HustlerBrah is offline Banned

Running t3, how soon into 1's cycle?

I'm currently on 750mg test weekly and 50mg anavar daily and was wondering when to incorporate t3 to assist in fatloss and maximise lean gains

I was thinking of running 25mg from weeks 4-6 then 2 weeks off then 8-10

just low dosing it, or if someone can suggest a better dosing alternative?
    when do you gutys think i should add it in?

my goals at end of the cycle are to be 85kg at 8-10% which atm i'm about 85 at 14-15%

and

1RM on these

bench, currently 105-110kg for 1 rep, i would like to hit 125-130
    deadlift, currently 170kg for 1-2 reps, i would like to hit 180-190
    squat, currently doing 110-120kg for 5-6reps, i would like to hit 140 for 6

cheers guys
    Last edited by HustlerBrah; 11-25-2009 at 04:51 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    BUMP for a gay melbourne boy

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Start now and run 50mcg t3 up until the day of your last jab of test.
    No need to pyramid or tapering. And you can run it longer than 4 weeks at a time. Add in a little ari to get rid of the bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    Start now and run 50mcg t3 up until the day of your last jab of test.
    No need to pyramid or tapering. And you can run it longer than 4 weeks at a time. Add in a little ari to get rid of the bloat.
    Shouldn't i taper up then taper down on t3, don't wanna kill my thyroid nor harm it in the long run really.. and isnt 8 weeks at 50mcg quiet long?

and will it hinder any gains at all? as in lean muscle mass

ranging1 had told me in a PM that it'll hinder gains because it'l really rev up my calorie expenditure = fatloss.

The bloats fine i guess, doesn't bother me , just freaked me out gaining 2 kg first 5 dasys and looking fat.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    Shouldn't i taper up then taper down on t3, don't wanna kill my thyroid nor harm it in the long run really.. and isnt 8 weeks at 50mcg quiet long?

and will it hinder any gains at all? as in lean muscle mass

ranging1 had told me in a PM that it'll hinder gains because it'l really rev up my calorie expenditure = fatloss.

The bloats fine i guess, doesn't bother me , just freaked me out gaining 2 kg first 5 dasys and looking fat.
    If its your first time,yes,taper up to whaterver dose you will be running.
    From what I have read in recent studies there is no need to taper down,but if you are running 100mcg ed then its probably a good idea to taper down.

8 weeks is not gonna do any harm-at a moderate dose. I have seen some recommend 20 weeks on.

100mcg and over will probably burn a little muscle too but if aas is used with it you shouldnt loose much. Start out low.

Some even use 50mcg on a bulking cycle because it helps with nutrition uptake etc.

You should google it.

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    If its your first time,yes,taper up to whaterver dose you will be running.
    From what I have read in recent studies there is no need to taper down,but if you are running 100mcg ed then its probably a good idea to taper down.

8 weeks is not gonna do any harm-at a moderate dose. I have seen some recommend 20 weeks on.

100mcg and over will probably burn a little muscle too but if aas is used with it you shouldnt loose much. Start out low.

Some even use 50mcg on a bulking cycle because it helps with nutrition uptake etc.

You should google it.

Hmmm, thanks bud!

I had searched it's profile up here and read some threads, I'll definently google it and re-search it as to using it in bulking cycles, very interesting.

yet i'm open to more feedback/advice

cheers!

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Why no clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Why no clen?
    I'll be using clen in the last few weeks of my cycle and throughout pct.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    BUMP for a gay melbourne boy
    LMAO!

Hmmm, thanks bud!

I had searched it's profile up here and read some threads, I'll definently google it and re-search it as to using it in bulking cycles, very interesting.

yet i'm open to more feedback/advice

cheers!

Despite the fact that I wouldnt personally recommend t3 or clen at 15%bf, here is what im doing now:

Started at 20mcg then tappered up to 120mcg (add 20mcg ed), then stayed on 120mcg for 4 days, then tappered down back to 20mcg, then two weeks off and use clen on these two weeks.

I am not going over 80mcg on my next tapper up and will stay on it for 4 days like before.

Depending on your test, you can start t3 at any time (early if you are on prop, otherwise wait for the test to kick in).

Note, this is how I take my own t3, you should do more research to make sure what suits you. Some people dont like my t3 cycle, some say its the only way. At the end of the road, you are the one who is taking it and should be sure what your doing is right for you.

Good luck mate.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would start the t3 now especially since you are running var at the moment. Start the t3 at 25mcg...at that dose you will see a slight increase in BMR (aka metabolism) and an increase in protein absorption. I just started my lean bulk 3 weeks ago and started 25mcg of t3 from day one, and I haven't seen any muscle from the t3. I am going to run the t3 at that dose for 8-10 weeks...there is no need to taper t3 as long as you keep the dose moderate (50mcg or less). I might possible up my dose to 50mcg if I feel I am putting on fat or water. Make sure you take your t3 dose in the morning so you can sleep at night. Hope this helps...let me know if you have any further questions.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    LMAO!

