Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    geronamo is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Controversy..

Ok Im doing my research (please save the use the search button remarks). But I am getting quite a few mixed reviews on how to take it.

Is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the best method?

And in the 2 weeks off, do u have to use ephedrine? I live in a place where its impossible to get..

I have also asked about the effects on aerobic endurance.. but Im getting no love lol.

If anyone has actually used it, I would really appreciate having a discussion with you. It seems as tho Clens doseage and cycling can vary greatly from person to person and I would really appreciate some first hand advice.

Thanks

Someguy123 is offline Member
    a better method is 3 days on, and 2 days off. that means you have less time off. and you dont get clogged up as easy. but im sure there will be plenty here who dont agree.

as far as cardio goes. personally i find it negatively affects my cardio. i run out of breath way faster, and my heart rate is a lot higher than normal.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    No dont use ephedrine ... Please refer to perfectbeast2001 thread on clen FAQ and u will have a good idea but clen an ephedrine stomate the same receptor , the point on cycling clen is to let the receptors a break and not have to use moré clen to be effective.... There is another camp that limes to use benadryl to upgrade the receptors and use it continiuously I haven't tried this one but 2 weeks cycling worked good for me

The effects on aerobic endurance are supposed to be good but some ppl have stated that it takes air away from them ... Although in paper clen is suppose to improve ur aerobic endurance

For 3 days on 2 days off, do you still taper the dose? How would you dose that Someguy?

Yup reading Beasts clen FAQ now. Will look further into benadryl.

As for the cardio, is it just one of those things that are different person to person? I thought because it was originally an asthma medicine it would help?

My understanding thus far:
    Begin cycle at 20mcg for first day.
    Increase by 20mcg per day, stop when sides are too much.
    Taper down at 20 mcg per day.

Some guy.. would really love to hear more about your 3 days on 2 off!!

I start at 40 but if ur sensitive enough at 20 mcg go for it .. Listen to ur body .... I once did 120 mcg (which is not a lot compared to other users and felt like shit

Yeah Im pretty tollerant to stuff like this so I will prob start at 40.

Is this hard on your liver?

Still trying to find some info on effects on aerobic endurance.. anyone?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by geronamo View Post
    Ok Im doing my research (please save the use the search button remarks). But I am getting quite a few mixed reviews on how to take it.

Is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the best method?
    HAVE YOU READ THE PROFILE YET? IF NOT, BE SURE TO DO SO. FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS THE VERY BEST WAY, CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, IS TO TAKE IT CONTINUOUSLY. ANY SO-CALLED RECEPTOR SATURATION, SHOULD BE NEGATED BY YOUR ESCALATING DOSAGES, BUT SHOULD YOU NOTICE (AND SOME USERS GENUINELY DO) A DECLINE IN AFFECT/IMPACT ADMINISTER BENADRYL (ORIGINAL IS FINE) AS DIRECTED BY THE PROFILE. IT IS A FIRST GENERATION ANTIHISTAMINE WHICH HAS AN INHERENT CLEANSING/REFRESHING EFFECT THE BETA RECEPTORS. HOWEVER, AND I DOUBT THIS'LL BE THE CASE, SHOULD YOU FIND SAID CLEANSING INSUBSTANTIAL BREAKING FROM CLEN WOULD BE APPROPRIATE. MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPOUND HAS FOUND THE PROFILE TO BE SPOT ON, AND I HAVE NEVER NEEDED TO DISRUPT A CLEN CYCLE DUE TO COMPLETE OR EVEN LESSENED UNRESPONSIVENESS WHEN RUN WITH BENA.

And in the 2 weeks off, do u have to use ephedrine? I live in a place where its impossible to get..
    NO. THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR IN COMPOSITION, ACTION/EFFECT, AND DELIVERY METHOD (I.E. BOTH ARE ABSORBED AT THE BETA RECEPTOR LEVEL, THOUGH ONE MORE GENERALLY AND THE OTHER MORE SPECIFICALLY). BECAUSE OF THESE FACTORS, TAKING EPH WHILE BREAKING FROM CLEN WOULD BE 'VERY MUCH LIKE' CONTINUING TO TAKE CLEN.

