Terinox is offline The One & Only

Winny & Needle Question...

Sup,

I asked before about what kind of needle to use for injecting Winny. Well, you mostly said best is 25G, 1 inch needles. However, the place I get my needles was out of stock, so I ended up buying the 5/8 inch needles. I was wondering are these still long enough? I will most likely be injecting in places like my calfs, biceps, shoulders. I am quite fat though, would the Winny still make it? I could use my other needles, the 22G 1.5 inch if I have any left (from injecting the sustanon ).

How many use 5/8 and how successful are they? Any problems?

Let me know,
    Thnx

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Dude! You can shoot that shit right down your throat, just open up and say AHH! and squeze it in. Don't get me wrong it taste like shit but it still works.

RHINO

Originally posted by Big Rhino
    Dude! You can shoot that shit right down your throat, just open up and say AHH! and squeze it in. Don't get me wrong it taste like shit but it still works.

RHINO
    YOU CAN DRINK WINNY?????

I'm just kidding!!!! I know you can drink it, but I have heard so many people say it's better to inject it. And I drank it last cycle, and didn't notice anything much. So I'll inject and see how it goes.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Terinox bro, u should be good to go if ur spot injecting ur calves,biceps, and shoulders. I would use 5/8 pins on glute or quads. Anywhere else u should be fine. Good luck bro!

OG

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what brand winny are you using ???

dansteelman is offline Member
    Terinox, Have you ever used winny B4? I used the QV Stan and i i regretted ever trying to inject it. THE MOST PAINFUL SHOTS I HAVE EVER HAD. I felt like I had a charlie horse for days, everytime i injected. needless to say, I'll be drinkin the ol' winny and next time i'll buy tabs.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    5/8 is fine. Enjoy your site injections they are great. You may have trouble with clogging in a 25 guage if you do not have a micronized winny. I mix a little oil base AAS with mine to solve this problem.

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    what brand winny are you using ???
    I have the PVL Winny which is 100mg/cc and 30cc in the bottle. I will be injecting 1/2 a cc each morning.

Thread Information