vaders4 is offline Member

HCG and test in the same syringe?

Just curious if anyone has ever done this before?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you definatly can mix it but im not sure if the oil will hurt the hcg or not
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Just curious..... why would one want to do this when a slin pin is practically painless. Didn't know you could mix a water base with an oil base......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Just curious..... why would one want to do this when a slin pin is practically painless. Didn't know you could mix a water base with an oil base......

~Haz~
    Ya, you can mix oil w/ water.

Looks screwy in the syringe though.

Best

T

K I'm just trying to avoid darting myself. Up so much.. Going to mix my hcg with my test around week 5

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can mix the two in the same syringe but the HCG will exit the pin before the test...no biggy, just might feel slightly odd seeing that your HCG should be refrigerated.

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    i wouldent do it ,doyour test i.m and your hcg sub -q ..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i do it and just did 5mins ago lol,like a lava lamp, water goes in quick and then u hit oil and it feels weird

If you want to minimise the amount of intra-muscular injections you're doing then you might be best off to inject the hCG into the fat on your belly. I started a thread about it recently:

Shoot hCG subcutaneously

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    If you want to minimise the amount of intra-muscular injections you're doing then you might be best off to inject the hCG into the fat on your belly. I started a thread about it recently:

Shoot hCG subcutaneously
    Yeah but if he is already having to inject the test IM might as well draw up his HCG as well and kill 2 birds w/ one stone (as long as the total amount in the syringe is 3cc's or less, assuming he is pinning in the glute).

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Yeah but if he is already having to inject the test IM might as well draw up his HCG as well and kill 2 birds w/ one stone (as long as the total amount in the syringe is 3cc's or less, assuming he is pinning in the glute).
    I was considering this myself but I thought it might be quite difficult to get an accurate dosage of hCG seeing as how the volume of hCG will be very small, 0.25ml at the most.

For instance let's say you load a syringe with 1cc of Test E. Next you stick the needle into a bottle of Deca and you pull out liquid until you've got 2cc in the syringe.

When you're pulling liquid out of the Deca vial, you don't have the option of shooting a little bit back into the vial if you draw too much (because you'll be contaminating the Deca with Test).

After that you have to draw hCG, which is an even smaller volume and needs to be more accurate, and again you can't shoot any liquid back into the vial. It will be awkward again.

I suppose one way of going about it would be:
    1) Draw 0.1cc of hCG exactly
    2) Next draw Test E until the syringe has 1.1cc worth of liquid
    3) Next draw Deca until the syringe had 2.1cc worth of liquid

It's doable but I think it would take skill to get it right the first time without having to shoot any liquid back into any of the vials.

Well I'm only going to run test cyp(250) at 500mg a week.

I was thinking about putting 250iu of HCG in each syringe with 1cc of the test and running that my entire cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post
    Well I'm only going to run test cyp(250) at 500mg a week.

I was thinking about putting 250iu of HCG in each syringe with 1cc of the test and running that my entire cycle.
    Well then I'd say draw the hCG into the syringe first because you need to be more accurate with it. Next draw the Test, and just remember to take your time drawing the test because if you draw too much then you can't shoot the stuff back into the vial.

I myself have a different plan. I'm going to shoot Test and Deca in the same syringe (1cc of each) every third day, but I'm going to shoot my hCG every 2nd day into the fat of my stomach.

................actually an idea just came to me. You could use two syringes. Put the exact amount of Test in one syringe, and put the exact amount of hCG in another syringe. Then just pull the stopper off the top of one of the syringes and suck all the liquid into the other syringe. That will give you an accurate dosage. But now that I think of it, it sounds like overkill. Probably best off to just take your time drawing the Test into the syringe.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-26-2009 at 11:48 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Take no notice of the guy above, he shouldnt even be cycling let alone giving advice.