I have also asked about the effects on aerobic endurance.. but Im getting no love lol.
    AS CITED, THIS EFFECT IS PARADOXICAL. SOME PEOPLE GET ENHANCED AEROBIC OUTPUT (LIKE EPH’S MORE PRONOUNCED TRADITIONAL EFFECT), OTHERS HINDERED, AND STILL OTHERS NO IMPACT. FIND OUT HOW IT AFFECTS YOU AND PROCEED ACCORDINGLY.

If anyone has actually used it, I would really appreciate having a discussion with you. It seems as tho Clens doseage and cycling can vary greatly from person to person and I would really appreciate some first hand advice.
    SEE ABOVE.

Thanks
    Feel free to ask additional questions, it's a good way to learn.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    i find that it helps my cardio, i start at 40 and work up to 100 i went over that and it shook the f out of me. i love it and i do boxing 5 times a week an run 5 times a week......

Thanks magic. How long do you typically run a clen cycle for? I am guessing you still taper up and down..

Thanks for being so helpful everyone!!

thanks slugtastic!

Another Question - Does Clen tax your muscle at all? Or is it purely fat that it burns? Providing you keep a high protein diet.

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    thanks slugtastic!

Another Question - Does Clen tax your muscle at all? Or is it purely fat that it burns? Providing you keep a high protein diet.
    it wont effect your muscle,

Thanks slugtastic!! Now all I have to do is find a reliable source..

Thanks heaps everyone!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    do not use a 3 days on 2 days off approach. the active life of clenbuterol can be up to 68 hours. so those 2 days off arent really 2 days off are they? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and as stated refer to perfectbeast's clen write up for dosing. the max dose will vary from person to person but not how to build up to it. be sure and use your temperature as a guide to increasing your dose and not side effects as alot of people commonly (but incorrectly) do.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good question.

thanks slugtastic!

Another Question - Does Clen tax your muscle at all? NO

Or is it purely fat that it burns? Providing you keep a high protein diet.
    ALSO NO. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, CLEN ISN'T SELECTIVE, E.G. CLEN DOESN'T TARGET EITHER ONE. WITH REGARD TO CALORIES, IT ACTUALLY JUST CAUSES YOU TO BURN THEM MORE EFFICIENTLY...AROUND THE CLOCK. TRY TO THINK OF IT AS IF YOU WERE WALKING ALL DAY LONG. IT MODERATELY RAISES YOUR CORE TEMP ABOUT 15 PERCENTAGE POINTS WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT AFFECT THE MERCURY IN THE THERMOMETER. THIS CAUSES YOUR BODY TO WORK HOMEOSTATICALLY TO RESTORE (LOWER IN THIS CASE) YOUR TEMP BACK TO BASELINE (IT’S SET POINT), WHICH REQUIRES ENERGY, I.E. CALORIES. IT’S TANTAMOUNT TO PERSPIRING WHEN HOT, OR SHIVERING WHEN COLD.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

big_k is offline Associate Member
    great responses magic32

learned something too

POPS is offline Senior Member
    For 3 days on 2 days off, do you still taper the dose? How would you dose that Someguy?

As for the cardio, is it just one of those things that are different person to person? I thought because it was originally an asthma medicine it would help?

I use clen on occasion and this is my recc.

Start at 40 mcg then up the doeage every 2 days; ex 40/40/60/60/80/80/100 and continue at 100 until the last day ( 14 ). Stop for 2 weeks and repeat. This will give you body time to reset and when you taper up a little slower its easier to get used to the sides.

However, by the time you get to 100 get some Benadryl. It will help you fall asleep.

As far as cardio it WILL have an effect of how you do it. If you wear a hr monitor you will notice that if youre used to being on the treadmill at 12 degrees at 3.0 mph while ON clen your hr will be WAY TO HIGH for fat burning. You will just have to play with it until you find your zone...

Hope this helps...

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing 7 days on ...7 off right now. I'm doing t3/clen stack though, so on the off week it's T3 alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    I'm doing 7 days on ...7 off right now. I'm doing t3/clen stack though, so on the off week it's T3 alone.
    hows this working for you as far as sides vs fat loss??

Opposed to just clen alone that is...

