aschro75 is offline New Member

looking for advice...TEST E/Deca cycle

I'm getting ready start my first Test E cycle with Deca Stack...i have researched tomax, clomid, hcg for my pct. being this is my first time with injectibles any first time advice...here's my stats.

Lifting Experiences - 3 yrs of dedicated lifting.
    Height - 6'5"
    Weight - 220

I'm looking to go fairly light on the dosage for this first cycle. 250 of test and 200 of deca each week for 10 weeks.

with that low of dosage, should i be taking any pct during the cycle and i'm looking for some advice on dosage for after last test/deca injection...

just general advice over all.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to AR

at your height u seem kinda thin... but not everyone wants to be a beast

what are your goals for doing a cycle?

you would benefit best right now with a test only cycle. if you want to keep the dose low id suggest 300-400mg/week split into 2 shots per week

you want to run a test only cycle for your first time so u can see how your body reacts to test

deca is a 19nor class AAS. it can be very suppressive and can bring some negative sides. like raised prolactin. the dose you propose is very low, a joint support dose. wouldnt be horrible to use it but id wait for another cycle to be able to wreap the benefits of the muscle building ability of this compound

what does your proposed PCT look like?

give me a rough outline of your daily diet...?

ya right now i'm pretty skinny - i have been up to 245 while bulking but just got finished with a cutting routine which was mostly just from dieting and trying to tone up.

for PCT - i'm not really sure exactly the dosage - i have clomid and tomax to utilize but wasn't sure if i should need those during my first cycle or just afterwards.

my diet is decent, i think - eggs/egg whites for breakfast w oatmeal, a lot of chicken breast tuna and the occasion red meat - tons of veggies as well. no drinking or smoking as well.

would it be safe to say i could go 500mg of test twice a week - even though i've never done a cycle - and i already bought the deca , so will it hurt to use it?

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

^^check this thread on PCT. gather what u can out of it and if you have any Qs i can help u out

500mg/week is a great dose. as for the deca id just hold on to it in my opinion man. save it for another cycle. if your diet and training are on, you will make GREAT gains off of your 1st cycle and with just test

as for the diet, looks like you need some more carbs. amount would depend on your goals.

you could post up your diet in the diet forum and have it tweaked if you like

thanks for the help!

welcome, good luck. dont hesitate to ask questions

Thread Information