I'm just going to run the hcg and test in the same syringe. I don't think it's going to be a big deal and I'd rather pin 2x a week instead of 4.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I was considering this myself but I thought it might be quite difficult to get an accurate dosage of hCG seeing as how the volume of hCG will be very small, 0.25ml at the most.
    huh? how would you know what the volume would be without knowing the ratio at which it was constituted? personally I use HCG at 500iu/e5d when I use it, and I constitute it by adding 10ml fluid to 5000iu powder so that 1ml is 500iu. there are many different methods that work, but it's certainly not accurate to assume that the volume of HCG would be 0.25ml at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    huh? how would you know what the volume would be without knowing the ratio at which it was constituted? personally I use HCG at 500iu/e5d when I use it, and I constitute it by adding 10ml fluid to 5000iu powder so that 1ml is 500iu. there are many different methods that work, but it's certainly not accurate to assume that the volume of HCG would be 0.25ml at most.
    Hey big should I just throw that 1ml amp of sodium chloride in the garbage? the one that comes with the HCG ?

Also, when running 500mg of test c a week, do you think it's ok to run 250iu 2x a week of HCG?

I was going to put 1cc of test and half a ML of HCG (5000iu per 10ML bac water) in one syringe and just dart that up 2x a week.

Should I run my AI .25 EOD right off the bat or only if I have symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You're right, you can add more water to give a lower concentration.

10ml is a lot of water. The most I've seen anyone ever use to re-constitute 5000iu of hCG is 5ml. I'm not saying there's only one way of doing it though.

I was thinking of reconstituting with only about 2.5ml of water, giving a concentration of 2000iu per ml. That way, if I want to shoot 200iu of it, I only have to shoot 0.1ml at a time, which is ideal for subcutaneous. I'd be shooting 200iu every 2nd day.

One reason why I'd suggest to inject hCG more frequently is because it's half-life is somewhere around the 3.5 days mark.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-27-2009 at 01:05 AM.

For instance let's say you load a syringe with 1cc of Test E. Next you stick the needle into a bottle of Deca and you pull out liquid until you've got 2cc in the syringe.

When you're pulling liquid out of the Deca vial, you don't have the option of shooting a little bit back into the vial if you draw too much (because you'll be contaminating the Deca with Test).

After that you have to draw hCG, which is an even smaller volume and needs to be more accurate, and again you can't shoot any liquid back into the vial. It will be awkward again.

I suppose one way of going about it would be:
    1) Draw 0.1cc of hCG exactly
    2) Next draw Test E until the syringe has 1.1cc worth of liquid
    3) Next draw Deca until the syringe had 2.1cc worth of liquid

It's doable but I think it would take skill to get it right the first time without having to shoot any liquid back into any of the vials.
    You just have to be very careful...reminds me of a lot of my Chemistry labs when I was in college. If you are off by a fraction, it fukes everything up!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post
    Hey big should I just throw that 1ml amp of sodium chloride in the garbage? the one that comes with the HCG ?

Also, when running 500mg of test c a week, do you think it's ok to run 250iu 2x a week of HCG?

I was going to put 1cc of test and half a ML of HCG (5000iu per 10ML bac water) in one syringe and just dart that up 2x a week.

Should I run my AI .25 EOD right off the bat or only if I have symptoms?
    250iu 2x a week is fine, personally I only use an ai if either symptoms call for it, or if past cycle experience has shown me that I will need it on the cycle in question.
    I use bacteriostatic water for constitution.
    the reason I use a larger amount of fluid is so the increments aren't so precise, if 1ml = 500iu, and you draw just a touch above or below the line, which could be easy to do if mixing with your gear in the same syringe, the small difference isn't much. if it is constituted so that .1ml = 500iu, and you miss the line by a fraction, your dose is now way off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Take no notice of the guy above, he shouldnt even be cycling let alone giving advice.
    yup, hes a cut and paste supremo and adds in little snippets of mis-info to boot, seriousily almond, u have no experience of any of this, y u dishing out the advice, its getting tedious

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    yup, hes a cut and paste supremo and adds in little snippets of mis-info to boot, seriousily almond, u have no experience of any of this, y u dishing out the advice, its getting tedious
    Ive warned him, anymore and he's gone.

The guy cant take advice so how can he give it, kids phewww

Thanks big. And don't worry, I know who to take advice from on here but others might not!! Good thing you guys are here to look out for us.

Blog Entries
    yep, a tad annoyin, now for tht greakwessnips eejet, time he got the boot lol

Thread Information