ZTrain13 is offline New Member

Which stack is better?

I am considering taking D-anabol 25, Tren 75, Var 10 or D-anabol 25, Deca 200, Tren 75 which stack would be more efficient or is there an even better stack for an intermediate cycle?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    stats?

weight
    BF
    goals

past cycle?

and anything else you might want to tell me

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ya those 1st

and OP are you talking about the "compounds" advertised in the banner above?

ZTrain13 is offline New Member
    20 years old
    5'10"
    160lbs
    11% BF

Overall I just want to put on some mass while staying cut.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    well 1st and foremost you are way too young.

you are rather skinny. all you need right now is diet and training then when you re 25 you can consider AAS

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    You are safe to use the supplements you mentioned.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^no you are not. That is terrible advice

First you are too young.

Second im assuming this is your first cycle so using that many compunds is terribel and you will never know which one a side effect is coming from.

Third it is two 19-nors with one not being suitable at all for a first or even second cycle. Tren is very strong and is better after you have a few cycles under your belt.

Fourth you will be shut down hard with no test in either one of those cycles. Test needs to be your base.

And finally it does not seem like you have a planned PCT.

So overall. Research, eat, sleep, train. This should be the only thing you do for the next few years and then maybe run a test only cycle

As i scrolled back to the top of the page i just saw the banner and i really hope you werent talking about the supplements on there. They are a waste of your money and are not the real thing so please do not do that either

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    ^^^^no you are not. That is terrible advice

First you are too young.

Second im assuming this is your first cycle so using that many compunds is terribel and you will never know which one a side effect is coming from.

Third it is two 19-nors with one not being suitable at all for a first or even second cycle. Tren is very strong and is better after you have a few cycles under your belt.

Fourth you will be shut down hard with no test in either one of those cycles. Test needs to be your base.

And finally it does not seem like you have a planned PCT.

So overall. Research, eat, sleep, train. This should be the only thing you do for the next few years and then maybe run a test only cycle
    He's not going to be using any steroids .

He has not answered whether or not he is using steroids or supplements. His question was posted in the steroid Q&A section and refers to names of certain steroids.

Therefore it is assumed that he plans on using steroids and my advice will be given for this until he states otherwise. I think yours should do the same

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    He has not answered whether or not he is using steroids or supplements. His question was posted in the steroid Q&A section and refers to names of certain steroids.

Therefore it is assumed that he plans on using steroids and my advice will be given for this until he states otherwise. I think yours should do the same
    You're really clueless.
    "D-anabol" hahaha. -- not real AAS buds.

Like i said why dont we let the OP state what was ment by the question. I understand that he may be talking of the fake supplements form the banner which is why i stated this earlier in the thread.

But when someone asks about using deca tren and var would you assume that they are just talking of supplements or AAS.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZTrain13 View Post
    I am considering taking D-anabol 25, Tren 75, Var 10 or D-anabol 25, Deca 200, Tren 75 which stack would be more efficient or is there an even better stack for an intermediate cycle?
    You do understand the all of the crap you named off are bunk crap made to make a quick buck off of newbies right? Eat right, take real high quality Suppliments that actually do something and train your ass off until you are about 25-26 years old. Between now and then read everything you can get your hands on about gear.

Thread Information