Despite the fact that I wouldnt personally recommend t3 or clen at 15%bf, here is what im doing now:

Started at 20mcg then tappered up to 120mcg (add 20mcg ed), then stayed on 120mcg for 4 days, then tappered down back to 20mcg, then two weeks off and use clen on these two weeks.

I am not going over 80mcg on my next tapper up and will stay on it for 4 days like before.

Depending on your test, you can start t3 at any time (early if you are on prop, otherwise wait for the test to kick in).

Note, this is how I take my own t3, you should do more research to make sure what suits you. Some people dont like my t3 cycle, some say its the only way. At the end of the road, you are the one who is taking it and should be sure what your doing is right for you.

Good luck mate.
    How do you find your resutls on your dosing recommendations on t3? intefear with building lean mass same time?

I actually like the approach of 25,25,25,25,50,50,50 then 1 week off then repeat.

But i'm yet to come across information regarding long term effects of cycling t3 as in 2+ weeks.

As for clen inbetween t3, i'm not sure if i wanna really turn this cycle into just a leaning cycle, i'm more geared towards putting on some lean mass whilst slowly losing bf, the diet plays the largest role in this i agree, and i can't stress anymore how serious as an approach im' taking to getting my diet on spot.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I would start the t3 now especially since you are running var at the moment. Start the t3 at 25mcg...at that dose you will see a slight increase in BMR (aka metabolism) and an increase in protein absorption. I just started my lean bulk 3 weeks ago and started 25mcg of t3 from day one, and I haven't seen any muscle from the t3. I am going to run the t3 at that dose for 8-10 weeks...there is no need to taper t3 as long as you keep the dose moderate (50mcg or less). I might possible up my dose to 50mcg if I feel I am putting on fat or water. Make sure you take your t3 dose in the morning so you can sleep at night. Hope this helps...let me know if you have any further questions.
    I'll be starting the t3 once i've got some more opinions on whether it'l majorily effect building some lean mass and once i've come across more info on long term effects of t3 (cycling longer then 2-4+ weeks)

I'll definenlty be finishing the cycle with clen and clen during pct.

I have put on some water i can definently tell, although it's annoying the only thing that really gets to me is distinguising if it's ALL water or partially some fat :S

Arghhh, time will tell alongside diet

Still open for more detailed info regarding nutrition intake /protein absorbtion/lean muscle gain with t3 and long term cycling effects with t3

thanks toe veryones input, killer information!
    Last edited by HustlerBrah; 11-25-2009 at 08:06 PM.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=HustlerBrah;4961821]How do you find your resutls on your dosing

recommendations on t3? intefear with building lean mass same time?

Well, im on week 8 (14 weeks cycle) of 1250mg test pw. Last t3 cycle that i mentioned to you made me lose fat around chest area (i do a lot of cardio) but i still got some abdominal fat. Cant say i lost muscle but I surely lost water retention and look better and ripped than before. I can tell you the final result when i finish this cycle.

My approach to t3 is similar to some pro builders trying to get ready for comp as quick as possible. However, M302_Imola has more sensible approach for t3 and losing fat while maintaining mass but takes longer to achieve.

As I said before, do as much as research you can because t3 is not a steroid , its like playing with fire while keeping gun powder in your pocket.

[QUOTE=syd-bloke;4961852]
    How do you find your resutls on your dosing

recommendations on t3? intefear with building lean mass same time?

Well, im on week 8 (14 weeks cycle) of 1250mg test pw. Last t3 cycle that i mentioned to you made me lose fat around chest area (i do a lot of cardio) but i still got some abdominal fat. Cant say i lost muscle but I surely lost water retention and look better and ripped than before. I can tell you the final result when i finish this cycle.

My approach to t3 is similar to some pro builders trying to get ready for comp as quick as possible. However, M302_Imola has more sensible approach for t3 and losing fat while maintaining mass but takes longer to achieve.

As I said before, do as much as research you can because t3 is not a steroid, its like playing with fire while keeping gun powder in your pocket.
    definently!

cheers on the input bro and i'll continue reading little articles and so on before i commence using it,

I think i'll start reading up on member logs to see their results and recommendations

threads still open guys fire away with the opinions

bump

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you should have done more research on t3 before you started you cycle...you might want to just hold off on it and run it w/ your next cycle when you know more info. A lot of bodybuilding is trial and error though, what works for someone might not work for you...you just have to try it out!

Thread Information