beerpong is offline Associate Member

Red face 2nd Cycle Please Critique!!

Hey what up guys i wanted to plan my second cycle since my first cycle went better than expected. I was planning to start my cycle sometime next year so bear with me its just a proposed cycle and its been a while since i visited this forum.

My stats
    25 yrs old
    183 lbs
    5"9

Past cycle
    1-12 test e 500mg/week Aburaihan Test 250
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day

Proposed Cycle:
    1- 12 Sustanon 500mg/week 250
    1-6 d-bol 50mg/d-bol (the tabs will be 50mg tabs)
    8-12 winstrol tabs unsure on the dosage

14 days after last injection
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Again just a proposed cycle please critique. Please advice what to add/drop for a better cycle. Looking into more of a bulk cycle was unsure if i should a deca durabolin since the sust had 100mg of Decanoate
    Last edited by beerpong; 11-22-2009 at 09:40 PM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I think it looks pretty good I would personaly give it another 2wks between the dbol and winni to give your liver a break. Another thing I noticed is pct would begin 18 days after last shot with sust 14 days is for Test E.

Also the deconate ester in sust is the same as in deca but it is attached to a completely different hormone one is test the other is nadrolone ester only determines the rate of speed it is released into the system so yeah you could add deca if you wanted too.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    Hey what up guys i wanted to plan my second cycle since my first cycle went better than expected. I was planning to start my cycle sometime next year so bear with me its just a proposed cycle and its been a while since i visited this forum.

My stats
    25 yrs old
    183 lbs
    5"9

Past cycle
    1-12 test e 500mg/week Aburaihan Test 250
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day

Proposed Cycle:
    1- 12 Sustanon 500mg/week 250
    1-6 d-bol 50mg/d-bol (the tabs will be 50mg tabs)
    8-12 winstrol tabs unsure on the dosage

14 days after last injection
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Again just a proposed cycle please critique. Please advice what to add/drop for a better cycle. Looking into more of a bulk cycle was unsure if i should a deca durabolin since the sust had 100mg of Decanoate
    Id stick with a single ester. you cab go with prop or enanthate /cyp but i would ditch the sust.

i agree with gym nerd. only 2 weeks between two toxic orals i wouldnt recommend. since you have 2 weeks clearance time push the start day of the winny back 2 weeks. and maybe 5 weeks on the dbol.

just saw your last statement. if a bulk cycle is what your looking for id ditch the winny and do a test/deca /dbol cycle. i think youd be happier.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    so you gained 22lbs huh? i hope youve adjusted your calories to support that growth....

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed with dropping the sust. some like it though... id say enanthate or cyp

dbol 1st 5 weeks, then some liver support for about 3 to 4 weeks

throw the winny in week 10 and run it up to day before the start of your pct

id also suggest an AI either on cycle or in PCT. maybe incorporate some hcg to keep FSH and LH semi-functioning

my .02

Thread Information