Crushenator is offline Junior Member

Anavar/T3 For cutting?

Hey guys. After substancial research I've decided this would be the best first cycle for me as I want to cut first.

I'm 13% BF 180 pounds. Looking to reduce my bodyfat to about 7-8% before going on a testosterone based bulking cycle as I have researched that generally speaking Estrogen related side effects will be less if BF% is less.

So I quote:

Cycle #2
    Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Proviron 25mg ED Weeks 3-8
    Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

Would the addition of T3 to this aid me in lowering my bodyfat percentage? Or do you think T3 Would chew up too much muscle and cosmetically speaking i'd probably benefit more from potential LBM gain being its my first cycle of anything.

Another important note is I'm not naturally 13% but dieted down naturally from 33%

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Height, Age?

Perhaps a light dose of T3, although if its your first cycle you want to keep it simple I am not sure if Anavar is anabolic enough to counteract the catabolism of T3 at higher doses.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushenator View Post
    Hey guys. After substancial research I've decided this would be the best first cycle for me as I want to cut first.

I'm 13% BF 180 pounds. Looking to reduce my bodyfat to about 7-8% before going on a testosterone based bulking cycle as I have researched that generally speaking Estrogen related side effects will be less if BF% is less.

So I quote:

Cycle #2
    Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Proviron 25mg ED Weeks 3-8
    Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

Would the addition of T3 to this aid me in lowering my bodyfat percentage? Or do you think T3 Would chew up too much muscle and cosmetically speaking i'd probably benefit more from potential LBM gain being its my first cycle of anything.

Another important note is I'm not naturally 13% but dieted down naturally from 33%
    You need test with t3 mate. Whats your t3 cycle? Do you know what to eat while on t3? How old are you? what is your training routine?

Crushenator is offline Junior Member
    26 years. 6'4
    I assume eating on T3 or any cutting cycle would be a minor caloric deficit high in fibrous carbs and about 40% protein 30% carbs 30% fat.

You see i'm at a plateau of 13% and have been for 2 months so I need 'help' to get to my goal of 8%.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Winny.

IMO.

W/test.

Best

T

Thread Information