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I've used clen with ketotifen and ran the cycle for 4 weeks with great results. It does however affect your cardio negatively but it's tolerable.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clen and other beta-2-agonists (Ephadrine, Albuterol) actually show some anabolic effects in human skeletal muscle increasing LBM and strength in user's.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think this was one of the most educational threads i have read besides all of the stickys.

I am going to be taking clen with my pct. Start in less then two weeks.

Cycle was e-stane and x-trene.

i was having the same dilema the op is having. Doses and length and tapering. But everyone on this thread gave great advice and i feel alot more comfortable now taking it.

Good thread op!

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    hows this working for you as far as sides vs fat loss??

Opposed to just clen alone that is...
    T3 hasn't really been giving me too many sides alone other then fast heart beat sometimes. Clen /t3 together I would be shaky...but nothing totally crazy.

I started this cycle last week 1st week started at 256 ..end of that week with clen/t3 ..down to 253....now this week....down to 248.5 with T3 alone. It's a pretty good stack if you ask me. I wouldnt do T3 without AAS though.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member

Don't do a three day on, two day off cycle. Like someone already mentioned, it has a long half-life so the chemical will still be in your system during your off period. Do a two week on, two week off cycle. This is the most effective way of doing it. It has been tried and proved numerous times. This is the way I run it, and always will.

If this is your first time running Clenbuterol , then you are not sure of your tolerance level. So, start at 20mcg and taper up 20mcg every single day until you hit 140mcg - 160mcg, or until you cannot take the sides anymore. Then, hold that last dose until the end of week two. Make sure to supplement with Taurine at 3g - 5g per day to help reduce the Clen cramps you are going to get. Also, supplement with Potassium and drink a lot of water.

There is no need to taper down Clen. The only reason some people do it, is because when they stop Clen cold turkey from a high dose, they usually crash for a day or two and feel very lethargic and it effects their workouts. Otherwise, there really is no real reason to taper and it just takes away from the benefits that the higher dose you were currently on could have done for you.

It depends whether Clenbuterol will effect your cardio or not. If you are taking a low dose (the doses that is required when prescribed Clenbuterol for asthma patients), then your cardio will be a lot easier. If you, on the other hand, take Clenbuterol for its fat burning effects (which I am sure you are), then you are going to be taking a high dose, and it will tax your body, thus making cardio a lot harder. You will sweat more, your will feel hotter, your heart will beat harder and faster than usual while running, and you will get tired quicker.

To get the maximum benefits out of Clenbuterol, you have to have a very strict diet and workout routine, and stick to it religiously. If you are not going to do that, then there is no point in taking Clenbuterol.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    Don't do a three day on, two day off cycle. Like someone already mentioned, it has a long half-life so the chemical will still be in your system during your off period. Do a two week on, two week off cycle. This is the most effective way of doing it. It has been tried and proved numerous times. This is the way I run it, and always will.

If this is your first time running Clenbuterol , then you are not sure of your tolerance level. So, start at 20mcg and taper up 20mcg every single day until you hit 140mcg - 160mcg, or until you cannot take the sides anymore. Then, hold that last dose until the end of week two. Make sure to supplement with Taurine at 3g - 5g per day to help reduce the Clen cramps you are going to get. Also, supplement with Potassium and drink a lot of water.

There is no need to taper down Clen. The only reason some people do it, is because when they stop Clen cold turkey from a high dose, they usually crash for a day or two and feel very lethargic and it effects their workouts. Otherwise, there really is no real reason to taper and it just takes away from the benefits that the higher dose you were currently on could have done for you.

It depends whether Clenbuterol will effect your cardio or not. If you are taking a low dose (the doses that is required when prescribed Clenbuterol for asthma patients), then your cardio will be a lot easier. If you, on the other hand, take Clenbuterol for its fat burning effects (which I am sure you are), then you are going to be taking a high dose, and it will tax your body, thus making cardio a lot harder. You will sweat more, your will feel hotter, your heart will beat harder and faster than usual while running, and you will get tired quicker.

To get the maximum benefits out of Clenbuterol, you have to have a very strict diet and workout routine, and stick to it religiously. If you are not going to do that, then there is no point in taking Clenbuterol.
    I totally forgot about the taurine. THIS IS A MUST!!!

