HeyItsCraig is offline New Member

Thinking about using...

I weight 140 pounds, 5' 11".

19 years old, going on 20 soon.

I have absolutely NO idea how to even begin this, but I have been doing research and learning from others experiences that have been posted.

http://www.*********.com/mass-stack-p-9.html

^^^That is the package I am assuming I should start with, however I am unaware of how much I should take at any given time, or when to train after I have taken it. If anyone can offer advice or corrections please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    140 lb 5'11 a diet will benefit u better than steroids .... Come back with a good diet where u eat 200 g of protein at least and let's take it from there

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been training?

Since I was 15. I go to the gym about 3 times a week, for about 2 hours. I run about 1-2 times a week. I work alot so it's hard to find time to hit the gym more, or even get a healthy diet going.

Then you need to MAKE time to go to the gym and eat.

Check it out. I show up to work at 5am. I get off at 6pm. Then I go home and feed my kids. I give my toddler a bath, and read books to my daughters. Then I kick my shoes off at 8pm and relax. I am in bed at 9pm. So how do I lift? I go during my lunch break. Then when I come off of break, I eat my old ass sandwich that is in the bottom of my gym bag. Then I walk around smelling like sweat all day. But I feel great knowing that I just slaughtered my muscle fibers

Sacrafice dude. Steroids will do nothing for you until you get your exercise routine together. BTW, IMO, two hours is too long to lift. 50 minutes is perfect, 90 is pushing it. How does your workout routine look?

Honestly with a schedule like that, you make me feel stupid.

My routine changes with what I feel is necessary. I attempt to hit the bench every time I'm at the gym, but if I go 3 days in succession, I get sore very easily.

I'm not sure how specific you want me to get.

For example... you just said that you hit the bench every 3 days. That is too much. You are not getting flamed, so don't take this the wrong way. You are just a .....

a beat-down Honda Civic that just found the best garage (steroid .com)and about to get a complete overhaul. You should leave the garage as a Toyota Supra running off of 100lbs of boost.

Your over-training your chest for starters. Post up your average weekly workout routine.

We can fix your exercise plan, then fix your diet. Then we can suggest great supplements, and before you know it, you will be gaining natural mass like a madman. Why get steroids when you can get the same results legally with the right diet/exercise/supplements?

I am a fatass, and not in the best shape at all, but I am sure that I have some useful information to share

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    your way to young to be using steroids bro concentrate on diet and training

Awesome, I'm completely open to these ideas. I have always thought about the possibility of having an incorrect gym and eating routine. But Ive tried a lot of different avenues with no success.

Sure, Gimme 1-2 days, considering thanksgiving is coming up, and it needs to be spent with the family. I'll post a detailed weekly workout routine and diet...

But right now I'm preparing tomorrows dinner, and hopefully *that* will put on a pound or two lol.

(And I didn't think you were flaming, I've seen nothing but sincere support on these forums so far.)

Thanks guys, gimme some time.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsCraig View Post
    Awesome, I'm completely open to these ideas. I have always thought about the possibility of having an incorrect gym and eating routine. But Ive tried a lot of different avenues with no success.
    You sound just like one of my really good buddies.(he had same stats too, 5'11 135-140) Bro not to flame, but its not a "possibility" Its SURE, if you're 5'11 and 140lbs, I and all the bros here will agree you're missing something. You are not eating enough! Its as simple as that.

I took my bud under my wing, and he was really willing to make changes. But he would NEVER take my word for it (which is okay) and would come up with all these new quirky routines he found on forums/sites and thought they would help him. All while he still wouldn't change his diet. After couple months of failure he finally stopped arguing, took my advice, ATE until it hurt. (He would call me up, and tell me "its impossible..." "hes feeling ill" "his stomach is gonna explode") All kinds of excuses so I would let him off the hook! EDIT: I Forgot to mention how my story ends...lol He is now 5'11 185 lbs super lean and pushing some formidable weight in the gym *tear* im proud

But no one is going to give you a free pass to just splurge on food, but hit up the diet section. Post up what you feel is a good diet. OR just read the stickies and start from there.

There is a lot of research you need to do with AAS but the most important 2 facts are 1) you are too young 2) you are not trained enough [not because doing aas is some elitist club, but your muscles can overpower your tendons, and there is a higher probability of injury!)

So make this your lifestyle, start reading, start researching, start EATING, set some goals and start breaking them up. I wish you the best and a happy thanksgiving.

PS sorry about the novel
    Last edited by big_k; 11-25-2009 at 07:21 PM.

kronz is offline Junior Member
    Your body will respond better to proper training + diet without aas than it will with aas and no change in diet/trainng. By about 10 fold.

PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsCraig View Post
    I weight 140 pounds, 5' 11".

19 years old, going on 20 soon.

I have absolutely NO idea how to even begin this, but I have been doing research and learning from others experiences that have been posted.

http://www.*********.com/mass-stack-p-9.html

^^^That is the package I am assuming I should start with, however I am unaware of how much I should take at any given time, or when to train after I have taken it. If anyone can offer advice or corrections please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
    Ok first thing is you're too young to do a cycle.
    Second you need to improve your diet to at least 200mgs of protein a day.
    And third, that link you posted, I know where it is from. It's a scam. Trust me and do some research because all that website will do is take your money.

Thread Information