Lastage is offline New Member

My speed cycle (help!)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, first id like to let everyone know my goals.

1) Type II muscle. I doubt this is related to what i take but more toward the workouts i do. (Speed & Explosivness)
    2) Strength
    3) Low BF% I do not want any water or bloat
    4) I do NOT care about size i dont mind loosing a few pounds or even gaining a few either way its fine.

Now Ive read a little bit about Deca /Winny Cycle but i keep hearing i need to add test.

Is this still true if my goals are more running speed and quick twich fibers rather then pure size and strength?

My main question is what would be the best cycle to run? Please include the pct.

This is not a question on diet or workouts.

benny_jerry is offline Junior Member
    get ready to give your stats for the boys to work with

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^ yup

27 yrs

5'10" 200lbs

not to sure on BF% i can see most my abs lol?
    Last edited by Lastage; 11-23-2009 at 07:06 PM.

I was leaning toward:

Wk 1-10 200mg Deca
    Wk 5-11 20mg Winstrol

Still researching the best pct for what im going to be taking
    Its going to be a combination of H.C.G. Novladex and clomid depending on what gear i get.

I dont mind adding something to this but i dont want something for mass just strength or fat burning, a few pounds is no big deal but my goals are speed and explosivness.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is an aweful cycle that will absolutely kill your labido.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    lose the deca and add some test, deca will make you bloat

I kinda figured people were gunna start telling me to add test.

My whole thing is i dont wanna blow up too big.

My workouts wont be standard heavy lifting in the gym, I will be doing mainly running/sprints plyometrics and Interval Training.

I want to basically burn fat and improve my speed and explosion.

Will test still fit in with workouts and my goals?
    p.s. not too worried about labido

If i removed the deca and stuck with winny (pretty dead set on winny) what would be good to run with winny.

Looking for lean gains not mass.

Maybe a better question is what kinda cycle would a sprinter generally use?
    Last edited by Lastage; 11-24-2009 at 05:25 PM.

seems like the only way to get a responce is to post something and let people give you guidence rather then asking for them to give you info themselves.

So would a winny/anavar cycle be a good cycle for speed/strength gains?

If these two dont go together then plz give me a good alternative.

Im a little apprehensive about test, dont ask why not really sure.
    Last edited by Lastage; 11-24-2009 at 06:39 PM.

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    weeks 1-8 70mgs anavar ed

weeks 4-8 75mgs winny ed.

that will have you as hard as rock

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    i asked the same Q at the start of the year but for boxing..... not many reply's this more a bodybuilding site.... but i used low dose test e(would change that to prop next time around) with eq (every 1 said it was does to low) and masteron i found that i had more punching power, speed and indurance, my mate used stanazol in stead of masteron and had lots of pain in his joints he was always complaining about his elbows an ankles so if your sprinting heaps or jogging long dist the stana might make it uncomfortable.....

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    i would not use winny for the joints....maybe a small dose of test, small dose of deca , var and tbol (really uneducated advice)

Thx for the advice, ye the joint thing really scares me since I'll be doing a ton of plyos/sprints.

How about a Anavar /eq cycle would that fill well for my goals?
    Thx again for the help and guidence guys.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    equipose increases red blood cell count and your cardio ability will go up, combine this with a low dose test, you wont puff up if you include winny, the reason you need to include a low test dose is all roids supres your test even though some are dht based, this will cause a reverse effect on your gains right when you stop cycling

a un-complicated cycle would be

equipose-500mg week
    test cyp 300 week
    for 10 weeks

or

var 80-100mgs day
    winny 60 mgs day
    8-10 weeks

you will be a explosive maniac in my honest

keep in mind im not a pro and you should research yourself, just remember equipose is what you want and winny can kill your joints, primobolan will cut you up and increase your igf-1 levels if you decide to avoid winny and look up clen and albut

charlesriley have u run var and winny for that long at those doses??? im just curious

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastage View Post
    Thx for the advice, ye the joint thing really scares me since I'll be doing a ton of plyos/sprints.