I was doing abs and my entire stomach cramped up like nothing ever before. I picked up some taurine and problem solved. I suggest 3-5g per day while on clen...

Ok, i have a question. So you taper up from 20mg each day until you hit your personal tolenace max...no more then 160mg. Take your max until the end of the second week. Then you have 2 weeks off of it.

Question is, beginig of you next week on clen , do you still tapering up? or do you start at your max?

I taper up...And will never go more than 120 mcg my heart just don't feel right

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Ok, i have a question. So you taper up from 20mg each day until you hit your personal tolenace max...no more then 160mg. Take your max until the end of the second week. Then you have 2 weeks off of it.

Question is, beginig of you next week on clen, do you still tapering up? or do you start at your max?

You don't necessarily start at your max at the beginning of the second cycle. Once you know your tolerance (for example, if it is 140mcg), then start at 60mcg the next Clen cycle you do, and you can taper from there. You don't have to increase by 20mcg when you start at 60mcg. You can do something like 60mcg the first day, 100mcg the second, and 140mcg the third and hold that for the next two weeks.

It all depends on how you feel and what your body can handle/tolerate. Everybody is different.

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    same for me but I stop at 100....

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    This ^^^ I wouldnt' go over that dosage either.

awsome, thanks guys. Feel very comfortable taking this now.

Someguy123 is offline Member

sorry about taking so long to get back. i was on days off work. and i only go online from work.

all i can give you is my personal experience. the best route i have taken, was running 50mcg a day. and doing it for 3 days on, and 2 days off. i never felt a need to up the dosage, and i did no tapering. my fat loss results were enough to prove to me, i didnt need to raise the dosage.

if i had a problem with 50mcg, then i would definitely try tapering. but its almost impossible to taper, when you are using 50mcg tabs.

dani1502 is offline New Member

Great thread, can anyone help me with some more info?

Hey Everyone!

What a great thread. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

I am looking to try clen but I am majorly confused by all the info that isee on the net.

I currently take T5 eph as a work out stimulant/fat loss supplement but that is it. I have now been doing this for a wee while and find that i seem to have built up a real resistance to this.... Hence why I am looking to change to Clen.

Is clen better for weight loss? Does it give you the same effects as eph? I love the "boost" eph gives you for a workout, and struggle without it, so would love that from clen?

I'm 26 and weigh about 140lbs and I'm 5"5" and looking to drop 10-14lbs, i have just hit a wall with the weight loss on eph. How much would you recommend taking?

Sorry but I really would appreciate if someone could give me the "Clen for Dummies!"

Thank you!

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    I use clen on occasion and this is my recc.

Start at 40 mcg then up the doeage every 2 days; ex 40/40/60/60/80/80/100 and continue at 100 until the last day ( 14 ). Stop for 2 weeks and repeat. This will give you body time to reset and when you taper up a little slower its easier to get used to the sides.

However, by the time you get to 100 get some Benadryl. It will help you fall asleep.

As far as cardio it WILL have an effect of how you do it. If you wear a hr monitor you will notice that if youre used to being on the treadmill at 12 degrees at 3.0 mph while ON clen your hr will be WAY TO HIGH for fat burning. You will just have to play with it until you find your zone...

Hope this helps...
    good info in this thread!

I quoted the above because I like the one on two off. Also to tell you the truth I don't get nearlly the same sides even the second time arround. I'm off and on clen for a while now and only notice the effect with cardio these days. Once my supply of clen is done(not for a long time) , I'll be switching to albuterol instead. The half life isn't as long and not (as)detrimental to my cardio. I do really intese sessions at my lactate threshold and percent of vo2max. The signs are there with my data(power in watts and heart rate, percieved effort and body reactons ie; breathing).

Conclusion:
    with what I've seen in myself personaly, I will be fazing out clen in my plan.

Ps: tabs if you can get them and the ar clen is tasty.
    Last edited by lotsoftime; 12-06-2009 at 10:46 AM.

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dani1502 View Post
    Hey Everyone!

What a great thread. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

I am looking to try clen but I am majorly confused by all the info that isee on the net.

I currently take T5 eph as a work out stimulant/fat loss supplement but that is it. I have now been doing this for a wee while and find that i seem to have built up a real resistance to this.... Hence why I am looking to change to Clen.

