thegame01 is offline Member

going throuh a vein

just wondering if there could be any damage(side effects) from poking through a vein several times .

I ask because i inject my bro and vice versa and in the first 6 shots each all was well.Now i cant seem to be able to inject without hitting a vein(going through). we aspirate of course so it shouldnt go in right ?
    He never felt anything unusual so thats good .

has some people had problems with this .i am trying to switch locations a bit but still hitting them (he has a veiny ass)LOL

Just making sure everything is good ,and that there are no long term damage to the veins etc
    Thanks
    GZ

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You shouldn't be hitting a vein if your injecting the glute. If you are your either not in the right place or you're not going in deep enough.
    Hell I don't even aspirate when I inject the glute.
    What size pin are u using?
    Here's a pic of where u should be sticking the glute...

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey bro thats where i am injecting ,maybe a little lower then the red dot but still in the quadrant.We are using a 1.5inch needle all the way in .
    He actually has more bf then me could that be the problem (maybe i should go a little higher where there is less fat )

I think i am going through a vein .I have to be it starts bleeding as soon as the needle is pulled out and bleeds for a bit .My shots never see any blood but i am leaner .Never thought of that

Thanks
    GZ

Doesn't really matter if you hit a vein on the way in.
    As long as your not in the vein when you start to inject you're ok.
    I usually get alittle blood when I pull the needle out. Nothing to worry about. I'm sure most of the guys here get blood when they pull out.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I'm sure most of the guys here get blood when they pull out.
    Well... yaaaa knooow... we do have the coming out of the closet thread for this MBaraso LMFAO - sorry dude, had to do it before some else did

Originally posted by Warrior

Well... yaaaa knooow... we do have the coming out of the closet thread for this MBaraso LMFAO - sorry dude, had to do it before some else did
    After I posted this I thought about that quote. Kinda set myself up for that one

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    warrior

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you shouldnt worry so much about hitting veins in your ass as opposed to hitting the sciatic nerve (sp) this would be much much worse then hitting a vein. Just stick to the injection sites in that badass diagram above hehehe, and youll be fine

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm, I have always injected a little higher than that. I inject a few inches below the beltline about 3 inches from the bone.... I've never had any problems in my first 2 cycles...but I wonder if it will help with my prop pain...

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    The injection point should idealy be as high as possible on your "butt." I hate trying to explain injections over the net, because it seems everyones idea of an explanation varies, so what I will say is that hitting a vein is not that big of a deal. However, make sure your procedures are sterile and proper. In addition, the constant punture of the same vein, can cause the walls to become less stabile (just keep that in mind although it really doesn't matter with the glutes). If you keep drawing blood, or hitting a vein, just change the site of injection to either the other cheek, or to the shoulder or leg (which is also a very safe easy injection site). Good luck and consider trying your own shots, no need to rely on someone forever with this stuff.

Thread Information