How about a Anavar /eq cycle would that fill well for my goals?
    Thx again for the help and guidence guys.
    add some test e at low dose and that would be good

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    charlesriley have u run var and winny for that long at those doses??? im just curious
    yeah just came off, im on clomid and hcg now,

for 8 weeks i did both orals and switched to stazolol(winny inject ) for the last4 weeks for my livers sake (12 weeks)...during the first 8 weeks i pinned 250 a week of cypionate as well.

i took milk thistle,taurine and a Polyenylphosphatidylcholine supp during the both orals (PPC)

keep in mind everyone this is not a free pass to kill your liver its just a window for a use of two milder orals imho

fyi--->

PPC is extremely important for the integrity of cell membranes and for supporting detoxification processes. These roles are due to the fact that phosphatidylcholine influences lipid metabolism and cell membranes are composed predominantly of lipids. Currently, along with SAMe, PPC appears to show the most promise of all nutrients tested for the treatment of the whole spectrum of liver disorders. This is borne out by the number of studies investigating its effects and the positive results that are being obtained. In a recent study investigating novel new treatments the investigators studied PPC in detail and found it to be highly effective at treating both cirrhosis and alcoholic hepatitis. They found the beneficial effects to be due to PPC's ability to oppose lipid peroxidation (damage to fats (including cell membranes) due to free radicals) and restore phospholipid levels thus regenerating damaged liver cells13. In diseases of the liver there is an increased production of toxic acetaldehyde and free radicals due to the increased activity of a specific enzyme and multiple studies have shown that this can be effectively opposed by administration of PPC11,14. Finally PPC has been shown to restore depleted SAMe due to alcoholic liver injury.

taken together with milk thistle taurine and dandelion tea every night and arginine to vacate the liver of amonia, you liver becomes a fortress imho

and ?....blood tests?

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Getting faster without increasing muscle size = doing things the hard way.
    Look at sprinters legs = TEST.
    Add the test - rejoice.

Just wondering what about

Test Propinate (I think it was)
    Winny (injectable, Taking it oral)
    Deca

My buddy got these and I went ahead on got these. Now what would be the best way to run these together as well as a PCT.

I want to get all the gear before i take it so i need all the info possible.

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    Why winny last part of cycle

why add the winny? Ive heard so many good things about it.

My buddie took it and it was good for the cutting and water retention.

Yeah but ur joints aré not goingto like it... Var and tbol and test and déca would be mychoice

1-8 40 mg of tbol Ed
    1-8 60 mg of var Ed
    small dose of test
    and small dose of deca my really uneducated advice I just don't think athletes like u should use winny but I might just be plane ignorant

Any advice with the current gear I mentioned, Im pretty sure this will be my cycle this time around, so any help (with these compounds plz as well as pct for these)?

dude eq is what you need for your goals

eq 500 weeks
    primobolan or even parabolan 500-1000 wk
    test prop 50 ed (test prop wont puff you up at all and water retention is almost zilch
    or test cyp 200 wk

you will have definition like bruce lee and the body of a sprinter

southrnathletic is offline New Member
    running test wont make you huge and not able to move bro..diet and style of routine and a little genetics are the major factors..also from what i understand the type of ester only means how long it takes to break down in your body..i keep the heavy science stuff to the mods and guyys like that...

our stats are very similar and i have the same goals as you..im 28yo 5ft11.5 inch 200-202 pounds

test e 250 every 3.5 days
    eq 300mg every 3.5 days
    proviron 25-50mg ed
    and if you want something extra to help with fat loss get some clen

if youve never done juice before then just stick with test e and see how your body reacts...

however, if you take my advice still research these compounds and know what each one does..this site has a great steroid profile section...good luck

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    yeah just came off, im on clomid and hcg now,

for 8 weeks i did both orals and switched to stazolol(winny inject ) for the last4 weeks for my livers sake (12 weeks)...during the first 8 weeks i pinned 250 a week of cypionate as well.

i took milk thistle,taurine and a Polyenylphosphatidylcholine supp during the both orals (PPC)

keep in mind everyone this is not a free pass to kill your liver its just a window for a use of two milder orals imho

fyi--->

PPC is extremely important for the integrity of cell membranes and for supporting detoxification processes. These roles are due to the fact that phosphatidylcholine influences lipid metabolism and cell membranes are composed predominantly of lipids. Currently, along with SAMe, PPC appears to show the most promise of all nutrients tested for the treatment of the whole spectrum of liver disorders. This is borne out by the number of studies investigating its effects and the positive results that are being obtained. In a recent study investigating novel new treatments the investigators studied PPC in detail and found it to be highly effective at treating both cirrhosis and alcoholic hepatitis. They found the beneficial effects to be due to PPC's ability to oppose lipid peroxidation (damage to fats (including cell membranes) due to free radicals) and restore phospholipid levels thus regenerating damaged liver cells13. In diseases of the liver there is an increased production of toxic acetaldehyde and free radicals due to the increased activity of a specific enzyme and multiple studies have shown that this can be effectively opposed by administration of PPC11,14. Finally PPC has been shown to restore depleted SAMe due to alcoholic liver injury.

taken together with milk thistle taurine and dandelion tea every night and arginine to vacate the liver of amonia, you liver becomes a fortress imho
    this is gonna be my very first cycle, any suggestions cuz ima virgin

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    YUP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best

T

Thread Information