Thread: oedema

ted666 is offline Associate Member

oedema

severe water retention ? PLEASE READ POST #5
    Last edited by ted666; 11-22-2009 at 09:06 PM.

noone huh

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Certain steroids , when converting to estrogen(aromatizing), can cause this.

Best

T

please read next post
    Last edited by ted666; 11-22-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Talking

this is from alpha drol a trenavar and phera plex combo i love this stuff except the severe water retention strenghth gains are incredible. my bp is fine ,i still urinate and its the right color and steady. some of lions liqidex and more water intake you think will kill this? cause the fluid retain or bloating it makes my feet and ankles a little swollen. i quit the cycle last time cause i didnt have anything to fight this the doc offered me water pills buti just quit the cycle until i could run the full 4 weeks. just would like some input before i run it again.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i remember the last time you posted about this. if i was you i would be 110% sure everthing checks out health wise as water retention that severe can be a sign of some serious health complications. if everything is g2g then yes an AI like liquidex, watching your diet and drinking plenty of water will help.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    i think i remember the last time you posted about this. if i was you i would be 110% sure everthing checks out health wise as water retention that severe can be a sign of some serious health complications. if everything is g2g then yes an AI like liquidex, watching your diet and drinking plenty of water will help.
    yeah i did awhile ago im surprised how much some of you guys pay attention. i had blood work done not even a week after my last pill and my cholesterol was pretty bad ldl was 278 and hdl i forget but not normal . he tested for alot and the only thing he was concerned about was my liver which really werent that high the ast and alt and they eventually didnt take that long to come to normal along with cholesterol . im gonna find the blood work if youd like to see it to maybe help me out a little more. i would very much appreciate it.

i quit my enanthate cycle cause i couldnt sleep , well i couldnt stay asleep for longer than a half hour at a time even with ativan and trazodone. i can sleep like a baby on the alpha-drol. i just gotta figure stuf out. ive been doing some online research myself but sometimes get lost

Thread Information