Is clen better for weight loss? Does it give you the same effects as eph? I love the "boost" eph gives you for a workout, and struggle without it, so would love that from clen?

I'm 26 and weigh about 140lbs and I'm 5"5" and looking to drop 10-14lbs, i have just hit a wall with the weight loss on eph. How much would you recommend taking?

Sorry but I really would appreciate if someone could give me the "Clen for Dummies!"

Thank you!
    there's a thread out there that has all the info, but this one is def a condensed version.

Again speaking from experience, I was in a similar situation like you. Hit the clen hit the ECA then plataued(sp?). The best thing I did was took a month( yes a MONTH) off stims(this includes coffee). During this time I really had to use some serious fork control. After the month I hit back on the clen with starting low and tapering up for a week on two off and this really got me going.

Tried the eff, caffien, asprin stack? Some find that more effective then clen.
    Last edited by lotsoftime; 12-06-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: iPhone spelling

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    do not use a 3 days on 2 days off approach. the active life of clenbuterol can be up to 68 hours. so those 2 days off arent really 2 days off are they? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and as stated refer to perfectbeast's clen write up for dosing. the max dose will vary from person to person but not how to build up to it. be sure and use your temperature as a guide to increasing your dose and not side effects as alot of people commonly (but incorrectly) do.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Clen and other beta-2-agonists (Ephadrine, Albuterol) actually show some anabolic effects in human skeletal muscle increasing LBM and strength in user's.
    Agree.
    I experienced not only cardio endurance increase but also strength.

Regarding ephedrine, I am not quite sure it gives LBM gain, while I experienced either cardio endurance increase and strength, even though less strong in comparison to clenbuterol .

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    what would the dosage be and for how long? if you dont mind im interested in seeing the study. can you post a link please.

dani1502 is offline New Member

Where to buy?

Can someone point me in the right direction of a reputable website to buy my clen /t3 stack?

Thanks
    dani

in2shape is offline Member

i ran it 2 weeks on 2 weeksoff started at 20mcg then 40/40/50/60/60/80/80/90/70/80/80/90 then 2 off and much the same again

i had 20mcg tabs dont be affraid to half or quarter them i did

4 me i went upto 90 mcg to early so lowered then went back up sides were to much ..... sides you will definately get are high bp, high rhr, racing hr , shakes oh the shakes lol , sweating , head aches (from the high bp) and high body temp i had all these very pronounced at 90mcg couldnt handle it felt like i was cooking alive , drink plenty of water !!!!!!

i didnt but i would take benadryl in 2 weeks off clenses receptors also i would no go over 120mcg MAXIMUM of your clen !!!!! read a study somewhere that this is danger zone ppl who go above this have 1) either fake or underdosed gear or 2) have extremely high tolerances or 3) are idiots !!!!

i only got to 90 !!! its not a race to see how much u can take or how high less is best !!!!

we all tolerate differently just listen to what our bodies telling you my bp got as high as 160/95 and rhr was 120 laying down !!!!!!!!!!!! it is strong stuff so take it easy !!!!

if your at 60 mcg and still getting sides cruise for 2-3 days even 4 if its working there is no need to go higher if it is working your sides will tell u this same if your at 80mcg ..... think of it as saving tablets not to mention your health 4 next cycle

good luck buddy just listen to your body

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    sorry about taking so long to get back. i was on days off work. and i only go online from work.

all i can give you is my personal experience. the best route i have taken, was running 50mcg a day. and doing it for 3 days on, and 2 days off. i never felt a need to up the dosage, and i did no tapering. my fat loss results were enough to prove to me, i didnt need to raise the dosage.

if i had a problem with 50mcg, then i would definitely try tapering. but its almost impossible to taper, when you are using 50mcg tabs.
    um no its not...half a tab is 25mcg and a quarter of a tab is 12.5mcg and an 8th of a tab is 6.25 mcgif u can get it that small.... i used a razor and got mine to quarters no probs and mine were only 20mcg tabs

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dani1502 View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction of a reputable website to buy my clen /t3 stack?

Thanks
    dani
    cant talk about sources or prices, ill give you a hint look at the top of the page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information