Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    they searched your car while you were in the car? never heard of that... why did u have a vial of test when going over the border? do you have a passport? where was the test when they found it? just out of curiosity...what is your age/stats?

maybe this brush with the law is a wake up call to hold off cycling. imo, just stick around this site and read the stickies. there's a lotta good info on here. no need to rush into things... and no need to cross the border to pick up syringes.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You might get a fine (maybe around $500.00) or nothing at all but just remember everytime you cross again you are in the gov't system.
    You wont get a criminal record unless they want to prosecute, which I seriously doubt they will. But I will not be able to apply to DHS for a job in future but you might be able to with other agency since they dont really talk to each other.
    Just remember there are other agenies with DHS, such as secret service, CBP, ICE, FEMA, ETC...

I don't feel they will come after you, that is personal use and it would go to the state unless they will try to find your source and try to threaten you with prosecution unless you give him/her up...

Don't talk and get a lawyer if they come to your door
    agree

Also, are you sure you did not sign anything?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I would worry about prosecution. It's based on financial merit. Call me a pragmatist. You got caught with a single vial of Test. It will cost the government $20K or more to put the legal wheel in motion, serve you, incarcerate you, prepare the prosecuting documents, depose the customs guards (guards get paid too during this whole deal), pay for the court, the judge, the prosecutor, etc. Honestly, you're too small of a fish. My buddy got caught with 4 preloaded syringe of sustanon coming out of mexico. Yeah that idiot got caught. Went to court and the judge basically told him not to do it again and threw the case out. I think you have to be hurting someone else besides yourself before they come after you. Just swallow the vial next time. LOL just kidding.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would still like to know how you lead them in the direction of a scam site. how did you do that?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Probally just told them that he went to ibuygearfromtheinternetandtelleverybodylikeadumbas s.com

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol,, man some of yall are makin this guy paranoid. Nothing will happen
    they let you go,, count yourself lucky

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Surprised this hasn't been asked yet....but...

WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TEST E IN YOUR CAR TO BEGIN WITH???

natedawg429 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operation****** View Post
    why would u drive to canada for needles? what state do u live in? pretty sure theyre legal to buy in most states. in ny u can get 10 at a time from the pharmacy with no prescription. why not just order syringes online?
    Because I had some ordered online but were not in on time.. so I went to canada which is 5 minutes away.. I live in maine.. and I thought I could get a couple at rite aid but they didn't give it to me and I said they for for b12 shots.. so I just went to canada cause its right here..

Quote Originally Posted by operation****** View Post
    they searched your car while you were in the car? never heard of that... why did u have a vial of test when going over the border? do you have a passport? where was the test when they found it?
    They searched my car when I was inside.. I was not in the vehicle when they searched it.. I had a vial of test on accident.. I would never cross it.. yes I have a passport, and i have no idea were they found it cause I didn't even know it was in their.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    agree

Also, are you sure you did not sign anything?
    I signed nothing at all.. they questioned me and then gave me back my lisence, passport, and let me go.

Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been asked yet....but...

WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TEST E IN YOUR CAR TO BEGIN WITH???
    Accident.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    lol,, man some of yall are makin this guy paranoid. Nothing will happen
    they let you go,, count yourself lucky
    Amen to that..

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natedawg429 View Post
    They searched my car when I was inside.. I was not in the vehicle when they searched it.. I had a vial of test on accident.. I would never cross it.. yes I have a passport, and i have no idea were they found it cause I didn't even know it was in their.
    Jesus christ...you make no sense what so ever. I was in the car, i wasn't in the car....wtf???

My friggin head hurts reading this....geez.

Blog Entries
    hello nate dog....i too am from maine......just thought id throw that out there...

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by natedawg429 View Post
    I signed nothing at all.. they questioned me and then gave me back my lisence, passport, and let me go.
    Stick with RANA's advices and good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information