bigmoe5067 is offline Junior Member

question regarding test stacked with tren

in a few months when i have everything in order and im ready for it (once i get this first h-drol cycle under my belt), i plan on doing a test/tren /maybe winny cycle. what test would be best for someone who doesnt want to jab themselves with a needle everyday for the tren and ed or eod with the test?

also what would the minimum amount of test be per week to keep the tren from shutting me down? im only really taking the test to keep eveything level with the tren, so im looking to keep my test dosage as minimal as i can get

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    prop or sust should be eod
    enth or cyp you can go as little as 1x per week
    min would be around 250mg

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    the vets will say, wats ur cycle history, and dont rund tren e first time around, instesd run tren A as you can manage sides quicker rather than having then for 2 weeks as the enth ester releases the tren.

so as long as you have some good cycle history u mite aswell run test P and Tren A and pin eod. I cant se pople recommending Tren E first time round as the sides can be harsh i have heard.

I am no expert, only have the knowlege gained from reading on this site. U should do the same.

thank you

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    I started with tren e, no problem, and test cyp. Kratos knows his shit. Listen to him.

its tren acetate (i already have it converted, i was going to use it with the h-drol to get really cut, but i backed out from being scared of lacking a test to run with it). im starting my first cycle now. its just a one month (3,000mg) h-drol cycle to get my feet wet while i research this cut cycle a little more. i plan on doing it in 4-5 months

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    first things first......

What are your stats?

Test ONLY should be run for a first cycle..... not multiple compounds.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    . Kratos knows his shit. Listen to him.
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    first things first......

What are your stats?

Test ONLY should be run for a first cycle..... not multiple compounds.....

~Haz~
    I've seen his other tread, he's ready to jump in like his pants are on fire with a bottle of home brew. and has some know it all steroid guru friend that told him to do tren only.

OP, you can mix the prop in the same syringe
    so it doesn't have to be a seperate injection

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I've seen his other tread, he's ready to jump in like his pants are on fire with a bottle of home brew. and has some know it all steroid guru friend that told him to do tren only.

OP, you can mix the prop in the same syringe
    so it doesn't have to be a seperate injection
    alrighty then......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    I find that the needle dulls when you have to poke it through two rubber stoppers (assuming you're using multi-use vials) so I'd get some extra pins

AgainstTheMachine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexSavant View Post
    I find that the needle dulls when you have to poke it through two rubber stoppers (assuming you're using multi-use vials) so I'd get some extra pins
    very true. dull pins hurt like a s.o.b.

its not that he told me that i could run tren only. he told me that for that cut cycle that the hdrol would suffice in keeping test high enough to keep me through. upon coming here and heeding your advice, i opted to back out and start something easier, a ph (well steroid h-drol cycle) while digging a little a deeper.

i didnt realize how bad tren could shut you down. i mean its hard to when your trainer has ran multiple cycles with either tren/hrdol and tren/4ad

thank you kratos and raina for compiling a good enough arguement to make me reconsider.

its kust a pain in the ass learning everything. ive been reading in to aas for months. so much contradicting articles and opinions, and a rediculouc amount of information to take in. i feel like my first semester of grad school is suffering from all the time i spend reading about aas

as for stats, im

6'1'', weighed 247 this morning, im around 17-20% BF, and ive been lifting for about 4 years, the last 2 of which have been intense training.

never done a cycle before, and am starting the hdrol tommarow.

and as for diet, im doing the dave palumbo bulk diet but with much more cardio as im trying to cut and gain with both the h-drol and the future test/tren cycle.

im a bit of a germ freak, ocd-ish person. i could never re-use a needle. i already have enough needles (2/3 at 1.5 inch and the others at 1 inch, all 23 gauge) to cycle through spots on my hip, butt and deltoid.

i have a BA in health and wellness, never EVER re-use needles people. they cost 10cents

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe5067 View Post
    and as for diet, im doing the dave palumbo bulk diet but with much more cardio as im trying to cut and gain with both the h-drol and the future test/tren cycle.
    Usually you want to pick one and go with it, either bulk or cut. Although I know everyone wants their cake and eat it too.

Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    Usually you want to pick one and go with it, either bulk or cut. Although I know everyone wants their cake and eat it too.
    i know, but thats whats so appealling about tren and h-drol is their ability to put on a decent amount of dry mass while cutting.

Yeah - i've been researching since 2004 LOL - It never ends man.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

dynomutt22 is offline New Member
    I see your stats and hey remind me of myself. I was about 245 6ft tall. I ran eq 600ml/ wk and test p eod 100/ml. For 12 wks with winny the last 6 weeks. It worked well for me. I am down to 209 and about 9%

I did do lifting 4x week and increased cardio 4 - 5 x's

I feel good. Not sure if you are trying to cut but that's what I did to get my results. That was my 1st cycle.

Thread Information