe in their hand the first time, I know I was.

For me, I had another person do my first 15 injections for me, so I got comfortable with it. When I did my first injection on my own I was trembling, but as the days went by and I injected myself more and more, it became a piece of cake. It even got to the point were I was looking forward to injecting myself, it was so much fun.

I jab the needle right in like a dart, and the main reason for that is I'd hesitate too much if I did it slowly. It goes in like a knife into hot butter anyway.

You might be one of those people who can inject themselves straight away, and if so then go for it! If you have any bodybuilder friends who've done juice before then you might ask them to do your first shot for you just in case you're too nervous about it. Or even if you know a former drug addict they can really help you out.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-21-2009 at 12:29 PM.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    For me, I had another person do my first 15 injections for me, so I got comfortable with it. When I did my first injection on my own I was trembling, but as the days went by and I injected myself more and more, it became a piece of cake. It even got to the point were I was looking forward to injecting myself, it was so much fun.
    My first injection, I was shaking, and I finally got it in there, and I was pushing as hard as I could, but it was barely coming out so I freaked out. Stopped, and pulled it out. ANd thought, OK IM NEVER DOING THIS. I came back here made a thread, and some vets calmed me down and walked me through it.

My oil was SUPER thick, and it took 2+ minutes to push through 1cc...never using that crap again

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i am running my first cycle test e 250mg a week and have gained 18 lbs in 5 weeks. SO i recommend keeping the dose low, make some gains, have little to no sides, recover easily (hopefully) take a break and the do another cycle with a higher dose. Use this cycle to get used to pinning and a small amout of the drug in your system.

For my first shot i thought it best to inject in my leg as i could see what i was doing, did the research on quad injections and all went fine. Since then i have had a 50% success rate (ie its been no problem half the time and the other half of the time i have simply not been able to actually push the pin in)

i did my first glute injection on friday and OMG it is so much easier than quads, except for the reaching around thing, it didnt hurt at all and went in easy, will be pinning glutes from now on.

Thread Information