SIZZLA is offline New Member

Question Swollen arm after injection.

I perevioulsy posted a question about itchy skin after injecting into my shoulder. I think i know why. My arm mainly the back of my arm is very swollen. It stretches the skin and makes it itchy. NOW, is this normal? 4th cycle into my first time doing injection (deca ). I'm a small guy and i'm thinking ok maybe my body just needs to get some size then it will stop swelling. I dont want a mightmare to happen to me,or permantly damage my body so ANY help is greatful. The swelling does go away after a couple days.
    BTW i am getting very very nice results and i dont want to stop this cycle.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    YO BRO,, thats just the A.S. makin ur arms BIGGER!! There not swollen thats muscle

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    big-g, dont respond if your not going to be serious (i hope your not serious, heh)...its normal bro, happens to the best of us, could be do to injection technique, BA content, additive content, or your body just might be reacting to the steroid itself...how many ccs are you injecting and where exactly?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I had the EXACT same thing happen to me but in the glutes it was itchy as hell and no matter how much i scratched it was still itchy it lasted about 9 days then the inflamation went down and all was well, i know waiting 9 days was a bit much but i hate paying DR. fees. You should be fine but if it continues too long stop the shots and see a doc.........HITMAN

proresults is offline New Member
    okay i had the same thing happen i am on my first cycle of test, i have been injecting 1cc twice a week each shot i take the next day i have extreme pain, the last one i took was on new years eve in my left arm by my bicep, from my shoulder to my elbow is swollen, red and i can not pick my arm up above my chest. I know the stuff i got is pharm grade so no issues there. I did howeve use a small insulin needle because i didnt have any intramuscular needles could that have something to do with it? Thought maybe i was alergic to this shot until i read all of your posts, thanks any help is appreciated

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proresults View Post
    okay i had the same thing happen i am on my first cycle of test, i have been injecting 1cc twice a week each shot i take the next day i have extreme pain, the last one i took was on new years eve in my left arm by my bicep, from my shoulder to my elbow is swollen, red and i can not pick my arm up above my chest. I know the stuff i got is pharm grade so no issues there. I did howeve use a small insulin needle because i didnt have any intramuscular needles could that have something to do with it? Thought maybe i was alergic to this shot until i read all of your posts, thanks any help is appreciated
    How did you find a 7 year old thread to post on ?
    You would be better off starting your own thread .
    Not sure how you injected 1ml of oil thru a 1/2 ml insulin needle . You must have strong hands .
    Good luck !

Stoneguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proresults View Post
    you cant use a small insulin needle for test. Has to be pinned intramuscular!!! Your not even getting it fully into your muscle. You need at least a 1 inch long 23gauge! You should check out section on "how to inject" before you hurt yourself bro! If your arm is red and swollen and you cant lift it from doing test...something is def wrong there! What kind of test? Is it sustanon ? Are you sure its Pharm grade?

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    How did you find a 7 year old thread to post on ?
    You would be better off starting your own thread .
    Not sure how you injected 1ml of oil thru a 1/2 ml insulin needle . You must have strong hands .
    Good luck !
    LOL....I didnt even notice it was a 7year old thread!! I was just so shocked he was using a insulin needle!!!!!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneguy View Post
    LOL....I didnt even notice it was a 7year old thread!! I was just so shocked he was using a insulin needle!!!!!
    I get irritated trying to draw oil with a 25g . I couldn't imagine using a insulin needle .

I hear you! never mind the amount of pressure and time it takes to inject with an insulin needle! We are not trying to flame you proresults but you really cant use an insulin needle. Please read section on injecting bro! we dont want you to hurt yourself or waste perfectly good pharma grade gear!!

Thread Information