PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member

Smile Who here bridges? I love it :)

I usually bridge with anavar @ 10mgs everyday. Anybody else bridge? If so, what are your thoughts of it?

irishdude is offline New Member
    whats bridging?

oscarjones is offline Banned
    How long do you bridge for, PO?

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PO OFFICER View Post
    I usually bridge with anavar @ 10mgs everyday. Anybody else bridge? If so, what are your thoughts of it?
    That's not too low for Anavar ?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by PO OFFICER View Post
    I never do it. Honestly doing it that way,,you are never OFF to allow your natural hormone levels to recover.

alpmaster is offline Member
    edit

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    I think you should either switch to HRT for life with blasts, or cycle, but bridging with intent to stop one day just doesn't logical.
    x2

I'm not a big fan of bridging with anavar or d-bol...

I think the OP may be competing though..

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Bridging in MY OPINION should only be done for people looking to be a Bodybuilder on a Professional level or Strongman or Powerlifter... anything that would require changing and altering your body composition to be that to succeed in whatever sport you choose to go at FOR A CAREER.. not just "TO LOOK GOOD ON THE BEACH WITH A 6 PACK"

But that's just my opinion...

AND

Also hahaha PO OFFICER really isn't that great of a BOARD NAME to be using.. people might tend to think that you are LE and if you ARE... I know I will NOT be giving you any advise or a SOURCE CHECK or anything along those lines.. what is the phrase.. ummm...

TOO EFFIN RISKY BRO !!!

You really should have chosen a different name....

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Bridging in MY OPINION should only be done for people looking to be a Bodybuilder on a Professional level or Strongman or Powerlifter... anything that would require changing and altering your body composition to be that to succeed in whatever sport you choose to go at FOR A CAREER.. not just "TO LOOK GOOD ON THE BEACH WITH A 6 PACK"

AND

Also hahaha PO OFFICER really isn't that great of a BOARD NAME to be using.. people might tend to think that you are LE and if you ARE... I know I will NOT be giving you any advise or a SOURCE CHECK or anything along those lines.. what is the phrase.. ummm...

TOO EFFIN RISKY BRO !!!

That's it Deuce, the police are going to toss your crib tonight!!!

Best

T

PS-I agree with Deuce on bridging.

.EA. is offline Associate Member

AND

TOO EFFIN RISKY BRO !!!

Get behind a Proxy, keep anonymous and you can talk as much sh!t to the cops as you can come up with at the time.

It's great.

Plus, if he were a cop, do you really think he'd want it to be exposed?

Let me put it this way. If you see a cop car on the street, a dozen cops have already seen you. If you spot a cop car, they want themselves to be seen. Keep that in mind.
    Last edited by .EA.; 11-22-2009 at 03:44 AM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    Get behind a Proxy, keep anonymous and you can talk as much sh!t to the cops as you can come up with at the time.

It's great.

Let me put it this way. If you see a cop car on the street, a dozen cops have already seen you. If you spot a cop car, they want themselves to be seen. Keep that in mind.
    Maybe he unintentionally exposed himself. The name PO officer kinda does make me feel uneasy

CRACKER is offline Junior Member
    A cop walk into a aa meeting and says "who here uses (insert random street drug name here) I think its great stuff" Does anybody else see the irony in that one??? hahah i was like man i know cops are underpaid but does he really have to call himself po

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hmmm, most do 250 test a week 2 bridge and he's proclaiming 10mg anavar ??? smell the crap a mile off

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no crap here. this isnt the first time he has posted about bridging. i believe he is competing however i gave him a response similar to the others. and if he is a cop...so what? a cop that uses....so what? im pretty sure if he was here to bust you all for flagrant homosexuality he would have chosen a different name.
    Last edited by peachfuzz; 11-22-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Where I'm from a po officer is a parole or probation officer. They keep track of prisoners once they are released. They don't actually investigate things and make arrests.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=peachfuzz;4956442]there is no crap here. this isnt the first time he has posted about bridging. i believe he is competing however i gave him a response similar to the others. and if he is a cop...so what? a cop that uses....so what? im pretty sure if he was here to bust you all for flagrant homosexuality he would have chosen a different name.[/QUOTE i meant 10mgs of anavar a day is crap for a bridge and also nobody knows who's on the other end of a post

love2liftiron is offline Junior Member
    i agree with peachfuzz 100% if he is a cop who uses,who cares,help em out best ya can...

Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    Wasn't Coleman a cop?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^its an old school way of thinking. people used to use 10mg of dbol or var during their so called post cycle and through until there next one. sounds stupid now because we know better. and your right about not knowing whos on the other end, but that goes for eveyone here you dont know personally.

love2liftiron is offline Junior Member
    id do some research on bridging....would it help,or would it hurt? mabe you should come off completely and let your natural test come back with decent pct.....then you know were you stand.....alot of ppl here to help you out....best of luck

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Anavar can actually be very suppressive to the HPTA in some users. Causing shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    x2

I'm not a big fan of bridging with anavar or d-bol...

I think the OP may be competing though..
    Yes indeed I am competing.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdude View Post
    whats bridging?
    when you decide to take a low-dose of a steroid to minimize your loss results after your done with you're cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    How long do you bridge for, PO?
    I bridge between cycles while on hcg .

Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    That's not too low for Anavar?
    For a cycle thats way to low, but for a bridge it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I never do it. Honestly doing it that way,,you are never OFF to allow your natural hormone levels to recover.
    I do my pcts, get my bloodwork done, almost always on hcg, I do everything I can to make sure my hormones are in order and I won't have to get hrt.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    edit

AND

TOO EFFIN RISKY BRO !!!

Do you really think that if I was a PO Officer that I would put that as my name?

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    That's it Deuce, the police are going to toss your crib tonight!!!

Best

T

PS-I agree with Deuce on bridging.
    I agree with him too.

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post

It's great.

Haha yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Maybe he unintentionally exposed himself. The name PO officer kinda does make me feel uneasy
    Trust me it's just a name
    Quote Originally Posted by CRACKER View Post
    A cop walk into a aa meeting and says "who here uses (insert random street drug name here) I think its great stuff" Does anybody else see the irony in that one??? hahah i was like man i know cops are underpaid but does he really have to call himself po
    Don't you guys know that alot of cops are on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    hmmm, most do 250 test a week 2 bridge and he's proclaiming 10mg anavar??? smell the crap a mile off
    Huh that's really funny. Here's my last cycle. (Im bridging atm.)
    WEEKS 1-8: Winstrol 50mg Every Day
    WEEKS 1-6: Trenabol 75mg Every Day
    WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Propionate 50mg Every Day
    WEEKS 4-8: Masteron 100mg Every Other Day
    WEEKS 3-8: T3 50-75mcg Every Day
    WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozole 0.25 mg Every Day

Clenbuterol 80-100mcg: 14 DAYS ON, 14 DAYS OFF

WEEKS 1-8: PREGNYL (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 days***

WEEK 8: 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid daily
    WEEK 9: 30mg Tamoximed/ 50mg Clomid daily
    WEEK 10: 20mg Tamoximed/ 50mg Clomid daily

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    there is no crap here. this isnt the first time he has posted about bridging. i believe he is competing however i gave him a response similar to the others. and if he is a cop...so what? a cop that uses....so what? im pretty sure if he was here to bust you all for flagrant homosexuality he would have chosen a different name.
    Thank you

[QUOTE=declan11;4956449]
    there is no crap here. this isnt the first time he has posted about bridging. i believe he is competing however i gave him a response similar to the others. and if he is a cop...so what? a cop that uses....so what? im pretty sure if he was here to bust you all for flagrant homosexuality he would have chosen a different name.[/QUOTE i meant 10mgs of anavar a day is crap for a bridge and also nobody knows who's on the other end of a post
    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftiron View Post
    i agree with peachfuzz 100% if he is a cop who uses,who cares,help em out best ya can...

Quote Originally Posted by Trippensee View Post
    Wasn't Coleman a cop?
    Yes he was. I met him once. Real nice guy.

^its an old school way of thinking. people used to use 10mg of dbol or var during their so called post cycle and through until there next one. sounds stupid now because we know better. and your right about not knowing whos on the other end, but that goes for eveyone here you dont know personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftiron View Post
    id do some research on bridging....would it help,or would it hurt? mabe you should come off completely and let your natural test come back with decent pct.....then you know were you stand.....alot of ppl here to help you out....best of luck
    Yeah I get my blood test done reguarlly so I know if my hormones are indeed shutting down, which they aren't. Hcg is really useful

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Anavar can actually be very suppressive to the HPTA in some users. Causing shutdown.
    It's still the mildest oral steroid out there, I think. Anyways, its nothing compared to dbol or test.

redescalade100 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irishdude View Post
    whats bridging?
    Correct me if I'm wrong guys cus I was considering doing this too.

Bridging is when you are running a cycle..such as test e and eq for 10 weeks lets say. And at about week 8 you take some else such as anavar , and run it into like say week 14 or 16 as your doing pct...is this correct? it connects the cycle to the post but it overlaps them both a bit?

sweezy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redescalade100 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong guys cus I was considering doing this too.

Bridging is when you are running a cycle..such as test e and eq for 10 weeks lets say. And at about week 8 you take some else such as anavar, and run it into like say week 14 or 16 as your doing pct...is this correct? it connects the cycle to the post but it overlaps them both a bit?
    NO its when you take a low dose of gear in between cycles.

redescalade100 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweezy View Post
    NO its when you take a low dose of gear in between cycles.
    Ah ok thanks. Ya thats defiently something for bb's...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think if you are competing then bridging may be ok. But for me i would rather preserve my levels so therefore it is better to take some time off.

If you want though, i dont think Var at that low of a dose will do anything. Maybe up the dose a little and run it as a bridge. Yes it may shut you down but it also may not.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is all fictional anyways,we are all but role-playing here so even if he was who gives a shit...................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I think if you are competing then bridging may be ok. But for me i would rather preserve my levels so therefore it is better to take some time off.

If you want though, i dont think Var at that low of a dose will do anything. Maybe up the dose a little and run it as a bridge. Yes it may shut you down but it also may not.
    Now I'm really getting sick of people saying that's to low of a dose. MOST PEOPLE DO 5MGS OF VAR WHEN BRIDGING

Thread Information