jween87 is offline New Member

second cycle need help

i am starting my second cycle in 2 weeks and i am running 250mg of deca and 200mg cyp/50mg prop every week. i am going to run the test for 10 weeks and the deca for 8. i have arimadex that i am going to take .25mg a day the whole cycle and am going to run 1000 iu of hcg for 10 days after cycle and then clomid 100mg a day for 10 days after that. i recently had lab work done and found out my test levels were extremely low but did not have a high estrogen level. the doctor thought this would be the best way to go i am just trying to get some input on what people think and if the pct will be good enough to not let me test levels drop so low again.
    also i would like to know the best reps and set range to stay in and how much rest between sets to maxamize results

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ur cycle is absolute stupid, sorry to be critical but it is

i cant believe u actually run this

u do realise that the testerone dosage ur running is just above what the average man produces naturally, so ur shutting urself down and for what?

up your test to 500mg a week atleast

also what are your stats so i can help u better
    bodyweight:
    bf%
    training experience:
    previous cycles:

?

age-22
    height- 5'9
    weight- 185
    bf%- 13
    training for 2 years 6 days a week
    previous cycle- 500mg test enanthate wk for 10 weeks and 40 mg d-bol for 6 weeks

i can up the test to 500 a week if thats whats best

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes up your test to 500mg, and personally id run deca at 350mg for guy of your size

and get rid of the prop, u dont need it

also consider extending your cycle to atleast 12 weeks since deca takes awhile to show its effects
    so run test for 12 weeks
    deca for 10 weeks

as for ur PCT, running HCG is a good idea, but ur meant to run HCG throughout your whole cycle to prevent your testies from shrinking up in the first place

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jween87 View Post
    i am starting my second cycle in 2 weeks and i am running 250mg of deca and 200mg cyp/50mg prop every week. i am going to run the test for 10 weeks and the deca for 8. i have arimadex that i am going to take .25mg a day the whole cycle and am going to run 1000 iu of hcg for 10 days after cycle and then clomid 100mg a day for 10 days after that. i recently had lab work done and found out my test levels were extremely low but did not have a high estrogen level. the doctor thought this would be the best way to go i am just trying to get some input on what people think and if the pct will be good enough to not let me test levels drop so low again.
    also i would like to know the best reps and set range to stay in and how much rest between sets to maxamize results
    This is a complete train wreck of a cycle.

And you are to young to cycle at all.

Bro, please go educate yourself more on these compounds.

Read this website and stickies at the top of the pages.

Best

T

the stuff i have is a blend of the cyp and prop together so there is no getting rid of the prop

Thread Information