DannyD09 is offline Junior Member

Looking to lose some b/f

Hi, i am 21 weighing 252 pounds and i am 6ft with a bmi of around 16%.
    i am looking to lose some b/f and was wondering what people would reccomend. the obv one being diet and cardio which i do alot of anyway, i do 45 minutes cardio 4 times a week and lift 5 times a week. also my diet is pretty healthy with next to no fat at all and not much carbs either with ALOT of protein. i was looking at a possible cycle of either t3, albuterol or clenbuterol . any advice on possible cycles or supps to give me the extra boost would be very helpful.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    at 6ft 252 im guessing you are a little higher than 16% unless you have a lot of muscle.

Go to the diet section and let them work on it for you. Work on diet and cardio first because im sure you could make some good changes with this alone

Crushenator is offline Junior Member
    'Next to no fat' sounds like a red flag as a good fat loss diet in my opinion requires at least 30% fat, however good fats like Fish oils, 'Udo's choice oil blend' etc.

Also it is very important in my opinion to do cardio first thing in the morning before having eaten any breakfast because having not eaten anything all night and no carbs in your final meal for the day before... Your body will be depleted of blood glycogen and forced to burn your fat stores.

Some more experienced guys will answer too but just my thought is that you haven't done all you can naturally before looking into fat loss aids. Maybe anabolics to maintain some Lean body mass though. Someone will jump in with more on that.

i have alot of muscle but there is also some weight in terms of water retention in there due to a sus an dbol cycle around a month ago. there are just too many conflicting arguments on what to take in terms of t3 clen or albuterol and i was hoping someone could give me a clear reccomendation. thanks for the advice anyway guys

Crushenator is offline Junior Member
    Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

check that stack out

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    treadmill

thanks crushenator thats the sort of post i was looking for
    and as i said i do 45 minute cardio workouts 4 days a week but i was looking for something a bit quicker and an extra boost. i will still carry on with the cardio and dieting no matter what. maybe throw some extra good fats in there to to balance my diet out .

Thread Information